Wall Street March

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 3:33 pm » by Freedomofwill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm2HFbex5SQ

You might want to have a look at this. It means the people are waking up.

I'm going to make it clear to everyone in power. I know that we are more powerful, than what we think we are. I know that we can destroy the earth in minutes, I know that every single human being has enough power to completely change the world.

And the time for the world to change will be soon. It is time we learn who we really are, it is time we start to use our own brains.

It is time....Remember people if the MSM are publishing it, chances are we are being detracted from something bigger.

Look everywhere, look inside yourself, and be aware of everything.

We are now the rulers of this earth. It is time we start taking responsibility of planet earth.

Don't wait for our leaders to take charge, we are the leaders, we are the one's who are the real leaders, all they do is follow.

Let's be brave and take a stance, we can't be killed, we don't need food, we don't need drugs, we don't need houses, and we certainly don't need money. All we need is us.

We need to be one, we need to gather together as one planet, and we need to be one. Separated we are weak, but together we are unstoppable.

I don't give the fuck any more about death, I'm not afraid of death, I'm not afraid of this world, I'm not afraid of the rich, I'm not afraid of anyone, and so should all of you.

We are free!!! We do not die!!!! We have the Power!!!!

Fuck the government, Fuck the Leaders, fuck the bankers, Fuck the Rich. You are no longer relevant.

We need to find our own truth, we need to free ourself's.

No matter what you do, even if you set off 100 nuclear bombs and destroy us, you won't kill us, we will simply come back and get you. We are the CREATOR!!!!