War of the Words: Be Careful!!!

Initiate

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 3:28 pm » by Spikey

Auto accidents take around 30,000 - 40,000 American lives every year.
Or around 2x - 4x the amount lost by violence with guns, even though there are around 50,000,000 LESS registered passenger vehicles than there are actual guns in America.

Suicide takes around 100,000 American lives - every year.
Or put another way, about 30x 9/11's...every year.

Legitimate, properly prescribed pharma drugs kill around 3,000,000 people - every year.
Or to put that into context, about 1000x 9/11's...every year.

Don't hear anyone screaming about those stats or demanding tougher driving tests, overhauling the mental health services or bring mass murder charges against corporate pharma heads.

The fact is people die in accidents, they die by suicides, they die by corporate negligence, and people are murdered - sometimes with guns involved, sometimes some other method is used, however what should be a factual reality check for gun legislation parrots is that violent crime of ALL sorts goes up when guns are banned.

Areas that are most targetted and most likely to be targetted by violent criminals, often commited by mentally ill people prescribed 'anti-psychotic' pharma drugs, are the very areas touted by the authorities to be 'safe zones' or 'gun free zones'...this isn't speculation, it's cold hard fact.

The criminal might be mentally ill...but that doesn't necassarily mean they are dumb..if you wanted to comit murder, rape, robbery etc. would you target a so-called gun free building, or a building where numerous armed defenders who could stop you before you got started are?

This 'gun debate' isn't about lives, or saving them, or hunting, or being a 'gun nut'... it's about destroying every single right Americans have left.

It CANNOT be permitted.

It's nothing short of treason.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 10, 2013 12:48 am » by domdabears

This dude is fucking awesome.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 10, 2013 1:20 am » by Lucidlemondrop

if we listen "new" and don't always try to match those damn mirror neurons.

we can learn something

Love you...........Meaning I want the hightest vibration for each of us.............

hold is your minds eye
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 10, 2013 1:22 am » by domdabears

Lucidlemondrop wrote:if we listen "new" and don't always try to match those damn mirror neurons.

we can learn something

Love you...........Meaning I want the hightest vibration for each of us.............

hold is your minds eye

Love you.

:D
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Previous