Was the last eclipse unusual?

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 4:05 pm » by Phoenix rising

I stumbled upon this vid, I am really in no position to add weight to the subject as I simply don't know much about astrology, I always fought when we had an eclipse its was a full coverage eclipse, i.e. a coin over a coin scenario where the corona can be seen, I would be grateful for some enlightenment on this subject.

Upload to Disclose.tv

“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 4:37 pm » by Kaarmaa

They should have filmed the complete eclipse, the video stops before, the 'moon' didn't just stop in the middle of the sun...

Nothing wrong on these videos, they say that the moon doesn't cover the sun completely because it's to far from earth to hide the sun completely.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 3:44 am » by Phoenix rising

Kaarmaa wrote:They should have filmed the complete eclipse, the video stops before, the 'moon' didn't just stop in the middle of the sun...

Nothing wrong on these videos, they say that the moon doesn't cover the sun completely because it's to far from earth to hide the sun completely.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thanks kaarmaa :cheers:
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~