Water is the New Oil

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 3:12 am » by Shaggietrip

I think this video series is very informative. Speaks of how water will be the next great commodity . The Bush family is already buying up lands over huge water tables. please watch all 6 prts when you get time. This may be what the wars in the future will be about.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 3:15 am » by Donovan

shaggietrip wrote:I think this video series is very informative. Speaks of how water will be the next great commodity . The Bush family is already buying up lands over huge water tables. please watch all 6 prts when you get time. This may be what the wars in the future will be about.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

yes i got enlightened about this a few years ago about water.land, water and food is the real wealth always has been always will be.
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Initiate

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 4:37 am » by Shagrath

I'm in manufacturing. My company has been making parts for these guys for a few months now:
http://www.protonenergy.com/
It's not gonna be cheap! The upper and lower manifolds are made of 316 stainless steel, that is a mother fucker to machine! We had to tool up for the job, making 100 pcs. of each. I started out purchasing exotic tooling for the job but I've been restricted since the costs are upwards of $12,000 for a lousy 100 pcs. of each. Hey, we usually machine mild steel and aluminum. We don't have specialized tooling laying around. So, I explained why we needed carbide drills and specialized carbide inserts for the cutters, but they want me to do what I can with what I have available or get cheaper tooling. i wound up buying a bunch of cheap cobalt drills for the job, but they just can't hold up. If you push them, they either melt or shatter! I can understand why the company doesn't want to purchase $200 carbide drills (each), but that shit is nasty!!!

The engineer/quality control sr. was by this week and specified that 316 stainless steel is the only type of stainless that can hold up to hydrogen (read as tiny molecules) when it comes to the psi and leakage durability. My point is quite simple. This technology will never be cheap and producing it is a slow process! Granted, once I get everything ironed out, it will be easier. It's a multi-step process:
- Must create quality parts. can't have nicks, scratches, scrapes or tool marks.
- Tool life comes next. A lot of research will be going into tooling ability and cost.
- Increasing production is the last in line. This could take months.