Want to realize how messed up things are?!?!?!?!?!

Initiate

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 1:45 pm » by Cambay411

Take one of our founding fathers. Say hes on his ranch or in is house reading or doing founding father type things. Ok, now take the town sheriff (or anybody else for that matter)back then and several of his buddies or whatever. Now say the town sheriff and his buddies got in there carts or whatever and went to our founding fathers house and tried to do something cops do today like raid or some shit, or even just go there and act anything like most cops today act. Or our founding father driving his cart down the road and the town sheriff or whoever tried to do some shit like that to him. What do you think our founding father would do? How do you think he would react?

Initiate

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 5:51 am » by Cambay411

The founding father would shoot who ever would do something like this to him. No pone would dare do things like what happens today to someone back then. And the sad thing is we cant do shit about it.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 6:13 am » by Boondox681

dude,i'm 100% sure that the founding fathers were all involved in shit like this and much more.
these fuckers were ruthless,shifty,shady motherfuckers.
i'll give a hint.check out the real deal with ben franklin and the hellfire club.
one thing i don't think these men understood.....
respect is earned not demanded.

the ends justify the means
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 6:16 am » by Otomon

boondox681 wrote:respect is earned not demanded.

I disagree....
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 6:49 am » by Cambay411

boondox681 wrote:dude,i'm 100% sure that the founding fathers were all involved in shit like this and much more.
i'll give a hint.check out the real deal with ben franklin and the hellfire club.

How can I find this real deal with ben franklin? Sounds interesting.

Also I dont neccessarily mean one of the big wig dirty politicians, but your average wood cutting, farmer guy who had a family and worked his ass off to provide for his family. I have a story. One time I ordered a pizza. When the pizza dude came, I had a $100 dollar bill to pay with. He said he isnt allowed to carry that much money in change. SO by this time I had brought the pizza inside and my two kids had dug into it. So well cal Papa Jons, the pizza place we ordered from, and asked them what we should do. They wanted me to give the pizza back and give the pizza dude my $100 bill and go get change and bring it back. Which might not have been that bad excapt this dude had already given me attitude and I was weary of this dude and thought he was shady. So I told the pizza place no im not doing that. To make along story short, this dude was a complete dick so I told the people at the pizza place I am shutting my door and to send someone else please and the money will be here waiting. SO they called back and said a cop would have to come get the monet, I was like all right cool, you know whatever. The cop knockes on my door and I open it with the $100 bill in my hand and start to give it to him. The cop grabs me and starts yanking on me, my shirt is stuck on the door ripping and he is pulling on me while the door is banging off my head. My kids start screaming and im like dude my kids and hes like dont worry child services is on there way. So anyway he pulls my outside screain at me im a peice of shit and what I did is armed robbery. he ends up pulling me out to his cruiser. Now I have a street right in front of my apartment. While in the cruiser I look over and see my 6 year old right by the road screaming daaddy daddy!. And rigth beside him is the new $200 puppy we just bought running acroos the road. Think if that happened to someone back then. Someone would have been shot.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 7:05 am » by Aragajag

Founding fathers sounds pretty funky as we dont have any at all nor sherrifs, where do you find one and what did they find?
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 7:18 am » by Cambay411

aragajag wrote:Founding fathers sounds pretty funky as we dont have any at all nor sherrifs, where do you find one and what did they find?

By founding father I mean someone from the time our country was born (USA), who was your average dude who works his ass off for a living to provide for a family, maybe fought in the war and shit like this.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 7:29 am » by Aragajag

cambay411 wrote:
aragajag wrote:Founding fathers sounds pretty funky as we dont have any at all nor sherrifs, where do you find one and what did they find?

By founding father I mean someone from the time our country was born (USA), who was your average dude who works his ass off for a living to provide for a family, maybe fought in the war and shit like this.

Thanks for that, I sometimes think alot of people from the US dont think that anyone else on the net actually comes from another part of the planet.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Writer

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 8:21 am » by Dragonraptor

cambay411 wrote:
boondox681 wrote:dude,i'm 100% sure that the founding fathers were all involved in shit like this and much more.

How can I find this real deal with ben franklin? Sounds interesting.

Also I dont neccessarily mean one of the big wig dirty politicians, but your average wood cutting, farmer guy who had a family and worked his ass off to provide for his family. I have a story. One time I ordered a pizza. When the pizza dude came, I had a $100 dollar bill to pay with. He said he isnt allowed to carry that much money in change. SO by this time I had brought the pizza inside and my two kids had dug into it. So well cal Papa Jons, the pizza place we ordered from, and asked them what we should do. They wanted me to give the pizza back and give the pizza dude my $100 bill and go get change and bring it back. Which might not have been that bad excapt this dude had already given me attitude and I was weary of this dude and thought he was shady. So I told the pizza place no im not doing that. To make along story short, this dude was a complete dick so I told the people at the pizza place I am shutting my door and to send someone else please and the money will be here waiting. SO they called back and said a cop would have to come get the monet, I was like all right cool, you know whatever. The cop knockes on my door and I open it with the $100 bill in my hand and start to give it to him. The cop grabs me and starts yanking on me, my shirt is stuck on the door ripping and he is pulling on me while the door is banging off my head. My kids start screaming and im like dude my kids and hes like dont worry child services is on there way. So anyway he pulls my outside screain at me im a peice of shit and what I did is armed robbery. he ends up pulling me out to his cruiser. Now I have a street right in front of my apartment. While in the cruiser I look over and see my 6 year old right by the road screaming daaddy daddy!. And rigth beside him is the new $200 puppy we just bought running acroos the road. Think if that happened to someone back then. Someone would have been shot.

What happened when you went to court out of curiosity?
We the unwilling led by the totally unqualified have done so much for so long with so little are now qualified to do everything with nothing. Miracles take five minutes extra.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 12:22 am » by Cambay411

He ended up unhandcuffing me and let me out of his cruiser, but only after assulting me in front of my kids and about getting my 6 year old and new puppy ran over by a car. Oh yeah he also took my $100 dollar bill, which I was able to pick up later from the pizza place. I mean I know I may have been a little in the wrong but damn I seriously was assulted by this cop in front of my family. My kids are scared to death of cops now. My 6 year old that was screaming and crying gets nervous every time he sees a cop or hears a siren. Thats how bad this was.

Edit
He gets nervous to the point of shakeing and crying.

Next