Was hitler alive after ww2?

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 2:01 am » by Wolfbane7272

This always bothered me to some extent .. Ok so he commited suicide..this has been reported and considered the official story .But if you had a guy who could influence an entire nation with his speeches and I mean unwavering loyalty to the cause ..wouldn't you want to pick his brain about how he did it ? ,in exchange for say secure passage to a neutral country ..where he would die naturally ..just a thought .. but it always bugged me ..The most fanatical and charismatic dictator to date and he offs himself with his mistress? What do you think of this ?

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 2:05 am » by Flecktarn

i think he went to south america ,alot of u boats escaped there maybe he was on one?
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 3:55 am » by Mediasorcerer

man i have been thinking the same thing for years now,for sure he didnt die like we were told,hitler made a prediction that there would be a thousand year reich that rules over the world,this was his prediction or promise,i now know what he meant by that and its happening right now,i cant believe its been allowed to go this way,we have had so many warnings about power being abused by so many different people,wtf is really going on,i am so pissed with the way things are !!!! the only consolation that keeps me from blowing a fuse is the idea that there really is a universal law that pervades the whole universe and its simply the law of cause and effect,ie if you kick a football the amount of energy you put in to kicking it is relative to the distance it will go,the same applies to your thoughts and actions,[macro and micro]so i feel reassured that whoever does wicked deeds will at some stage incur the same amount of energy they put out at the same vibration,thus its not up to me to put justice on them,but i will always speak out when i see or hear of unhealthy behaviour,and do my best to stop it,regardless of threat or consequence,i hope more folks have this attitude too,cos if we do ever get united,nothing will stop us,its all in your heart,activate your heart and you are like a god,the human potential is nothing to be sneezed at,we are so powerful but we have been cloaked or deceived into thinking we are weak,we are distracted from our real potential,but that will change one day,and those that disrespect our mother earth,will get it up the arse big time,im certain ,whats in the action,will be in the reaction,in equal proportion,rest assured,[this is just my opinion,believe what you want]as for adolph,he got out for sure,
Last edited by Mediasorcerer on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 3:59 am » by Esoteric

flecktarn wrote:i think he went to south america ,alot of u boats escaped there maybe he was on one?

yes, he went to argentina,
who is who, to say what is what?

Initiate

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 4:03 am » by Esoteric

Ok so he commited suicide..this has been reported and considered the official story

if you see the original fotograph, supposidly taken when they found "him" dead. it is very obvious it is not him, i mean VERY obvious
who is who, to say what is what?

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 7:59 am » by Wolfbane7272

esoteric wrote:
Ok so he commited suicide..this has been reported and considered the official story

if you see the original fotograph, supposidly taken when they found "him" dead. it is very obvious it is not him, i mean VERY obvious

lol i was being sarcastic ..i dont believe it either why take scientists who are brilliant and not the man they paid homage to..i swear he was treated like a god ..dont get me wrong i thought he was a ruthless sonofabich ..i dont admire him but its always been a puzzle to me

Writer

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 8:45 pm » by Theblacksun

Yes, off to Argentina.. working with flying saucer technology.. underground bases in Antarctica..
This guy has done some nice research on the topic, I respect him a great deal.. But I advise you let go of your programming and accept the theory of Hollow Earth..

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThirdPowerNews#p/u

He has a lot of good info, goes by the name Aryan Nobleman.. google him if you like.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 8:56 pm » by Umbrex

I have seen videos of high ranking officials, who at times around ww2 military personel, had been told stories, that hitler was still alive

alledgedly stalin knew this too

Byrds adventure to antarctica in 47, clearly demonstrates, that there was something @ neu schwabenland.

The hanebu crafts(maybe), and all the other advanced projects the germans had, indicates, at least to me, that a part of the german reich, persisted in some way down south.

Did hitler escape?

Tbh, i think so.

The real question, to me, is that if the US, really is the 4rth reich. Rememeber, all of the scientists, and manipulative SS spies (some scources say, that when the CIA started, half the operatives were former german soldiers operating in europe, primarily in eastern eruope and russia) that came over during paperclip.

It just stinks to high heaven, and tbh, i wouldnt be surprised if we indeed had timetravelling UFO nazis in space.

[youtube]vZpWrlpHgUA&feature=PlayList&p=11C7979EFA65E926&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1[/youtube]

Check out some more of jim marrs' stuff, the man is brilliant.

Writer

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 9:44 pm » by Theblacksun

4th Reich? US? I know the US is a Zionist Occupied Government, most countries are, except Iran.. and well.. things don't look to bright for them.
There is a lot of gray areas, but I believe the Germans are noble and working against the powers that be, but who knows, maybe they were infiltrated like freemasonry was.. partially even? Let's hope not.

I'd like to think they have transcended 'good' and 'evil', some say they settled in the Hollow Earth.. if this is so they would be forced to raise their consciousness. Maybe they will come help out with the coming calamities we are about to face.. maybe not.. almost all of ETs that are making themselves visible now are NOT nice, yes.. the IGF is part of the deception, so the flying saucer trail is hard to follow.. I've given up, would rather focus on elevating myself..
Last edited by Theblacksun on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 9:46 pm » by Umbrex

theblacksun wrote:4th Reich? US? I know the US is a Zionist Occupied Government, most countries are, except Iran.. and well.. things don't look to bright for them.
There is a lot of gray areas, but I believe the Germans are noble and working against the powers that be, but who knows, maybe they were infiltrated like freemasonry was.. partially even? Let's hope not.

I'd like to think they have transcended 'good' and 'evil', some say they settled in the Hollow Earth.. if this is so they would be forced to raise their consciousness. Maybe they will come help out with the coming calamities we are about to face.. maybe not.. almost all of ETs that are making themselves visible now are NOT nice, yes.. the IGF is evil, so the whole flying saucer trail is hard to follow..

srsly, check out the jim marrs interview i posted before yours in this thread

Next