Watching the Mid Atlantic Ridge.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 5:38 am » by lamonema

All 3 event are 6.2 to 6.3 miles in depth 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, in magnitude, all with in the last 7 days. Not being a doomtard, i just never seen a cluster like this in this region of the Mid Atlantic Ridge.

Edit: source-usgs latest earthquakes in past 7 days.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 5:41 am » by Redwoodrick

Great post :flop: :look:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 5:43 am » by sockpuppet

I wouldn't be surprised if things got weird and the mid-Atlantic Ridge closed up while simultaneously creating a huge crack up the middle of the Pacific plate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 5:48 am » by Redwoodrick

sockpuppet wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if things got weird and the mid-Atlantic Ridge closed up while simultaneously creating a huge crack up the middle of the Pacific plate.

I was thinking the same thing.One major event affecting several plates.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 5:55 am » by sockpuppet

redwoodrick wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if things got weird and the mid-Atlantic Ridge closed up while simultaneously creating a huge crack up the middle of the Pacific plate.

I was thinking the same thing.One major event affecting several plates.

Well, historically the Mid Atlantic Ridge formed from the plates separating and from underground volcanic activity which built up a chain. This is why there is so much pressure around the ring of fire in the Pacific, the swelling in the Atlantic is pushing the plates in the Pacific.

I get the feeling though that something weird may happen at some point and the plates start closing in the Atlantic, forcing a crack to open in the Pacific. But what do I know, it's only something that I heard, you know, *cough* growing pains.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 5:59 am » by lamonema

With the activity that we have posted on here from the Sun this week and the intensity of the unexpected northern lights display that showed up in Norway on the 27th, i am not going to predict here, but given that past CMEs have been connected to seismic activity. Well there ya have it, i won't dare touch it with a prediction. However i first thought what may have been a large M class to small X class flare, well i may have to go a bit bigger. :shock:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 6:11 am » by lamonema

If anyone would kindly incorporates the Expanding Earth Theory, i think it may become more clear as to how this living being truely works. No sub-duction, think crumple-zones, step faults, magmatic forces spreading and tearing the planet apart along the ridges. This accompanied by random sub oceanic crustal lifting in say northern Indonesia. Hence global tsunamis, and continental rising and falling as well as the same for the oceanic sea floors. One event triggers a domino effect globally. However these event depths are framiliar to me as possibly being connected to HARRP.