Waking dream...

Initiate

PostSat Feb 27, 2010 7:31 pm » by Bayonetta

For your consideration

I need some help with a dream .....and i chose to cast it out here...maybe there is an inturputor amongst you all.

Like many dreams there are only bits and peices that i can remember and usually it's the ending bits just before one awakens.., but here goes.

It started with three men gatered around a tree at nightime. Even though it was dark some source of light, other than the moon, was clearly near and casted its bright rays on the grass and other trees around. These men were dressed in dark atire...almost ninja like, but definately adiquate for hiding in the shadows. Now get this, one of them, the leader, was Wesley Snipes. They prepared themselves and started a journey through light and shadow. They did not feel like they were out to assinate anyone but they felt more like thieves that had something stolen from them and were there to retake what had been theirs at some point.
I was not apart of these men but veiwed them outside of their gathered awareness....veiwing aspects of myself i though when i woke up this morning

anyway...

everything swiftly shiftedand suddenly i was in a house. Quite a big house at that...almost estate size. There was family in the house...one of size at that...just consisting of mother , father, and children...the children were somewhat grown. The Father was in the room...in a state of slight worry. The mother was standing in an upstairs room ,tending to kids in typical fashion.of picking up cloths off the ground while the kids just sat doing what kids do. One of them sat by the bedroom door, doing something to entertain itself, and the mother walked past the child into the next room as she was folding something and putting it away.

I was veiwing it at that point through her eyes. She glanced out the window and a ways down in the yard, there stood the three men hiding in the shadow of a tree. It was ridiculous because one of them was so illuminated that he stood out clearly in the shadow. Then like some monthy pithon scene, the three moved together shoulder to shoulder, never breaking this comic structure ,as they moved from one shadow to the next. Veiwing it through her eyes, i knew that she saw them, but she did not react in the slightest. That was the split second that i woke inside the dream. i questioned her action of none reaction to seeing them coming. I knew it was a dream but not did act out and allowed it to continue accepting that i was mearly a voyer. She returned to the room and started speaking with the child sitting at the doorway

At that point the husband entered the childrens bed room, he came in smiling and in his own manner, he ended up taking a glance out of the window....he saw them and immediately went into the bedroom to get something to defend.

It switched again and this time i was viewing the thiefs.....they were in a vault, that stood open at the end of a hall....the vault itsef was a room inside...like a muesem ....there were artifacts and all sorts of things....they came for one thing but took a few other things along with them...there were only two in the vault...Snipes and the one that could not hide in the shadows....the other was out walking through a parralel halway.....for some reason i think something happened to him by the hands of the father figure. and then(this is where it gets a bit fuzzy)...the father was fataly woulded by the Snipes charcter.

At that point all were in the hallway. The mother was there with one child standing over Snipes as he held the dying father. There was no hysteria...everything was calm as Snipes spoke to the dying man and told him that he would be bound in someway to him...in a spritual sense...bound not as a slave but as a part of him...to stregthen as some sort of component that is there to collect and store energy...or somehting in that manner. He was to become apart of him... The death was a comfortable one that gave me no feeling of panic or empathy or anything...and the characters had regained what they had come for which was a......

The mother stood there with the child as the child asked "can we go downstairs now"...there was no reaction from her,,,but there was a strange sensation that she was somewhat pleased that he was dead...like the sensation felt when somebody not wanted has finally made their exit.

exhale.
]all aspects of myself?
times up...choose the eternal wisely

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 27, 2010 8:53 pm » by kentrb

do you remember how many kids the parents had bayonetta.if they had two,i might have a notion about your dream.when you woke,how did the dream feel.how did you feel.
comfortable,uncomfortable?
peace

Initiate

PostSat Feb 27, 2010 8:55 pm » by Bayonetta

fossileyesed wrote:do you remember how many kids the parents had bayonetta.if they had two,i might have a notion about your dream.when you woke,how did the dream feel.how did you feel.
comfortable,uncomfortable?
peace

there were more than 2....but there were only 2 that played any part in the dream itself...i awoke absolutely at ease...as if something was regained.
times up...choose the eternal wisely

Writer

PostSat Feb 27, 2010 9:22 pm » by Lugh1

Most of my most epic dreams involved working in a team of three dressed in black breaking into buildings. Only that I can never identify the other two figures, their faces are all shifty like the drug agent suits in the movie A Scanner Darkly. I've never been Wesley Snipes, but Jada Pinkett Smith has been my wife -- making me Will Smith? Same initials....

OH SHIT THE NUMBER 23!!!!

haha :dancing:

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 27, 2010 9:44 pm » by kentrb

i was thinking 4 3 2....1
family 4...
ninjas 3...freqencies
theives 2... in the vault.left right/night day
death 1... ego
1 frequency to take care of the ego,two to restore balance
wesley snipes...in the night
how you felt when woke is maybe important to you.
i aint no interpeter of dreams,this is just went through my head reading your post.
i cant interput my own dreams,but how i feel when i wake is is how i take them.maybe they set the tone for your day,lol

does any of that make sense
peace

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 8:42 pm » by Aragajag

I had a weird dream that I just woke from. I was living in far north Queensland which is the Aussie version of the deep sth of the US it was a timeless dream at first with no era in the sense of senery untill the guys in the dream said we have to go take on a Jap battle ship by stealth anyway I had to get on board and make my way to a spot to blow it up as I was hiding under some canvas to avoid a gaurd patrolling he found me. So I jumped up and proceded to run him through with a bayonet multiple times even tried to get him through the head cause the bugger wouldnt die and still didnt my only recourse was to flick him overboard with the bayonet in him, so my mates get on board and it all turns out to be a reenactment with lots of laughs but I am feeling really guilty for killing this guy who was even trying to tell me a good spot to get him withthe bayonet and yea it went all the way through him. I woke up with the thoughts of wtf in my soul I have weird dreams at times but ones that really linger usually mean some event is about to happen to me in real life some dreams are seeing the real thing that will come about without cryptic visions to interpret and ones like that are symbolic of an event to happen that I need to try to interpret but never can untill the event happens and then its very clear what the dream was about and it will bug me untill then.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 10:35 pm » by Aragajag

I should add to the above post I am not a voilent man and havnt thrown a punch scince I was in my early 20's now 47. I have never seen scince those days what the point of it was to be voilent over insignificant situations, not to say I wouldnt protect the weak or old in a situation where needed. So the dream really struck me as to sticking a bayonet at the end of a rifle into someone. Any dream interpretations peoples input would be appreciated.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson