Watch them pitch suicide as a good answer for...

Initiate

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 3:20 pm » by Chaindrive2.5

Watch them pitch suicide as a good answer for getting a disease

I can relate. It's almost like if they asked me if I would take the mark of the beast to save my children from beheading. Of course I would instantly take the mark. You would too.

If faced with a disease that markedly changed your way of life. And you had the weight of the world on your shoulders. I can relate. Suicide is not worthy of the same guilt in that scenario.

Just sayin.

But I digress.

Watch the MSM as they pitch suicide as a decent answer when you are sick. Of course, I would also be tempted to taking this answer. All of us would break at some point. They use that to pitch suicide as being ok.

Suicide is clearly a hostile act against the family unto multiple generations. Who ever forgets the one who took their own life in the family? Such a heart break. Such a violation.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 3:28 pm » by Icarus1

Im sorry if this offends anybody, i watched somebody very close to me die of cancer , a big strong man who at the end looked like he came out of one of the death camps in ww2 , it went through him like a fire, it fucking ate him alive , we dont let animals suffer so why should we be any different , if god gave us free will then it is our choice how we go out . i miss you dad
send lawyers guns and money ...................

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 3:39 pm » by The57ironman

don't you just love the Media..?

... shooting sprees and suicides ....

..HEY, WE'VE GOT DRUGS FOR YA'...

.....i am a believer in free will and choices...

:cheers:

The concept of conspiracy frightens some people..
so much so that they are willing to overlook any and all evidence
...that world events are for the most part directed
rather than chaotic and coincidental

Initiate

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 11:36 pm » by Wtfwasthat

when it is my time to go i am going like J HOWARD MARSHALL.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 1:44 am » by RATRODROB

Icarus1 wrote:Im sorry if this offends anybody, i watched somebody very close to me die of cancer , a big strong man who at the end looked like he came out of one of the death camps in ww2 , it went through him like a fire, it fucking ate him alive , we dont let animals suffer so why should we be any different , if god gave us free will then it is our choice how we go out . i miss you dad

I know exactly how you feel........................... :flop: ..................... :( ........................RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog