Was the Titanic deliberately sunk by JP Morgan?

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 10:44 pm » by Vulcanic

Webcat wrote:The bow picture of the 'Titanic' wreck - note that unlike the 'Olympic' who had her bow name carved into the steel plates, the 'Titanic' name was bolted to the bow.

Now, after laying for over a century at the bottom of the Atlantic, some of the letters have fallen off and still shots from the wreck show the following apparently:

Emmmm, are they really the letters 'M' & 'P' encraved into the wrecks bow?

Is the evidence of the incredible fraud now starting to reveal itself............ :think:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=141342

:cheers:

Really nice find i think your on to something there :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 10:46 pm » by Vulcanic

Mydogma wrote:Great way to rid yourself of enemies...get them on a cruise ship and sink it...ten years ago I would have laughed at the thought, now knowing the cartel has bEen at it for a hundred years...I don't doubt it...

same here, but after seeing all the new stuff being pulled and re-looking at this story now it does not seem so far fetched now :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 10:47 pm » by Vulcanic

Baboogdi wrote:Great video. Conspiracy theories have a long, proud tradition and a lot of basis in fact. Thanks.

very welcome :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 10:58 pm » by 2020

Excellent thread! vessel swap / sister ship = hoodwink.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 10:59 pm » by Mydogma

Wouldn't that be freaky if you won an all inclusive cruise, showed up on board and set sail...then start mingiling at the paid bar slowly finding out that all the other passengers are members of dtv and other truther sites...I think I would be running for the life boat...haha...sad thing is when you are a multi trillionaire such an event would just be the cost of doing business...and sadly a source of entertainment for the elites..they probably btake the paSsenger lists and place bets...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 11:01 pm » by The57ironman

.....great post Vulcanic.. :cheers:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 07, 2013 4:36 pm » by Webcat

I found this, from the official British Titanic Inquiry transcript of questions put to Lightoller (the Titanic's 2nd Officer, and most senior crew-member to survive the sinking) and his answers:

14071. Did you notice when you came up to the surface and found this collapsible boat near you whether the whole of the ship had disappeared?
- Oh, no.

14072. She had not?
- No. The forward funnel was still there - all the funnels were above water.

14073. (The Commissioner.) When you first came up?
- When I first came up.

14074. (The Solicitor-General.) I do not know whether you can help us at all in describing what happened to the ship. You were engaged and had other things to think about; but what did happen to the ship? Can you tell us at all?
- Are you referring to the reports of the ship breaking in two?

14075. Yes?
- It is utterly untrue. The ship did not and could not have broken in two.

14076. (The Commissioner.) If you saw it - if you saw what happened, tell us what it was?
- After the funnel fell there was some little time elapsed. I do not know exactly what came or went, but the next thing I remember I was alongside this collapsible boat again, and there were about half a dozen standing on it. I climbed on it, and then turned my attention to the ship. The third if not the second funnel was still visible, certainly the third funnel was still visible. The stern was then clear of the water.

http://www.titanicinquiry.org/BOTInq/BOTInq12Lightoller02.php

Lightoller claims to have witnessed the ship sinking whilst in the water, and refutes the suggestion that she broke in two - which we know was either an incredible error or an outright lie!

We have evidence that she did indeed snap apart before sinking (from her remains at the bottom of the Atlantic) and modern forensic science.

So why did Lighttoller lie to the Inquiry about such an important part of the ships last minutes?

Was he protecting his employers (and his job) because the ships structure had failed so easily?

Did the "Titanic" split apart so easily because she was in fact, the seriously damaged 'Olympic' (who had substained serious damage to her keel previously) and so weakened had failed, and did he know this and had to lie to cover up any questions regard the state of her construction, which would have certainly been directed to the owners and builders?

If he openly lied about such an important piece of evidence, what else was he prepared to lie about?

Lightollers own Grand-daughter has written that her Grand-father did indeed cover-up for the company, over steering errors apparently, so he was certainly a man to 'lie' for his company!

ONDON (Reuters) – The Titanic hit an iceberg in 1912 because of a basic steering error, and only sank as fast as it did because an official persuaded the captain to continue sailing, an author said in an interview published on Wednesday.

