Wake up....Sheeple....

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 3:54 pm » by Zer0

A mayor problem is that most of us are basically modern day Cassandras, cursed with all this knowledge of doom and gloom and none who believes us.

But I like to believe our cause is righteous.

So what is the point of this thread? You may ask....

Well basically I am tired of looking like a lunatic, I am asking anyone and everyone here......

How do you wake up sheeple? Where do you start? What can you say?

If you tell them about Flouride and Chemtrails they simply dismiss it(Even when I show hard evidence) as the news hasn't said anything about it, so that's not good.... if you even mention the Illuminati or the NWO or anything like they laugh at you and tell you that you have been watching too many movies, I could go on and on about sheeple tactics but you get the point.

I know that I personally "woke up" because I choose to, I had a feeling that something was not quite right and whether by coincidence or and act of God, a mentor was provided.

But most people are too busy just caring about themselves to care about the world.

So anyways the bottom line is... how do you wake up sheeple?

Let see if this forum is full of geniuses or ..... just a joke.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 4:40 pm » by Alternateworld

Good post oto my friend, and merry christmas to you and yours!

That said, i don't know the answer sorry. Chemtrails and fluoride in water are my main two 'ice breakers' so to speak, but like you say, many people do not want to know even with hard evidence. I'll think on this further, but i would love to see some good input on this matter from others, and hopefully this season of seeing friends and family can serve to awaken and enlighten instead of just the usual.

Then again, i have found my awakening quite painful at times. Is it morally correct to bring this pain to others...?

Writer

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 4:50 pm » by Mountainize1956

Hi guys and gals. I posted a topic a while back writing that "I had taken the wrong pill...". I was overwhelmed thinking about all I now knew to be true and how hard life was now.

Waking up is hard to do! After one has woken up, what then? Take me; I am a 54 year old man raised with down home, Southern baptist beliefs. I woke up fast and now my head is fucked. So is my sons. It is like being trapped in "1984", trying to get others to listen without them thinking you are a nut. Knowing things and wanting to scream out at the world. Seeing everything in a whole new light.

It is easy after years of searching, researching, and contemplating to find a great deal of research, documents, and videos to use to turn others on to the "truer" facts and to try slowly to ease them into the "real world". But what then?

Do we owe the new initiates we have "helped" something more than just information? I think we do. If you are out there and you have found yourself with the rug pulled out from under you, you know what I am writing about. What do you do? What did you do? I think we owe something more than information it to anyone to which we offer the "pill". I think we have an obligation to seriously warn them that by taking the pill, their brain just might fry. Maybe to let them know, like in the movie, they are not going to be in Kansas any longer.

I think I am angry knowing what I know now. I guess I wish there was more suppport in terms of dealing with the information itself. I have learned even more from this site with all the wonderful posts and informational links.

I think it is a lot easier to wake up than to live in the nightmare we have woke up t0.

Merry Christmas all - and yeah I know all about the origins of Christmas, the mushroom origins related to Santa, the church's involvement, and how the corporate world is all up in it now. Still, I wish the best to all of you out there this holiday season.

Just venting......aahhhh. All better.

T.G.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 4:52 pm » by Boondox681

think of it like this...
your on the front bow of the titanic and you see the iceberg hit the ship.
you immediately gather your family and head to a life boat,screaming,yelling,
telling everyone to save themselves.
but the band is playing and the captain is on the loudspeaker telling everyone that nothing is wrong-nothing to worry about...and no one listens.
on your way to the life boats,you are stopping and telling everyone to get off the boat-to no avail.
how many times to you stop to tell people before you realize it's not going to make a difference-10?20?30?...before you realize that time is literally run out and you have to get your family to safety and off the boat?

that's where we're at now

peace and great post
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 5:14 pm » by Mozi!!a

use different method in different ppl. if that is what you realy want to do

get to know them first

if someone is interested in astronomy

use the moon foreksemple why do we see only one side of the moon

if he or she haven't ask that question to them self. lets hope its a start :flop:

i dont know something like that

nice post oto

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 5:19 pm » by Phaeton

thesame way they were made..
continuously blast them with paradigm undermining, factual material.
do this long enough and you will attain effect in most cases.

there will always be a residual.. people who are too indoctrinated to be able to change.

that part though, is of no consequence impo.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 5:23 pm » by Alternateworld

Wise words all...

I'm glad it's not only me that feels there are negatives in the awakening. Even now, with as much as i feel i know, i still have moments where i consider putting all i know back in a box to then continue life as 'normal' and live the lie.

The only reason i don't, is because i can't.

Then you find out you're considered a terrorist just for having an open, free thinking mind. Just how crazy can it all get?

I'm glad of this net space where at least i can find some like minded individuals to go through this with! DTV, part of my therapy, my home, my family.

