WAR IN HEAVEN!

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 3:53 pm » by Gisgangusur

@whaleylakeufo wrote:
Obamatrons trolls working OT bashing Icke , I know the Illuminati is scared that actual information and a benevolent message is being sent .
Icke has a message that is deep and very profound when one takes more than a one minute sound bite in this instant world of distractions and multi tasking , so no need to save the world mate .
Mind prisons are breaking daily and the slaves are waking up in great numbers , relax mate its going to be quick and easy , we win .
Peace

This new obamatrontrolls crap are keeping you from seeing beyond world boundaries
in order to understand what is really happening!

You won nill because this war is not against you but you can't see it through your maniqueistic point of view.

This is not some double layered event that you can choose your side.

-Oh,goverment is good because cnn told so!Or.............
-They're really bad , they eat kids for breakfast behind scenes!

This war is happening for too long and trust it when I say to you that if it were against you
you woldn't stand any chance at all.

Inside the hierarchy that this war is happening you are but dust cought by a wind that blew before and will blow once again.

Crossfired beings trapped inside an ancient quarrel that has already labeled as "war in heaven".

Yes "relax mate its going to be quick and easy" as there is nothing any of "them" or "you"could do about it.
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 4:04 pm » by The57ironman

i'm still trying to get my head/arms around that.....
no matter how opened your heart is , there is still a connection , to what we have come to know as reallity , that binds us to the material world.....

still in overwhelm mode about it , i think..........

:flop: :hugging: :cheers:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 4:15 pm » by Gisgangusur

the57ironman wrote:i'm still trying to get my head/arms around that.....
no matter how opened your heart is , there is still a connection , to what we have come to know as reallity , that binds us to the material world.....

still in overwhelm mode about it , i think..........

:flop: :hugging: :cheers:

That's the spirit...................

OVERWHELM MODE ON

Would save you!
:cheers:
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 4:21 pm » by Gisgangusur

Yeah,fuck this "dealing absolutes" movement!

We're on our own from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Writer

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 4:23 pm » by 1999gee

psiman wrote:Why do you think supposed technologically advanced vehicles (UFOs) crash on Earth every now and again? Their getting shot down! As to the details your guess is as good as mine.

if this were true...
then regular joe smo people would be reporting crashed UFOs in their back yards...
as much as UFOs are being reported in the sky zoommen around..

Writer

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 4:45 pm » by 1999gee

psiman wrote:You think it is easy to take down something so technologically advanced? You think this happens all the time? You do not think most of them can be covered up? You do not think that the crafts controllers can take down they wounded birds away from inhabited areas?

hmmmmmmmm interesting...