Louise Patten, a writer and granddaughter of Titanic second officer Charles Lightoller, said the truth about what happened nearly 100 years ago had been hidden for fear of tarnishing the reputation of her grandfather, who later became a war hero.

Lightoller, the most senior officer to have survived the disaster, covered up the error in two inquiries on both sides of the Atlantic because he was worried it would bankrupt the ill-fated liner's owners and put his colleagues out of a job.

http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=129232

So there we have it - in just a couple of hours digging, I find that the 'Hero' of the Titanic disaster was a full blown 'company' man prepared to lie for them and hide the real truth of what happened.

I just wonder about any other truths he covered up - like being on a seriously damaged ship, heading out to sea, ripe for sinking, in a huge insurance fraud which would guarantee his future in the company.

:think:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 07, 2013 7:06 pm » by Webcat

^^^^^^ an addition to the above, reading on, I found this little gem regarding the list of the ship after hitting the iceberg on the 'Starboard' side (where the big hole was) - apparently Titanic began to list to 'Port' - Lightoller could offer no opinion on this odd behaviour or he really didn't want the 'List to Port' mentioned because we know that the 'Olympic' had an odd list to port reported by many people after her accident in 1911 - probably because the keel was twisted.

The warped keel gave RMS Olympic a permanent 2 degrees list to port and the ship builders stated that it could not be corrected without rebuilding half of the ship. This was tantamount to saying a new ship was needed to be built.

http://newensign.christsassembly.com/New%20Ensign%20PDF/37_New_Ensign.pdf

Bit of a coincidence that the 'Titanic' has a list to port - despite all the damage being on the Starboard side! :mrgreen:

The ship (that everyone knows now as Titanic, had a "slight, but permanent, list to port." (As observed by Lawrence Beesley and "several other surviving passengers.")

http://www.realityreviewed.com/Olympic.htm

:think:

From the official British Titanic Inquiry transcript of questions put to Lightoller:

4684. At what stage did you notice the list to port?
- I could not say.

14685. Can you say whether you noticed a list to port before or after you had given instructions to the boatswain?
- That I could not say with certainty either.

14686. Has it occurred to you that if the ship struck on the starboard side it was a very extraordinary thing that there should have been a list to port?
- No.

14687. Why not?
- Why not extraordinary?

14688. Yes?
- Because she fills up both sides equally.

14689. Does she, if there is an aperture on one side, does not she usually list to the side from which the water is pouring in?
- Not necessarily.

14690. I did not say necessarily?
- No.

14691. You would expect there would be a list to that side in which the water comes in, would you not?
- No.

14692. Why not?
- Why should I?

14693. Well, I am asking you?
- I am sorry I cannot explain.

14694. You must have some ground for taking a certain view. You say that you would not expect a list to that side at which the water came in.

The Commissioner:
No, he did not say that. He said, not necessarily. I understand him to mean that the fact that there was a hole on one side would not necessarily mean that there would be a list on that side. That is all I understand him.

The Witness:
That is right, My Lord.

The Commissioner:
And I am advised that that is right, Mr. Edwards.

Lightoller again, covers up for the company? :wink:

http://www.titanicinquiry.org/BOTInq/BOTInq12Lightoller08.php

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 07, 2013 7:34 pm » by *WillEase*

There were lots of survivors who say Titanic split and many that say it didn't. But one thing we know, it did split at some point.
Now as far as Officer Lightoller being a conspirator, give me a break. (No pun intended)
Like he somehow managed to know ahead of time they would hit an iceburg, and risk his life for the company.
How would that conversation go exactly?
"We'll pay you all this money to lie for us...and by the way, you might have a smokestack fall on you...or die in the frigid ocean...
at a boy!"

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 07, 2013 7:39 pm » by *WillEase*

Webcat wrote:

It it spelled M J....maybe. Or JPM...maybe.
(I think you're looking for a conspiracy where none exists, but that's just my opinion)
I'm sure there are images of the Titanic above water that could answer that question though.

PreviousNext