Wall of Humanity Puma Punku & Tiwanaku

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 10:44 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Ancient Aliens series has hit a wall this season and their programs seem to be really searching.
One spark is Puma Punku & Tiwanaku The Wall of Humanity. I really like the idea that this was like the headquarters for operations on Earth. Here is a few photos....

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 11:07 pm » by Newearthman

So what's your theory ? I noticed they look like they're wearing the same hats as the moai's of Easter Island!

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 11:21 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

newearthman wrote:So what's your theory ? I noticed they look like they're wearing the same hats as the moai's of Easter Island!

The theory is that Aliens inhabited Puma punku and directed operations around Earth and transported people from around the planet to teach them various things like building with megalithic blocks and pyramids, among other things. They carved heads that dipicted humanity from around the globe on the walls.
If you look at civilization around the planet it seems that someone had an influence on the people.
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 11:25 pm » by Newearthman

Agreed :cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 11:47 pm » by pretzellogic

these series are absolutely fantasitc - not sure if all have been shown and surely Puma Punku is incredible...I saw this one last night I just cant believe how in the world they build these caves out of mountains and churches in the ground in Ethiopia - it's mind boggeling .

Thanks for letting me share

[youtube]mhvn_QBqsNE&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Upload to Disclose.tv

[youtube]ElsLeeC6thE&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 03, 2012 5:24 am » by Hurtswhenipee

ImageImage