Warning: Graphic, Ohio Dairy Farm Brutality

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 8:12 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

evil beasts

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 16, 2010 12:10 am » by Tinman4higher

doguedaze wrote:Just received a generic ( im guessing ) email from LivestockStandardsBoard@agri.ohio.gov in response to an email i sent them expressing my disgust, still left wondering what has been done about the horrific acts carried out by these cowards....

Please know that Ohio Agriculture Director Robert Boggs and the members of the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board join their fellow Ohioans, and people all over the world, in expressing anger over the images in the recent video released about the Conklin Dairy Farm. There is no debate that these acts are morally reprehensible, and there is no room for this type of activity in Ohio agriculture.

Ohio law gives local humane societies, prosecutors and law enforcement officials the authority and responsibility to investigate and prosecute incidents of animal cruelty and abuse. The Ohio legislature was careful not to infringe upon this traditional authority when it granted the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board civil authority to establish and enforce standards of care for Ohio’s livestock. The board will develop care standards for each livestock species listed in the statute, including standards for housing, transportation, euthanasia and access to feed and water.

It is through the creation and enforcement of these care standards that the board can work hand-in-hand with local authorities in the prevention and early detection of livestock abuse.

The director and the board commend the determined efforts of the Marysville City Prosecutor’s Office and the Union County law enforcement in their ongoing investigation of this matter.

:evil:

Thank you for your efforts Dog. :clapper:
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 16, 2010 12:31 am » by Boondox681

double cheeseburgers don't make themselves.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 16, 2010 1:41 am » by Tinman4higher

boondox681 wrote:double cheeseburgers don't make themselves.

actually they do....you just need to kill them, mash them up, and put them on bread.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 12:05 am » by Tinman4higher

doguedaze wrote:Just received a generic ( im guessing ) email from LivestockStandardsBoard@agri.ohio.gov in response to an email i sent them expressing my disgust, still left wondering what has been done about the horrific acts carried out by these cowards....

Please know that Ohio Agriculture Director Robert Boggs and the members of the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board join their fellow Ohioans, and people all over the world, in expressing anger over the images in the recent video released about the Conklin Dairy Farm. There is no debate that these acts are morally reprehensible, and there is no room for this type of activity in Ohio agriculture.

Ohio law gives local humane societies, prosecutors and law enforcement officials the authority and responsibility to investigate and prosecute incidents of animal cruelty and abuse. The Ohio legislature was careful not to infringe upon this traditional authority when it granted the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board civil authority to establish and enforce standards of care for Ohio’s livestock. The board will develop care standards for each livestock species listed in the statute, including standards for housing, transportation, euthanasia and access to feed and water.

It is through the creation and enforcement of these care standards that the board can work hand-in-hand with local authorities in the prevention and early detection of livestock abuse.

The director and the board commend the determined efforts of the Marysville City Prosecutor’s Office and the Union County law enforcement in their ongoing investigation of this matter.

:evil:

Anyone heard an update on this crap or did it just get swept under?

PostSat Nov 15, 2014 3:13 am » by BBWulf

PLEASE NOTE : I am against any race or religion who benefits from cruelty and inhuman behavior against another. It's just that simple.
Do NOT believe me what you are about to read and do your own research. I realize this is a shocking topic and to say anything that is degradational against Jewish people has conditioned Americans that such a person is a Anti-Semite of which I am not.
This is just the tip of the iceberg.
Jews in America are the largest owners of chicken farms and slaughter houses in the US also in the area of cattle.
I have a set of videos on youtube called "What's in that hamburger, oh, it's little Suzie".
It explains how the Jews have for thousands of years been committing human ritual sacrifice. Part of which is the fact that they sacrifice young non Jewish children and once killed they are taken to meat processing plants where their bodies are put into the same machine that they use on chickens to strip the meat off the bones and are made into meat patties.
This is NOT a joke and explains WHY the Jewish religion has intentionally taken over the media, our courts, our government, our education system and our medical system. It is imperative that they control the media and courts to cover up their horrendous behavior of human ritual sacrifice. This is NOT a joke.
FYI: George Washington and Thomas Jefferson and many other founding fathers knew of this sick behavior from the Jews hundreds of years ago. They even went as far as to introduce an amendment that would have gone in our constitution that would have banned ALL Jews from ever putting foot on the continental USA and bared them from any business here and bared them from living here. It missed getting passed by only 1 vote.

Previous