Was the Titanic deliberately sunk by JP Morgan?

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 07, 2013 7:45 pm » by Webcat

WillEase666 wrote:There were lots of survivors who say Titanic split and many that say it didn't. But one thing we know, it did split at some point.
Now as far as Officer Lightoller being a conspirator, give me a break. (No pun intended)
Like he somehow managed to know ahead of time they would hit an iceburg, and risk his life for the company.
How would that conversation go exactly?
"We'll pay you all this money to lie for us...and by the way, you might have a smokestack fall on you...or die in the frigid ocean...
at a boy!"

:roll: The idea was to sink her by opening the 'scuttlecocks' - they had a rescue ship standing by - empty - to pick up passengers - but that ship was waiting in the wrong place - oopps!

Did you watch the opening vid? Its quite good. Then 'as they say: God is in the details', I actually read up the official transcript of the Board of Inquiry' - see the results posted above.

So IF lightoller was in on the proposed conspiracy - then he would have believed their was no danger whatsoever (imo) just another Marine Insurance Scam - and apparently they were quite common at the time!

Its just they didn't count for the rescue ship Captain to balls up his navigation and the Titanic to hit an Iceberg and do the job for them! :mrgreen:

Ah, the plans of mice and men.......... :flop:

Just some fun with a little conspiracy and to pass some time........ 8-)

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 07, 2013 9:01 pm » by Vulcanic

WillEase666 wrote:There were lots of survivors who say Titanic split and many that say it didn't. But one thing we know, it did split at some point.
Now as far as Officer Lightoller being a conspirator, give me a break. (No pun intended)
Like he somehow managed to know ahead of time they would hit an iceburg, and risk his life for the company.
"We'll pay you all this money to lie for us...and by the way, you might have a smokestack fall on you...or die in the frigid ocean...
at a boy!"

from what i been reading they set the coal room to explode no ice burg at all, they just found the whole bottom section that held the coal,, blown outwards not inwards,1 mile trail of coal by it too. and that california boat was supost to pick them up but they never saw the red/white /blue flares go off..

i'm not sure if this is real or not but i honestly see alot things that point to this being a insurence scam.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 07, 2013 9:02 pm » by Vulcanic

Webcat wrote:
at a boy!"

:roll: The idea was to sink her by opening the 'scuttlecocks' - they had a rescue ship standing by - empty - to pick up passengers - but that ship was waiting in the wrong place - oopps!

Did you watch the opening vid? Its quite good. Then 'as they say: God is in the details', I actually read up the official transcript of the Board of Inquiry' - see the results posted above.

So IF lightoller was in on the proposed conspiracy - then he would have believed their was no danger whatsoever (imo) just another Marine Insurance Scam - and apparently they were quite common at the time!

Its just they didn't count for the rescue ship Captain to balls up his navigation and the Titanic to hit an Iceberg and do the job for them! :mrgreen:

Ah, the plans of mice and men.......... :flop:

Just some fun with a little conspiracy and to pass some time........ 8-)

:cheers:

yeah webcat said it better then me, its in the 1st video and 3rd video they get into detail of those things...

webcat thank you for all this great information,, i'm semi new to this story.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous