Watch them pitch suicide as a good answer for...

Initiate

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 3:20 pm » by Chaindrive2.5

Watch them pitch suicide as a good answer for getting a disease

I can relate. It's almost like if they asked me if I would take the mark of the beast to save my children from beheading. Of course I would instantly take the mark. You would too.

If faced with a disease that markedly changed your way of life. And you had the weight of the world on your shoulders. I can relate. Suicide is not worthy of the same guilt in that scenario.

Just sayin.

But I digress.

Watch the MSM as they pitch suicide as a decent answer when you are sick. Of course, I would also be tempted to taking this answer. All of us would break at some point. They use that to pitch suicide as being ok.

Suicide is clearly a hostile act against the family unto multiple generations. Who ever forgets the one who took their own life in the family? Such a heart break. Such a violation.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 3:28 pm » by Icarus1

Im sorry if this offends anybody, i watched somebody very close to me die of cancer , a big strong man who at the end looked like he came out of one of the death camps in ww2 , it went through him like a fire, it fucking ate him alive , we dont let animals suffer so why should we be any different , if god gave us free will then it is our choice how we go out . i miss you dad
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 3:39 pm » by The57ironman

don't you just love the Media..?

... shooting sprees and suicides ....

..HEY, WE'VE GOT DRUGS FOR YA'...

.....i am a believer in free will and choices...

:cheers:

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 11:36 pm » by Wtfwasthat

when it is my time to go i am going like J HOWARD MARSHALL.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 1:44 am » by RATRODROB

Icarus1 wrote:Im sorry if this offends anybody, i watched somebody very close to me die of cancer , a big strong man who at the end looked like he came out of one of the death camps in ww2 , it went through him like a fire, it fucking ate him alive , we dont let animals suffer so why should we be any different , if god gave us free will then it is our choice how we go out . i miss you dad

I know exactly how you feel........................... :flop: ..................... :( ........................RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog