Watch the Live Feed Now . BP using Saw .

Conspirator

PostMon May 31, 2010 7:17 pm » by Ph0enix

This really has me wondering about intent at this point. Its hard for me to believe a company this big who's been doing this since forever doesn't have what it takes to stop this and didn't have what it took to prevent it. If this happened at all, from a company like this, it should've been over in a week. At least the flow of oil should've been stopped within a week if not less. This is ridiculous. So now i DO wonder if this was done on purpose or is being allowed to continue on purpose. And by whom?

Conspirator

PostMon May 31, 2010 7:19 pm » by Pindz

cornbread714 wrote:It looks like 2 robots fighting over a dvd.

definitely

2 robots fighting over a dvd in swimming pool in Disney Studios

Initiate

PostMon May 31, 2010 7:23 pm » by Oxize

cornbread714 wrote:I can't wait until Pindz or somebody else starts seeing aliens down there. :D

jetxvii

PostMon May 31, 2010 7:28 pm » by jetxvii

pindz wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:It looks like 2 robots fighting over a dvd.

definitely

2 robots fighting over a dvd in swimming pool in Disney Studios

AHAHAHAHHAHA Now that was just awesome.

Excellent pindz, that was just excellent.

jetxvii

PostMon May 31, 2010 7:33 pm » by jetxvii

What I don't get is why they don't just round punctures out, or square them off or sand them down so they can round panel a repair piece and just weld it to the punctures, that way after they sand the punctures down it will be somewhat of a level / even surface and they can equip one of those robots with a pressure belt and strap the piece into place while another robot welds the fucker into place, we all know this is a hydraulic system so the pressure shouldn't be that extraordinary where you could be able to place something over it with opposing force.

I don't know that is one Idea I just don't know...

Super Moderator

PostMon May 31, 2010 8:08 pm » by -Marduk-

...the Rooskis said they used nukes several times to get rid of oil-leaks underwater in 70´s
letz do it..too
eheh
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostMon May 31, 2010 8:22 pm » by lamonema

Instead of cutting off the pipe, why wouldn't they just unbolt it at the flange. I have never in my life seen such a cluster @!*#. They are stalling so they can cash in on the bloatted value of BP's stock, it has dropped 30 percent but long time holders have made will make billions. Like I said from the get go this means WAR. This leak will continue, they didn't expect the blow out to be this bad so the top share holders have bailed and still are bailing. It is not what the US has done to other countries it is what the global men of power have done to humanity. There never was a government by the people, the US has turned into the dirty dealings capital of the world. All the richest and most powerful in this world have joined each other to suck us all dry. All nations of power are corrupted by a singular, the NWO.

Initiate

PostMon May 31, 2010 8:34 pm » by Mahsooyee

A tragic comedy of errors with an ecosystem in the balance and losing round after round. They have literally killed the Gulf of Mexico and if anyone thinks otherwise needs a reality check! :shock:

jetxvii

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:16 pm » by jetxvii

concrete wrote:Jet.

With all due respect.
It's 5000ish feet below water. Your theory on fixing it is sound. Except for the depth.
Plus. I'm not sure how you weld to a leaking petroleum pipeline.

Perhaps the US will use a nuke for a third time?

That is why you sand down the ripped parts down, and the weight of the patch would help with most of the descending.

but yes I can see where the depth might be a high problem. however I would think it would still be possible, once you grind down some of the excess and smooth the pipe out you could fit a heavy thick patch over the opening, of course this theory would only apply to leaking sides of the pipes as long as the metal and pressure applied to the patch was greater than that of the flow you could, tig the sides first then continue to work from there, but once again I really can see the depth and "robots" being an issue since that is really the only way they can get to the leaks.

I mean after all they are trying to saw something down there.

:cheers:

oops P.S. A sealant around the circumference of the patch would stop the flow temporarily, and I hope they don't Nuke the hole, because of disaster purposes and because of radiation purposes even controlled radiation purposes. I am all for using ALL methods, but once they consider blowing it up that is when I turn my back on the situation and have no input as that is a double standard that even I will not touch.

Conspirator

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:24 pm » by Mushroom

Why don't they cork it like a bottle of grolsch?

They could weld a collar further down the pipe to attach the pivot points to ( or alternative hydrolic system ) and then simply pull the cork into place. This will eliminate the pressure problem... Just a thought.

PreviousNext