Was Jesus A Ninja? Old Documents Tell Of A Jesus Living and

Writer

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 3:35 pm » by Truthbringer

An article on http://recognizereality.com states that Jesus left Judea after he turned 12 years old together with his brother. The two traveled from Judea to India, China and Japan. It said that Jesus final resting place was in japan as well. They even have a tomb where Jesus remains are.

In 1935, Kiyomaro Takeuchi discovered 1900 years old document saved in Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan, that contains evidence, that Jesus (Joshua) born in Bethlehem to virgin Mary is hidden in Herai Village in Aomori district of Japan. The document contained also Jesus will, asking for that his brother’s tomb to become situated alongside his. The document SO authentic and news so explosive at that time, the Japanese government banned the document from public view and stored it located in a museum in Tokyo, japan.

The documents that state this where put in a local museum on purpose. To keep it away from the general public. The documents claim that Jesus brought forth 3 daughters. Which basically means there is a lineage. :censored:

There is a large group (cult?) of believers and they come visit the Tomb yearly on their crusade. The alleged pregnancy from Marie is claimed to be an implemented embryo from an "angel" (could this be an alien embryo?)

Amazing story, what if this would be true and is being censored all along? This would change things rapidly.

Here is the direct link
Code: Select all
http://recognizereality.com/consciousness/was-jesus-a-ninja-old-documents-tell-of-a-jesus-living-and-dying-in-japan

Initiate

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 7:20 pm » by Unitb166er

Not Sure How Jesus Christ's Mission could be Compatible With Ninjitsu....But i Found The Article Related To This Post.

Source;http://checkyourfacts.wordpress.com/category/theology/

The Grave of Jesus Christ, Shingo, Japan
October 15, 2010

In the first half of the 1930s in Ibaraki Prefecture, just north of Tokyo, Japan; Mr Kyomaro Takeuchi, the youngest in a long line of Shinto priests, discovered a set of documents in his family library. These documents, later named the “Takenouchi documents”, were written in ancient Japanese and appeared to be the testament of Jesus Christ’s life and death in Japan.

According to the remarkable manuscripts Jesus first travelled to Japan at the age of 21, during the reign of the 11th emperor, Suinin, and landed at the port of Hashidate on the Japan Sea coast. He is then said to have settled in Etchu province (now Toyama Prefecture) where he studied Japanese and theology before returning to Judea 12 years later at the age of 33.

After being sentenced to die on the cross Jesus apparently switched places with his brother, Isukiri, who died in his place, while Jesus fled with his disciples and went into hiding, carrying locks of the Virgin Mary’s hair and his brother’s ear. He then travelled across Siberia, Alaska, and finally to what is now Aomori prefecture in northern Japan before settling in the village of Herai. Changing his name to Daitenku Taro Jurai, Christ became a farmer, married a local Japanese woman named Miyuko, and together they had three daughters. Although not performing any miracles during his time in Japan, Christ is said to have saved the villagers from starvation by travelling a great distance to get them food. He eventually died peacefully at the age of 106.
The text on the sign explaining the legend of the Tomb of Christ reads: When Jesus Christ was 21 years old, he came to Japan and pursued knowledge of divinity for 12 years. He went back to Judea at age 33 and engaged in his mission. However, at that time, people in Judea would not accept Christ's preaching. Instead, they arrested him and tried to crucify him on a cross. His younger brother, Isukiri casually took christ's place and ended his life on the cross. Christ, who escaped the crucifixion, went through the ups and downs of travel, and again came to Japan. He settled right here in what is now called Herai Village, and died at the age of 106. On this holy ground, there is dedicated a burial mound on the right to deify Christ, and a grave on the left to deify Isukiri. The above description was given in a testament by Jesus Christ

Following the discovery of these documents Takeuchi travelled to Herai with artist and researcher in ancient Japanese history Banzan Toya, where on May 26th, 1935 they discovered two ancient graves hidden away in a bamboo grove.

The graves (Juraizuka – Jesus’ tomb and Judaibo – containing the ear of Jesus’ brother and the lock of Mary’s hair) had been tended to for generations by the Sawaguchi family, local garlic farmers, who knew only that they contained very important remains but had no idea of who. The Sawaguchis are said to be the descendants of Christ, most famously a village elder, Sanjiro Sawaguchi, who has blue eyes and unusually western features. Junichiro Sawaguchi, grandson of Sanjiro, said in a recent interview:

“I don’t claim to be a descendent of Jesus although I know some people have said my grandfather is connected to the legend. However, when I was a young child, my mother drew the sign of a cross upon my forehead as a symbol of good fortune”

Sanjiro Sawaguchi, a direct descendant of Jesus Christ?

The sign of the cross, drawn in black ink on the head of a child when it first leaves the home, is just one of many local customs that are suggestive of Christo-Judaic influence. Other examples include wrapping newborns in cloth embroidered with the Star of David (a 5 pointed star also features as an emblem of the Sawaguchi family) as well as an ancient song, the meaning of which has been long forgotten, that locals say is more suggestive of Hebrew than Japanese:

Naniyaa dorayayo (ナニヤアドラヤヨ)
Naniyaa donasare inokie (ナニヤアドナサレイノキエ)
Naniyaa doyarayo (ナニヤアドラヤヨ)

The name of the village, Herai (renamed Shingo in 1955), is said to be derived from the word Hebrai, meaning Hebrew in Japanese.

The Takenouchi documents were so controversial that they were seized by the Japanese authorities and taken to a Tokyo museum shortly before World War II where they were hidden from the public. The documents were lost in the confusion of the war, allegedly destroyed when the museum that contained them was bombed, but not before a copy was made that can still be seen on display in the village of Shingo.

The graves today are a popular local tourist spot, marked by two large wooden crosses, and pilgrims often leave coins in front of the grave in thanks for answered prayers

The Star of David style family emblem of the Sawaguchi family (Edit;Mislabeled a Star of David When it is a Pentacle)

This plaque, laid on the floor between the two tombs, reads “This plaque is a gift from the city of Jerusalem, as a token of friendship between the State of Israel, the city of Jerusalem and Shingo.”

Stories Like This Bring a Tear To My Eye......What Beautiful Sincere People.

The People of Japan!

One of The Many Treasures of Humanity.
Designed To Give A Damn!

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 7:51 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

Writer

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 8:10 pm » by Luftuso

yes Jesus was a ninja.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 8:41 pm » by Epicfailure

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 10:36 pm » by Harbin

Samurai Jack is descended and a disciple from Jesus' cult.
It's true I tell ya !

Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 12:32 am » by Georgedragon

unitb166er wrote:Not Sure How Jesus Christ's Mission could be Compatible With Ninjitsu....But i Found The Article Related To This Post.

Source;http://checkyourfacts.wordpress.com/category/theology/

The Grave of Jesus Christ, Shingo, Japan
October 15, 2010

In the first half of the 1930s in Ibaraki Prefecture, just north of Tokyo, Japan; Mr Kyomaro Takeuchi, the youngest in a long line of Shinto priests, discovered a set of documents in his family library. These documents, later named the “Takenouchi documents”, were written in ancient Japanese and appeared to be the testament of Jesus Christ’s life and death in Japan.

According to the remarkable manuscripts Jesus first travelled to Japan at the age of 21, during the reign of the 11th emperor, Suinin, and landed at the port of Hashidate on the Japan Sea coast. He is then said to have settled in Etchu province (now Toyama Prefecture) where he studied Japanese and theology before returning to Judea 12 years later at the age of 33.

After being sentenced to die on the cross Jesus apparently switched places with his brother, Isukiri, who died in his place, while Jesus fled with his disciples and went into hiding, carrying locks of the Virgin Mary’s hair and his brother’s ear. He then travelled across Siberia, Alaska, and finally to what is now Aomori prefecture in northern Japan before settling in the village of Herai. Changing his name to Daitenku Taro Jurai, Christ became a farmer, married a local Japanese woman named Miyuko, and together they had three daughters. Although not performing any miracles during his time in Japan, Christ is said to have saved the villagers from starvation by travelling a great distance to get them food. He eventually died peacefully at the age of 106.
The text on the sign explaining the legend of the Tomb of Christ reads: When Jesus Christ was 21 years old, he came to Japan and pursued knowledge of divinity for 12 years. He went back to Judea at age 33 and engaged in his mission. However, at that time, people in Judea would not accept Christ's preaching. Instead, they arrested him and tried to crucify him on a cross. His younger brother, Isukiri casually took christ's place and ended his life on the cross. Christ, who escaped the crucifixion, went through the ups and downs of travel, and again came to Japan. He settled right here in what is now called Herai Village, and died at the age of 106. On this holy ground, there is dedicated a burial mound on the right to deify Christ, and a grave on the left to deify Isukiri. The above description was given in a testament by Jesus Christ

Following the discovery of these documents Takeuchi travelled to Herai with artist and researcher in ancient Japanese history Banzan Toya, where on May 26th, 1935 they discovered two ancient graves hidden away in a bamboo grove.

The graves (Juraizuka – Jesus’ tomb and Judaibo – containing the ear of Jesus’ brother and the lock of Mary’s hair) had been tended to for generations by the Sawaguchi family, local garlic farmers, who knew only that they contained very important remains but had no idea of who. The Sawaguchis are said to be the descendants of Christ, most famously a village elder, Sanjiro Sawaguchi, who has blue eyes and unusually western features. Junichiro Sawaguchi, grandson of Sanjiro, said in a recent interview:

“I don’t claim to be a descendent of Jesus although I know some people have said my grandfather is connected to the legend. However, when I was a young child, my mother drew the sign of a cross upon my forehead as a symbol of good fortune”

Sanjiro Sawaguchi, a direct descendant of Jesus Christ?

The sign of the cross, drawn in black ink on the head of a child when it first leaves the home, is just one of many local customs that are suggestive of Christo-Judaic influence. Other examples include wrapping newborns in cloth embroidered with the Star of David (a 5 pointed star also features as an emblem of the Sawaguchi family) as well as an ancient song, the meaning of which has been long forgotten, that locals say is more suggestive of Hebrew than Japanese:

Naniyaa dorayayo (ナニヤアドラヤヨ)
Naniyaa donasare inokie (ナニヤアドナサレイノキエ)
Naniyaa doyarayo (ナニヤアドラヤヨ)

The name of the village, Herai (renamed Shingo in 1955), is said to be derived from the word Hebrai, meaning Hebrew in Japanese.

The Takenouchi documents were so controversial that they were seized by the Japanese authorities and taken to a Tokyo museum shortly before World War II where they were hidden from the public. The documents were lost in the confusion of the war, allegedly destroyed when the museum that contained them was bombed, but not before a copy was made that can still be seen on display in the village of Shingo.

The graves today are a popular local tourist spot, marked by two large wooden crosses, and pilgrims often leave coins in front of the grave in thanks for answered prayers

The Star of David style family emblem of the Sawaguchi family (Edit;Mislabeled a Star of David When it is a Pentacle)

This plaque, laid on the floor between the two tombs, reads “This plaque is a gift from the city of Jerusalem, as a token of friendship between the State of Israel, the city of Jerusalem and Shingo.”

Stories Like This Bring a Tear To My Eye......What Beautiful Sincere People.

The People of Japan!

One of The Many Treasures of Humanity.

Very interesting, my jaw dropped, and is still hanging, and i got a little dripple on the table, that doesn't happen very often, thanks guys for posting this! :o :o :clapper:
Be the change you want to see.