Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Don’t Melt — Say What?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 8:19 am » by *WillEase*

Disturbing to say the least. If you thought Walmart ice cream sandwiches were delicious, how do you feel about ice cream that doesn’t melt? What kind of cocktail of preservatives could interfere with this natural process that we learn about almost as infants?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Plus, check out his response to all the comments he's received:

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 8:44 am » by RATRODROB

I wonder if the makers of that shit have to list all the ingredience on the pack, including the numbers for all the different food colours and preservatives.
I wish the bloke had of checked the box while it was in his hands and read it out or showed us on the vid.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: .............................RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 8:47 am » by *WillEase*

RATRODROB wrote:I wonder if the makers of that shit have to list all the ingredience on the pack, including the numbers for all the different food colours and preservatives.
I wish the bloke had of checked the box while it was in his hands and read it out or showed us on the vid.

I'll go to Walmart tomorrow to get answers, and to see how it stands up to this Florida heat.
Meanwhile... :cheers:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 9:03 am » by RATRODROB

*WillEase* wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:I wonder if the makers of that shit have to list all the ingredience on the pack, including the numbers for all the different food colours and preservatives.

I'll go to Walmart tomorrow to get answers, and to see how it stands up to this Florida heat.

No worries Will, DTV will reimburse you for the icecream and petrol money, send receipts to SLITH....haha

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 10:04 am » by DarkHeart

*WillEase* wrote:

Please post a photo of the ingredients on the packet, today Walmart, tomorrow the world :scary:
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 10:21 am » by *WillEase*

We don't need to wait until later to see the ingredients...
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-V ... z/11047625

For the food science enthusiasts out there, Geek.com has written an explainer on why these sandwiches don’t melt. They explain it’s because of the guar gum and calcium sulfate that is added to the ice cream for the specific purpose of preventing melting, and of course both are perfectly natural.
http://www.geek.com/science/why-ice-cre ... k-1600669/

Science! Gross! Whatever. There's still something uncomfortable about the world if ice cream sandwiches don't melt and McDonald's food doesn't rot.
Oh who am I kidding, I'll still eat them.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 10:28 am » by Fatdogmendoza

*WillEase* wrote:
Oh who am I kidding, I'll still eat them.

:mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 10:38 am » by DarkHeart

Ingredients

Ice Cream (Milk, Cream, Buttermilk, Sugar, Whey, Corn Syrup, Contains 1% Or Less of Mono-And Diglycerides, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Artificial Flavor, Annatto For Color), Wafers (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Cocoa, Dextrose, Caramel Color, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Flour, Food Starch-Modified, Salt Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Artificial Flavor).

High Fructose Corn Syrup ? http://drhyman.com/blog/2011/05/13/5-reasons-high-fructose-corn-syrup-will-kill-you/#close
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 10:50 am » by Fatdogmendoza

A compound of soy lecithin, phytoestrogen, can produce effects on the body similar to the hormone estrogen. Soy phytoestrogens may promote an increased risk of breast cancer in adult women by altering or decreasing natural estrogen, although the direct link to cancer is inconclusive. One study reported by Cornell University examined 28 women receiving soy supplements for six months. The women were found to have an increased growth of milk ducts in their breasts, which is a leading forerunner of cancer, according to the Program on Breast Cancer and Environmental Risk Factors in New York State. Conclusions suggest that premenopausal women may be at greatest risk, but further research is needed.

Reproduction

Soy and soy lecithin contain a compound called fenistein that may have a negative effect on fertility and reproduction. According to a study at Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, rats that were fed soybeans containing genistein produced offspring with abnormal reproductive organs, including smaller testes, larger prostate glands and lower testosterone levels. Conclusions suggested that exposure to soy during reproductive development could have long-term detrimental effects in males, ultimately leading to reproductive abnormalities and sexual dysfunction.
Brain Development

Soy lecithin may affect immature brain cells leading to impeded brain development. "Developmental Psychobiology" published the results of a study on brain function in rats fed soy lecithin. Groups were divided into pregnant rats, rats in fetal development and weaned offspring. In the earliest stages, deficits in sensory motor skills, including righting and swimming abilities, were observed in the soy lecithin group. Long-term consumption of soy lecithin produced rats that were inactive physically and mentally with poor reflexes. The study concluded that soy lecithin supplementation in early stages of life may lead to behavioral and cerebral abnormalities.
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo