Wash. attorney: 'I have physically traveled in time'

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 8:37 pm » by One-23

Project Pegasus has been covered numerous times on DTV.
Any new video is a cause worthy of a post.

Wash. attorney: 'I have physically traveled in time'

Upload to Disclose.tv

"I have physically traveled in time," says Andrew Basiago, an attorney in Vancouver, Wash. "We have - we did over 40 years ago."

Now Basiago is on a mission - to reveal what he calls a 40-year government cover-up - of Project Pegasus - where he says he was teleported back and sideways in time, dozens of times.

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 8:59 pm » by Spock

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 9:07 pm » by Richc

Anyone else old enough to remember The Time Tunnel..?

Either he is basing his story around it or the show was telling us something.. :think:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 14, 2013 6:55 pm » by Webcat

We are all 'Time-Travellers' - though forced into a forward progress - apparently. Our concept of time is a man-made construct, has always been to the average human mind, whereas, our time does not actually exist.

Humanity uses the false construct to measure itself against its perceived version of reality, its own achievements and its human view of Existence - nothing more.

Earth-time matters not a fig within the depths of the cosmos, since its a human fable and only really applicable to our human mind and our so called 'Civilisation'. Past, Present and future are the products of the human condition and like many concepts we believe in, it has no basis in fact. Time is just another belief, just like any other human constructed 'religion/dogma'.

I don't believe (imo) that 'Operation Pegasus' allowed humans to travel in 'Time' - but maybe, it allowed their 'soul/energy' to visit just another part of Existence and that Existence has always and will always Exist - A singular entity, combining a multi dimensional experience of space and real time, of which our 'Soul/energy' is always a part.

I think our 'travellers' simply visited another part of themselves.

:think:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 14, 2013 7:40 pm » by Kinninigan

Webcat wrote:
Humanity uses the false construct to measure itself against its perceived version of reality, its own achievements and its human view of Existence - nothing more.

Earth-time matters not a fig within the depths of the cosmos, since its a human fable and only really applicable to our human mind and our so called 'Civilisation'. Past, Present and future are the products of the human condition and like many concepts we believe in, it has no basis in fact. Time is just another belief, just like any other human constructed 'religion/dogma'.

"Chronos" is the word your looking for, the perception of time in relation to a planets cosmic orbit around its sun

i like this quote too from a show on cartoon networks adult swim

"time is just a way carbon based life forms measure their meaningless existence"

robots are mean!

:cheers:
Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostSun Jul 14, 2013 8:04 pm » by iamanalien

its possible but the huge amount of energy needed is not yet none to humans , thankfully.