Wall Street Exec's get a warning From Al Qaeda??

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 7:58 pm » by Savwafair2012

U.S. Intel Officials Warn Wall Street Execs of Al Qaeda Plot

U.S. intelligence officials reportedly have warned executives at major Wall Street banks that they may be targeted in a terror plot by Al Qaeda militants based in Yemen.

Large financial institutions, including Goldman Sachs, Citibank, JP Morgan Chase, Barclays, and others have been briefed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Joint Terrorism Task Force and New York Police Department about the nature of the threats, WNBC-TV reported late Monday.

There was "no indication of a targeted assassination plot," an unnamed official told the station, explaining the threats were general in nature. However, there are still fears that the names of certain Wall Street executives have been discussed by terrorists based overseas, the report said.

Intelligence analysts said they were concerned Yemen-based militants may try to send package bombs or biological or chemical agents to bankers in the mail, a threat that has led authorities to urge the companies to increase security in and around their mailrooms.

"Inspire" -- a magazine launched by Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, the group behind the air cargo printer cartridge bombs in October, the attempted Detroit jet bomb attack in December 2009, and the most recent pre-Christmas alert -- recently warned of attacks targeting financial institutions and possibly using anthrax in such an attack.

Read The Rest

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/01/re ... eda-plot/#
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 1:04 am » by Shaggietrip

There are no posts to this thread. I can only assume that we are all broke already? That said. let the elite bankers come to our zone.... 'The Broke Zone' not to be mistakin for the 'End Zone'. Wait a sec....is that a oxy moron?

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 2:24 am » by Mediasorcerer

fox news?it all makes sense now.i love most of your posts sav,and back you all the way fukin,but this is the worst so far in my humble opinion,ok,sure,there are elements out there in the islamic world who hate everything usa,i believe to my knowledge that is a small minority,

i find that news orgs like fox constantly overhype the threat ,report falsities[like the printer cartridge bs,it was impossible for it to have come from yemen btw,been debunked already]

think about this,10,000 folks die each year from road traffic accidents in the usa,how many folks have died from terrorism in the usa in the last year,???

heres the thing tho,although we are constantly being steered to have negative attitudes to muslims thru the msm and the like,those same folks who own the media,and are in collusion with it[ie george bush,dik wad cheney,etc] also meet muslims and trade oil,commodities,weapons,and the rest,

so why do they want us[public] allus having fearful attitudes to "al database-cia-qaeda"?when behind closed doors,they are wheeling and dealing with them,and being best buddies[for example,bush met bin laden family day before 9-11 right?]

so whats really going on here?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do