Peace to all others who may be feeling such angst, may this holiday period be one of relection and recharging for the testing times ahead...

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 5:24 pm » by The57ironman

:ohno:

http://www.youtube.com/user/reanimat0r2 ... gYf_bFlrQ4

they don't call 'em sheep fo nothin...

baaaaa......

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Initiate

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 5:24 pm » by Whiteknight2000

A mayor problem is that most of us are basically modern day Cassandras, cursed with all this knowledge of doom and gloom and none who believes us.

How many predictions of doom, and gloom have been made on this forum since its creation? Atleast 100 every single day predicting doom the following week.

How many predictions have been proven to be correct? None

If you want to start taking yourself seriously then start posting the truth, rather than nonsense.

Example: "2012 IS REALLY DECEMBER 21ST 2010".......Posted by sav himself. And guess what.....Nothing happened.

And the fish brain members of this forum keep coming back, and believe everything you guy's tell them. They just forget the million other predictions and believe the next end of the world prediction will come true. But the truth is the world just won't end.

You guy's just can't cope with that. You would all rather die, because you are bored with your lives and are unsatisfied with yourselves. That's why you came up with the delusion that the world is ending so you can all cope with the fact that you are living here on earth. Living on this dump.

Well I've got new's for all of you. You are all stuck here until you all naturally die, or kill yourselves.

Do something with your lives rather than post on a conspiracy forum and predicting doom and single fucking day. You getting yourself's nowhere.

Get over yourself man. Why do you think no one believes you guys? Because you keep on telling them fake prophecies, you guy's keep feeding them fake doom. And you blame the ptb for that? I hope not.

The world won't end unless you really want it to, and the only way for your world to end is for you to die.

The world around you is an illusion. If hope you picked up on it by now. Not the illusion you all think. An illusion your mind has created. IT know's everything you think, it know's your thoughts, dreams, nightmares. It know's everything about you.

It will create every single scenario you think of. Even the scenario of an evil government that is out to get you, even the scenario there is a devil out there, even the end of the world.

You have no idea what the mind is truly capable of. You have no idea of how much it can destroy you.

You want to conquer it. Learn how to use it wisely. Don't give in to it. Learn how to trick it. Use it as a tool.

Second of all telling people to wake up will do nothing. We have all programmed ourselves. I know. The mind is very mysterious and powerful tool.

Think of the movie click. Once we have an experience it is immediately stored in our brains. And eventually we just all hit the automatic button.

If you really want the people to wake up, then I think you better learn how to wake up yourself.

The key to the problem is not outside of you but within. If you learn how to control yourself and the mind, you can do many great things.

Just saying....
Last edited by Whiteknight2000 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 5:34 pm » by Shendao

whiteknight2000 wrote:

How many predictions of doom, and gloom have been made on this forum since its creation? Atleast 100 every single day predicting doom the following week.

How many predictions have been proven to be correct? None

If you want to start taking yourself seriously then start posting the truth, rather than nonsense.

Example: "2012 IS REALLY DECEMBER 21ST 2010".......Posted by sav himself. And guess what.....Nothing happened.

And the fish brain members of this forum keep coming back, and believe everything you guy's tell them. They just forget the million other predictions and believe the next end of the world prediction will come true. But the truth is the world just won't end.

You guy's just can't cope with that. You would all rather die, because you are bored with your lives and are unsatisfied with yourselves. That's why you came up with the delusion that the world is ending so you can all cope with the fact that you are living here on earth. Living on this dump.

Well I've got new's for all of you. You are all stuck here until you all naturally die, or kill yourselves.

Do something with your lives rather than post on a conspiracy forum and predicting doom and single fucking day. You getting yourself's nowhere.

Get over yourself man. Why do you think no one believes you guys? Because you keep on telling them fake prophecies, you guy's keep feeding them fake doom. And you blame the ptb for that? I hope not.

The world won't end unless you really want it to, and the only way for your world to end is for you to die.

The world around you is an illusion. If hope you picked up on it by now. Not the illusion you all think. An illusion your mind has created. IT know's everything you think, it know's your thoughts, dreams, nightmares. It know's everything about you.

You want to conquer it. Learn how to use it wisely. Don't give in to it. Learn how to trick it. Use it as a tool.

Second of all telling people to wake up will do nothing. We have all programmed ourselves. I know. The mind is very mysterious and powerful tool.

Think of the movie click. Once we have an experience it is immediately stored in our brains. And eventually we just all hit the automatic button.

If you really want the people to wake up, then I think you better learn how to wake up yourself.

The key to the problem is not outside of you but within. If you learn how to control yourself and the mind, you can do many great things.

Just saying....

:flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:
Beat me to it.... respect
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Next