WARNING VIRUS ON DTV

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 5:52 am » by Malogg

Sorry guys was just going through what everyone looks like and got this message from trying to look at page 582 what-do-you-think-everyone-looks-like-t23968.html

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
http://www.disclose.tv contains content from ilyjustinbieber.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?
We have already notified ilyjustinbieber.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on ilyjustinbieber.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 6:29 am » by Mrmcnuggets

on my computer safari wont let me on DTV sometimes because it has too much malware on it. Just closes my window when I press the log button so the connection does not complete. Then mr norton pops up and yells at me for coming here lol.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv