Waste Water Generator, what a good idea

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 02, 2012 12:49 pm » by Aardvaaks

This is a double plus, if water can be cleaned and power can be generated in the process :flop: , hopefully not another product like Kevin costners diesel powered device.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-17219991
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

PostMon Mar 05, 2012 9:54 am » by Jenny0007

hi this is very good topic.waste water generator.water generate electricity.so waste water also generate electricity it is very utilize to all people....
help me find a job :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 am » by Canubis

the only way water can be purified is if its vaped from its life time in the ocean and rained down apon u..:)

I heard there is 1 purest water source left in the world that contains gold particles..:) and thats an important mineral for the body being taken from the diet completely.....!

WB aardvaaks aint seen u for a while :)
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 11:55 am » by Aardvaaks

canubis wrote:the only way water can be purified is if its vaped from its life time in the ocean and rained down apon u..:)

I heard there is 1 purest water source left in the world that contains gold particles..:) and thats an important mineral for the body being taken from the diet completely.....!

WB aardvaaks aint seen u for a while :)

Good points Canubis :flop: yes nature is the best purifier if given the correct amount of time to do things.

You mention gold, our diets are in many ways restrictive (even with the so called mass of choice we have on the shelves in many countries) with blue chip companies and bureaucratic rules and regulations; now what about the properties of Silver also? :wink:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 1:55 pm » by Canubis

SILVER and its properties?

I STILL WONDER...

as silver negates bio molecular structures to death its a hard subject, no main stream will conquest, fkn pussys
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com