Warning about Syria for the US

Initiate

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 5:28 pm » by SolStone

Am I the only person that feels something bad is going to hit the Gulf and west coast immediately following the initial 'surge' of troops to the middle east? With the stockpiling of resources along the eastern states by FEMA? All the drones along the south/southeast at present, supposedly monitoring the Chinese drilling along the Gulf coast?

Am I the only person concerned about an attack at home immediately following the deployment our troops? Was it Malogg or Marduk mentioning the cyber attack mentioned by Napolitano? Honestly, there are a lot of bells ringing in my mind that something is about to hit US soil again (Chinese), and it would be most opportune should it occur while we are deployed en masse.

Forgive my speculation, I just wanted to put my concern 'out there' in the case I was not alone in my thought. If anyone has information on the Chinese drilling and US surveillance drone activity in the Gulf, please pass it my way - I would like to either rest or confirm my immediate concerns.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 6:07 pm » by SolStone

Points of interest for examination:

1)Clinton/Obama *written/contractual* agreements with China that in the event America cannot pay off debt, debt will be paid in US land.

2)Stockpiling of ammunition/MREs (meals-ready-to-eat), weapons, and armor along the east coast.

3)Chinese foreign land on California/Nevada US soil (research sweat shops in US soil, thanks to Clinton agreements).

4)Chinese drilling in Gulf - Obama *contractual* agreements with China on land-reparations.

5)Increased presence of US surveillance drones along Gulf to monitor Chinese drilling.

6)3-week build-up to September 11th, 2013.

7)Push for active duty US troops to deploy for foreign soil (Syria, followed by Iran - they won't be returning in the event of an attack at home, the become ex-pats in a foreign land).

8)Napolitano warning successor of impending cyber attack (this is not conspiracy; every intelligence analyst in the Community knows its just a matter of time).

9)Obama's push to become the final US president. The race war push by the media, the destruction of US currency via the FED Reserve and bankers - it is all too much for coincidence. I feel given the evidence, Obama truly desires to be our final president and the evidence would support the thought.

Point 9 is my personal speculation, but points 1-8 deserve examination by anyone who shares concern similar to mine.

The time between the dissemination of information from intelligence communities to their consumers (policy-makers) is becoming shorter and shorter as the information age progresses. Analysts are concerned because (as Syria stands as an example), not enough time to critically analyze information before policy makers shape policy is present. In other words, no thought is given to information beyond whatever the popular political belief of the time happens to be.

War on Drugs. War on Terror. Cyber War. All wars that cannot be won. They say that the intelligence communities collect more information now in two days than all the information in our recorded past. They also say that we are not spending enough time discussing and critically examining this information before running across the globe and creating policy which holds effects we cannot possibly account for in the short term.

Perhaps the best thing for everyone to do right now is slow down and think.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 6:10 pm » by Toxic32

SolStone wrote:Am I the only person that feels something bad is going to hit the Gulf and west coast immediately following the initial 'surge' of troops to the middle east? With the stockpiling of resources along the eastern states by FEMA? All the drones along the south/southeast at present, supposedly monitoring the Chinese drilling along the Gulf coast?

Am I the only person concerned about an attack at home immediately following the deployment our troops? Was it Malogg or Marduk mentioning the cyber attack mentioned by Napolitano? Honestly, there are a lot of bells ringing in my mind that something is about to hit US soil again (Chinese), and it would be most opportune should it occur while we are deployed en masse.

Forgive my speculation, I just wanted to put my concern 'out there' in the case I was not alone in my thought. If anyone has information on the Chinese drilling and US surveillance drone activity in the Gulf, please pass it my way - I would like to either rest or confirm my immediate concerns.

Large vessels must transmit their identity and location to other ships and coastal authorities using an automatic satellite communication system, but in the last month Iranian vessels sailing in Asian seas have sent signals that took over the identity of other vessels, so the same ship appeared to be in two places at once.

"It is of course possible to manipulate or falsify information in these messages," said Richard Hurley, a senior analyst at IHS Fairplay, a maritime intelligence publisher.

At least three Iranian oil tankers are transmitting such false signals, effectively taking over the identity of Syrian-owned vessels traveling between Syria, Libya and Turkey.
All the vessels in question were registered in Tanzania.

Iranian oil tanker Millionaire sent messages that doubled over a voyage made by a Syrian-owned ship, the Lady Rasha.

In a separate instance, the satellite tracks of Iranian oil tanker Pioneer were mixed up with a Tanzania-flagged cargo ship called the Talavera, recently renamed Chief Ahmed, and traveling from the Mediterranean into the Red Sea.

http://www.voanews.com/content/iran_shipping_signals_cloak_syrian_ships_reuters/1560615.html

If something like this sailed into New York harbour full of Sarin nerve gas which it then re-least into the atmosphere when the wind was in the right direction millions would die a horrible death. Once it was in the harbour no amount of attacking it would stop the release and would probably help with the dispersal. If I was being creative about how I would retaliate against a super power. I would pull it's pants down just when it would be most embarrassing and in away that they would never expect. I do hope the US and GB governments have people in there defence departments that can think outside the box.

I would be checking where all these Syrian ships are physically. As you see above it's easy to give a false location to a satellite. And why are they practising this cloaking technique ?
:peep:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 7:03 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Turkish army on alert
DEBKAfile August 28, 2013, 7:17 PM (GMT+02:00)

“We are now at a more alert position ... Turkey will take whatever measures necessary within the framework of its own strategic interests," Foreign Minister Davutoglu told reporters Wednesday.
"The Turkish armed forces have the mandate to take every measure against any security threat from Syria or elsewhere ... and retaliate within the rules of engagement."

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 29, 2013 3:00 am » by Truthdefender

RUSSIA TESTS US AIR DEFENSE IN ARCTIC
http://deadlinelive.info/2012/06/27/rus ... in-summit/

RUSSIA TESTING US AIR DEFENSES
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/ ... t-defense/

RUSSIAN SUBMARINE UNDETECTED IN US WATERS
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/arti ... 66617.html

NAVY DISCOVERS RUSSIAN SUB JUST OFF EAST COAST
http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/0 ... ast-coast/

INTERESTING ARTICLE THEORIZING MULTI-GENERATIONAL PLAN TO DESTROY AMERICA, OBAMA COMPLICIT
http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/02/2 ... erica2558/

DON'T NORMALLY POST OR ABOUT VISIONS OR DREAMS, AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF THEM. BUT DO A GOOGLE SEARCH OF DREAM OF NUCLEAR SNEAK ATTACK ON AMERICA. LOTS OF STUFF

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostThu Aug 29, 2013 4:16 am » by SolStone

Madness. I've been checking in on Malogg's posts as he's been following the Syrian build-up; I don't even know what to say. I'm near certain this is the passing of power among regional interests (globally), and the Gulf coast will be the entrance for the invading force en route to the United States. My timetable reads weeks before the sacrifice takes place, but I don't think it will be an event as much as a introduction to the future state of global affairs.

I'm still going to check in on everything, but I'm going to spend the next couple days limiting my activities, fasting, and in meditation; if there are others who seek the stillness I would invite you to join me. Those that pray and enjoy the stillness of their Creator, please join me as well.

My intention is to still my mind and calm the madness triggering the minds of sociopaths worldwide - these things occur when too much electrical activity is taking place on the grid - the storm clouds are gathering and the release will fall upon all, good, bad, and indifferent.

It would seem to me, that stillness is what the world needs at present; those with the intent, please join me over the next couple days.

:idea:

Initiate

PostThu Aug 29, 2013 5:05 am » by SolStone

And something that hit me while I was asking for you all to join me in goodwill; should the political leaders deem themselves incapable of reaching a resolution and call upon the religious leaders for aide; do not fall to this deception.

My Christian, Muslim, Gnostic, Agnostic, and Hermetic friends,
The future will be given it's light by us, the foundation upon which goodwill is built, not by any leaders of any earthly organization. Do not forget the role religious deception will no doubt play, whether to clean up the mess being built up in Syria and Iran, or to save us from the mess being built up; no one at the top deserves blind trust any longer.

We each follow our own paths and we cannot let any leaders of any organization deceive us in the near future; we all know the future they desire, so we must be wary of any guises or solutions the leaders propose.

Remain true to yourselves, to each other, and let us be sure to temper our reactions with internal wisdom.