Watch Russell Brand Talk Sense About Syria

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 10:17 pm » by Malogg

Watch Russell Brand Talk Sense About Syria

Comedian Russell Brand talks about the push for military strikes on Syria and why he doesn’t trust the government

Upload to Disclose.tv

Above, Russell Brand delivers yet another straight talk on government propaganda and lies, in this case around Syria, and why we should not trust governments claiming foreign countries have “morally unacceptable” weapons after Bush and Blair lied about Weapons of Mass Destruction to get us into Iraq.

As YouTube commenter “roman14032″ says, “we got REALLY, REALLY BIG PROBLEMS in our society when the most thoughtful and rational person in mass media or government is an ex-junkie comic.”

http://www.ultraculture.org/watch-russe ... out-syria/
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 10:28 pm » by *WillEase*

Except there really are WMDs in Syria as what happened on Wednesday proved, regardless who used them.
Where did they come from? Iraq moved them across the border into Syria while Bush made threats, just after Saddam
gassed the Kurds. Where did Saddam get them? Many from the USA during the Iraq/Iran war.

By the way, how many Syrian threads are you planning on starting?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 4:16 am » by Temps13

Who is usually behind rebels when the west wants to remove a government?
the Rothschilds spring to mind..I believe they arranged the rebels in Libya..
They let these Syrian atrocity videos up on youtube too..could it be Zionist propaganda? considering how fast they jump on other videos that are pro palestinian..
The west arranged the chemical weapons,perhaps?
I reckon thats the most likely thing
Syria probably never invaded America or Israel ever..America has been at war for practically all of its existence..& I mean the crown too are war mongers not just America..
So we should be suspicious of anything that is designed to be in the media to further their goals,right?
This seems to me like a prime example.
Last edited by Temps13 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 4:22 am » by Malogg

*WillEase* wrote:Except there really are WMDs in Syria as what happened on Wednesday proved, regardless who used them.
Where did they come from? Iraq moved them across the border into Syria while Bush made threats, just after Saddam
gassed the Kurds. Where did Saddam get them? Many from the USA during the Iraq/Iran war.

By the way, how many Syrian threads are you planning on starting?

Yeap sad b@stards eh http://news.sky.com/story/1116687/brita ... a-revealed
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 4:24 am » by Malogg

Temps13 wrote:Who is usually behind rebels when the west wants to remove a government?
the Rothschilds spring to mind..I believe they arranged the rebels in Libya..
They let these Syrian atrocity videos up on youtube too..could it be Zionist propaganda? considering how fast they jump on other videos that are pro palestinian..
The west arranged the chemical weapons,perhaps?
I reckon thats the most likely thing

Repeat after me ~ IT WAS OLE (((CIA))) DUH !!
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 11:21 am » by Cia212

Russell isn't talking sense. All of this humanitarian talk doesn't do anything. What does he want to do? Have a concert to raise money for the rebels (or refugees)? All of that money (or food or anything else) is immediately going to buy weapons. Aid and boycotts and embargos historically do nothing to help the average citizen.

Either you're in the region to change the plight of the refugees or you aren't. How do you do that? By military action. So, do we just skip all of the middlemen and attack? Or do we let the rebels die? Those are the only 2 choices. And, when it's all over, they will still hate us.

Personally, I vote to let the rebels die. They are, after all, Al-Qaeda-backed "Arab Spring" fighters. Hell, even Dennis Kucinich said that striking Syria would turn the United States military into “al-Qaeda’s air force.” I DO care that Obama wants to do all of this without congressional authorization.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 11:36 am » by Harbin

Cia212 wrote:Russell isn't talking sense. All of this humanitarian talk doesn't do anything. What does he want to do? Have a concert to raise money for the rebels (or refugees)? All of that money (or food or anything else) is immediately going to buy weapons. Aid and boycotts and embargos historically do nothing to help the average citizen.

Either you're in the region to change the plight of the refugees or you aren't. How do you do that? By military action. So, do we just skip all of the middlemen and attack? Or do we let the rebels die? Those are the only 2 choices. And, when it's all over, they will still hate us.

Personally, I vote to let the rebels die. They are, after all, Al-Qaeda-backed "Arab Spring" fighters. Hell, even Dennis Kucinich said that striking Syria would turn the United States military into “al-Qaeda’s air force.” I DO care that Obama wants to do all of this without congressional authorization.

Russel has a case of the, "I'm an artist and I've got something to say" syndrome.
Antiwar.com