Was Hitler a Christian?

Conspirator

PostSat May 01, 2010 4:51 pm » by Eliakim

lilith wrote:nah hitler was an occultist...he belonged to the thule-gesellschaft which was an occult organization which presented itself as a group with a purely political agenda

They awaited the aryan messiah (hitler) who would prepare the world for the coming of the super human from the inner earth.
They believed they would come back when the world got rid of the unpure people (jews).
The coming of the super humans would induce heaven on earth for the next 1000 years.
They thought that the German people are the direct descendants of the super humans and the rest was the result of mutations.

Of course it's more complex than that but that's basically it. I think whenever he said that he was a christian it was only to avoid questions and doubts about his intentions.

btw I believe somebody with evil intentions will keep them no matter which cult he joins

Yes you correct. Hitler had a spiritual mentor. In 1999 in Australia I was shown 4 videos produced by a German about it.

Purification turned into ethic cleansing and cultural genocide instead of healing.

Conspirator

PostSat May 01, 2010 4:59 pm » by Eliakim

In this film the children are being told that they are the best. The same is happening in the USA with the Obama's.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat May 01, 2010 5:15 pm » by Eliakim

Traudl Junge - Secretary to Hitler - Part 1

Upload to Disclose.tv

Part 2
[youtube]iSCjsXONX5c&NR=1[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostSat May 01, 2010 6:02 pm » by sockpuppet

If anyone can find the original English version of this documentary, put it up!

Reinaul, you might really enjoy this!

Upload to Disclose.tv

[youtube]AMc1YU2k55U&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]0IeMybbqOUk&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]XQ5XOiGX2UY&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]FKFJpkYYnVk&feature=related[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Super Moderator

PostSat May 01, 2010 6:07 pm » by Spock

jetxvii wrote:Image

How did you get my Facebook Pic!!!!!! :hell:

PostSat May 01, 2010 6:12 pm » by Tarring

lilith wrote:nah hitler was an occultist...he belonged to the thule-gesellschaft which was an occult organization which presented itself as a group with a purely political agenda

They awaited the aryan messiah (hitler) who would prepare the world for the coming of the super human from the inner earth.
They believed they would come back when the world got rid of the unpure people (jews).
The coming of the super humans would induce heaven on earth for the next 1000 years.
They thought that the German people are the direct descendants of the super humans and the rest was the result of mutations.

Of course it's more complex than that but that's basically it. I think whenever he said that he was a christian it was only to avoid questions and doubts about his intentions.

btw I believe somebody with evil intentions will keep them no matter which cult he joins

White people as master race is a christian idea and christian missionaries where ever went they destroyed non whites history and culture and stated that they were better than them.

ww2 is nothing but persecution of non Christians by the church that was going on for thousands of years and these people do conduct rituals and ceremonies which should not be confused with the occult.

Conspirator

PostSat May 01, 2010 7:50 pm » by Chronicnerd

tarring wrote:

White people as master race is a christian idea and christian missionaries where ever went they destroyed non whites history and culture and stated that they were better than them.

ww2 is nothing but persecution of non Christians by the church that was going on for thousands of years and these people do conduct rituals and ceremonies which should not be confused with the occult.

Again, apologies for not posting more information about all of this...on a deadline for something else that is taking priority right now. However, looking through this thread I am noticing some "semantics" that are placing people into a debate over something which is that of the same.

Christianity and Judaism (as well as most religions) spawned from some very ancient religions based on Sumerian and Egyptian historical evidence. Christianity was primarily a merging between Judaism and Sumerian/Egyptian religions...Greek mythology mirrors that of Babylonian lore as well as Sumerian. India has a long history of religion that mirrors these concepts as well as China.

Watch the full Ancient Aliens History Channel series to get a generalized idea on what is fact and what is speculative.

The point being...what Hitler did, in modern day sociological perspective, is not acceptable and should not be viewed upon as "ok", however many of their "occult" beliefs are based on forms of religion that are *much* older and have *much more* supporting evidence than papyrus texts less than a thousand years old. The Vatican does know about this and this is why they are beginning to "adjust" their view on extraterrestrial life possibilities as well as the literal vs realistic translations of the bible.

The facts now point to religions that are thousands of years old that are all the foundation for all religion that exists today.

So, Hitler being Christian or "Occultist" or whatever...doesn't really matter. What does matter is he believes he had some form of "vision" that drove him with a "feverish" energy to conquer Europe as quickly as possible in order to then expand out through the rest of the world.

Many say he was "crazy"...which very well could be true...but I am just wondering how a person that we all label as a "nut" today could get *millions* of people (even the thousands that were part of the elite SS) to follow this blindly for a cause that to everyone of today (not more than only 60 years later) would otherwise be considered "crazy".

However, we are all so ready to accept Christianity that was the foundation for millions of deaths during times of religious wars and things like the Inquisition...somehow all of the death in "The name of God" or "The name of Christ" is perfectly "normal".

Again, I don't condone *either* actions by any one group who thinks that extermination is the only way...however I beg to challenge everyone to think about what it was that was happening and has happened...Hitler could have been a nut...or he could have had some form of vision or access to information that led him to an answer that seems more like a "panic" driven frenzy than it does a "randomly crazy" man's rantings...

Do you listen to crazy people today? If someone told you that it was *vital* to kill off a specific race with no real *valid* reason...would you follow?

I have always been a bit of a skeptic behind all of the "modern day" *historical* references as we find more and more out about our religions and the real origin of where they came from...

Previous