Was their aliens building the pyramids?

Writer

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 2:30 am » by Kartracer18

We all know about the pyramids of Giza correct? Well think back the pyramids are believed to be around five thousand years old! There was said to have been over 100,000 workers working on the pyramids day and night! The largest pyramid "Khufu" has over 2.3 MILLION stones! Records indicate that the build took 20 years. You realize you would have to cut move and place one stone every 18 seconds. Not only that but you realize you would have to have a ramp to move these massive stones into place. The ramp would have to be at LEAST two miles in length to be able to go up the ramp so that the incline wouldn't be to steep!
Not only that but the pyramid has almost a perfect square base! The base is off by 7.55cm which is still an amazing feat it would be nearly impossible to do that today with modern machinery!

The "Giza" pyramids were also built to match "Orion's Belt." They line up perfect with the star system. Was this a hint that there was ancient aliens visiting us and helping us evolve.

This is off topic from what i was talking about but Robert Scott Lazar once said "Aliens have changed human D.N.A. There have been 13 genetic alteration's to the human genome. The changes were small and would take much time to evolve." Think about this hundreds of years ago a tall person was considered someone who was 5'6! I have a friend who is 7'3 now! Not only have humans gotten taller but people are begining to become superhuman. There was a man not to long ago who grew his finger tip back and if humans continue to evolve who knows we might begin to grow back arms, legs, fingers, and toes!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7354458.stm

We are becoming reptilian. Being able to grow lost limbs back!

Initiate

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 2:35 am » by Larrymholder

Humans built them with tools and knowledge from aliens to honor them, as "gods". Or they where huge batteries that powered the old world, still built with alien tech and knowledge with a human twist.

Writer

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 2:38 am » by Kartracer18

larrymholder wrote:Humans built them with tools and knowledge from aliens to honor them, as "gods". Or they where huge batteries that powered the old world, still built with alien tech and knowledge with a human twist.

There was a theory that we somehow mastered anti gravity and moved the blocks into place... Ehhhhh I don't believe this theory but in my opinion it was built far to fast for it to have been human built.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 2:45 am » by whitedeath

kartracer18 wrote:
larrymholder wrote:Humans built them with tools and knowledge from aliens to honor them, as "gods". Or they where huge batteries that powered the old world, still built with alien tech and knowledge with a human twist.

There was a theory that we somehow mastered anti gravity and moved the blocks into place... Ehhhhh I don't believe this theory but in my opinion it was built far to fast for it to have been human built.

Check out Coral Castle(built by one man), they say he must've used some form of technology (whether stupidly simple or absolutely brilliant) that we don't widely know about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle

Initiate

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 2:47 am » by Larrymholder

whitedeath wrote:
kartracer18 wrote:

Check out Coral Castle(built by one man), they say he must've used some form of technology (whether stupidly simple or absolutely brilliant) that we don't widely know about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle

That is sweet shit, I've never heard this story

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 2:49 am » by Will69ease

There has never been any proof of either alien intelligence or assistance building the pyramids.
There is more than ample proof of enough labor and time for people to manage it alone.
Show me any alien proof, technology, a friggin body...something!
They are, after all, a big pile of rocks!

Initiate

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 2:54 am » by Larrymholder

will69ease wrote:There has never been any proof of either alien intelligence or assistance building the pyramids.
There is more than ample proof of enough labor and time for people to manage it alone.
Show me any alien proof, technology, a friggin body...something!
They are, after all, a big pile of rocks!

a pile of perfectly constructed, super alined, heavier then then almost any building today huge piles of rocks :P

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 2:57 am » by Ghost32

I thought the giants built the pyramids?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 2:59 am » by Newearthman

I'm with the researcher Jonathan Gray...He says Earth had a highly technical and spiritual world wide civilization before the great disaster. The people who survived the great disaster rebuilt in Sumeria and Meopotamia then spread trought the world!

Initiate

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 3:00 am » by Kkris

kartracer18 wrote:Image

We all know about the pyramids of Giza correct? Well think back the pyramids are believed to be around five thousand years old! There was said to have been over 100,000 workers working on the pyramids day and night! The largest pyramid "Khufu" has over 2.3 MILLION stones! Records indicate that the build took 20 years. You realize you would have to cut move and place one stone every 18 seconds. Not only that but you realize you would have to have a ramp to move these massive stones into place. The ramp would have to be at LEAST two miles in length to be able to go up the ramp so that the incline wouldn't be to steep!

It wasn't aliens, Paddy O'Reilly and his boys from ancient Dublin took the contract when his tender was accepted by Ramaces the wobbly.
Not only that but the pyramid has almost a perfect square base! The base is off by 7.55cm which is still an amazing feat it would be nearly impossible to do that today with modern machinery!

The "Giza" pyramids were also built to match "Orion's Belt." They line up perfect with the star system. Was this a hint that there was ancient aliens visiting us and helping us evolve.

This is off topic from what i was talking about but Robert Scott Lazar once said "Aliens have changed human D.N.A. There have been 13 genetic alteration's to the human genome. The changes were small and would take much time to evolve." Think about this hundreds of years ago a tall person was considered someone who was 5'6! I have a friend who is 7'3 now! Not only have humans gotten taller but people are begining to become superhuman. There was a man not to long ago who grew his finger tip back and if humans continue to evolve who knows we might begin to grow back arms, legs, fingers, and toes!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7354458.stm

We are becoming reptilian. Being able to grow lost limbs back!

Next