Was an angel caught on camera?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13727
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 5:38 am » by domdabears


Well, i don't know if it is or not, but FOX news had a little story on it, without the anchors rolling their eyes, or laughing at the story. Every time i see a UFO story on their news, their anchors are always rolling their eyes or laughing at it. What the hell is the difference? Their both unexplainable! Anyways, check it out.
http://www.comcast.net/data/fan/html/po ... efault.xml
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Writer
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:22 am

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 6:19 am » by Disillusioning


Good stuff man. I hate to say that I think that fox (not capsized for a reason) actually, only took this story seriously because of Christmas. It would be great if year round national news could focus on these reoccurring events and make really take them seriously. We are reaching the era where these energies can be appreciated and accepted as real and it will be just a matter of time before we all understand and will bask in the glory of these findings TOGETHER as ONE!

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 12:23 pm » by Drjones


Newsreaders :shooting: :bullshit:
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:06 pm

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 3:28 pm » by Alexrubic


Not detracting from the experience of the family concerned but it seems quite obvious to me what this 'angel' is. It looks like strong sunlight streaming in from a window opposite the side of the corridor we see in the picture and hitting the varying angles between the wall and a partially opened door giving the impression of a body with large wings on either side. Also the reflection in the polished floor confirms that the light is on the surfaces of the walls and door rather than in the middle of the corridor.
Image
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13727
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 3:49 pm » by domdabears


disillusioning wrote:Good stuff man. I hate to say that I think that fox (not capsized for a reason) actually, only took this story seriously because of Christmas. It would be great if year round national news could focus on these reoccurring events and make really take them seriously. We are reaching the era where these energies can be appreciated and accepted as real and it will be just a matter of time before we all understand and will bask in the glory of these findings TOGETHER as ONE!

Right, i knew someone was gonna say that, but what i meant was...what if "they" claimed a UFO shined a beam through her window and cured her on Christmas day. I'm sure once those anchors hear UFO, then the eyes start to roll.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 6:24 pm » by Spock


alexrubic wrote:Not detracting from the experience of the family concerned but it seems quite obvious to me what this 'angel' is. It looks like strong sunlight streaming in from a window opposite the side of the corridor we see in the picture and hitting the varying angles between the wall and a partially opened door giving the impression of a body with large wings on either side. Also the reflection in the polished floor confirms that the light is on the surfaces of the walls and door rather than in the middle of the corridor.



Righto :flop:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13727
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 6:52 pm » by domdabears


spock wrote:
alexrubic wrote:Not detracting from the experience of the family concerned but it seems quite obvious to me what this 'angel' is. It looks like strong sunlight streaming in from a window opposite the side of the corridor we see in the picture and hitting the varying angles between the wall and a partially opened door giving the impression of a body with large wings on either side. Also the reflection in the polished floor confirms that the light is on the surfaces of the walls and door rather than in the middle of the corridor.



Righto :flop:

um, i guess you didn't watch the whole thing. The lady said there are no windows in the area. Who knows what it is. Its their word against your imagination. I could care or less what it is. I was more pissed off with the anchors in my statements above.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 7:23 pm » by Spock


I understand.

I saw the news report as well. When I saw it, and especially that little girl, and the happiness of her sister and mother, I did not want to voice any disagreement (to my wife that was watching it with me) against what they were saying. I know that to them it was a miracle, and it was a sign.

What I saw was a play of light / reflection. I saw the wings and the protrusion in the middle that was the head. But, I'm sorry I didn't think it was an angel. But if it was for them and it streangthens their relationship with God, especially during their trials with the little girl, then it was an angel.

Years ago, near where I live, there was a church that, every night, a shadow would be cast on the door to the sanctuary. It looked exactly like the Mother Mary praying. Everyone saw this, and I must admit, I would go up there at night, when the party was over, sloshed out of my head, to trip on it.

It was a bizarre play on shadow, cast from the traffic lights onto the columns of the church walk-way against the door. Nobody planned for this - it just happened. And stayed that way for almost 20 years.

Eventually the church grew and built on, thus the shadow no longer existed.

It was eerie - and coincidental. Why wasn't it something mundane like the shadow of a bus or a dog, against the church door?

So, that may have been a miracle as well.

My "Righto" statement meant that I believe the glare comes from an earthly explanation, however, the time and circumstance, may not.

I do believe in God, and the ability for extra-demensional phenomena to manifest in our world intelligently, spontaneously .

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13727
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 7:32 pm » by domdabears


Right, that's fine. I don't know if that thing is real or not. It just makes me mad that its ok for you (people) to believe they seen a ghost or an angel or whatever, but as soon as someone says they seen a UFO or an e.t. then you need to be in a nut house. It makes no sense to me. Their both equally bazaar to me, but i guess in this society its not as nutty to think you've seen a ghost. Especially in the media.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:06 pm

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 8:16 pm » by Alexrubic


domdabears wrote:
spock wrote:
alexrubic wrote:Not detracting from the experience of the family concerned but it seems quite obvious to me what this 'angel' is. It looks like strong sunlight streaming in from a window opposite the side of the corridor we see in the picture and hitting the varying angles between the wall and a partially opened door giving the impression of a body with large wings on either side. Also the reflection in the polished floor confirms that the light is on the surfaces of the walls and door rather than in the middle of the corridor.



Righto :flop:

um, i guess you didn't watch the whole thing. The lady said there are no windows in the area. Who knows what it is. Its their word against your imagination. I could care or less what it is. I was more pissed off with the anchors in my statements above.


I obviously haven't watched the version you have (your link doesn't seem to take me to the clip in question!) but I have seen this elsewhere as well as the still frame of the phenomenon in question, which I have blown up and examined closely.

As I said in the very first words of my post "Not detracting from the experience of the family concerned...", so I wasn't belittling their belief or interpretation of the event or the benefit it appears to have brought them. However, if the purpose of this site is to present and debate various aspects of the unexplained then we cannot be intellectually fettered by PC rules about sentiment, religion, race, etc. If we merely accept, uncritically, every video, photo, personal account and sound recording in child-like, wide-eyed wonder than we are not doing this subject much justice and are opening ourselves right up to the sceptics accusation of being gullible. Yes, it is annoying that the knee-jerk default reaction of mainstream science and journalism is one of amused disbelief and derision but an unequivocal acceptance of it as real is just as bad. In both cases, believer and sceptic, we should approach it with a calm, rational, detached attitude of investigation and not be afraid to renounce our sacred cows if the evidence is found wanting!
Image
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook