Water on the Moon? Where are the Aliens?

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 11:32 pm » by bugmenot

Water on the Moon? Where are the Aliens? :alien: http://www.starpod.org/

Ingo Swann

With the announcement by NASA of the discovery of water on the moon, a major boost towards colonization of the lunar surface, one question remains.

"Where are the aliens?"

In 1998, Ingo Swann, who remains the best known American psychic spy, largely due to his work with the CIA and the Department of Defense to develop psychic powers for the military, wrote a small rare volume about his misadventures concerning our nearby satellite.

It's hard to image anyone taking Swann's book, titled "Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy," very seriously, had it not been for the fact that Swann held TOP SECRET clearance and had been contracted by the U.S. government.

(This fact can finally be confirmed by the release of CIA's STAR GATE files. Samples may be viewed at starpod.org )

The story of Swann's adventure has been retold in my article "To the Moon and Back, With Love," available to read at the STARpod.org website.

Swann discusses the water situation on the moon in his book and, for good reasons, makes the case that the moon could support life. You see, Swann had been taken under the wing of a black ops covert investigation into "lunar anomalies" by men in black interested in learning what the aliens were doing there.

This strange tale does have limited support to the extent that Swann had been thoroughly tested and tasked by the CIA and other government services. Eventually Swann was brought in to train psychic spies for the Army and the Defense Intelligence Agency. These programs were monitored at the highest levels of the United States government, according to STAR GATE documents.

Keeping in mind that we have been given access to ninety-thousand or so pages, with some forty to fifty thousand still classified, there remains the possibility that Swann is telling the truth of his lunar encounters, initiated by a mysterious man Swann calls "Mr. Axelrod."

I asked an unnamed official involved with one of the projects about the veracity of Swann's claim. The official commented about his belief in Swann's integrity and acknowledged the possibility that someone from the government had been running a black ops program, exactly as told by Swann.

I was also told that telepathy was taken as a fact, not a fantasy, by the government persons involved in the psychic research effort, which at the time had been conducted by the Stanford Research Institute.

Swann's tale is intriguing: apparently the government (or whatever organization the mysterious Mr. Axelrod represented) had a problem with "visitors" embedded on the lunar surface.

To determine exactly what might be going on, Swann was given coordinates to a suspected location on the lunar surface, where he psychically encountered massive structures, weird green fog, and humanoid forms apparently going about their business.

Swann quickly realized his mental probing had been detected by the beings he was seeing and, sensing danger, pulled away from the site.

For Swann, who was being paid a thousand dollars a day for his services, conducted in an underground facility taken right out of a Hollywood spy thriller, the strangest encounters were yet to come.

Uncertain about his psychic impressions, which normally would require "ground truth" verification against real known targets, he was left to wonder about the veracity of his own mental information.

The encounters with Axelrod and his men continued.

One incident left Swann wondering if the alleged aliens were already here, mixing among the people, a theme recently revisited by ABC Television in the reboot of the series "V."

Eventually Swann was shuttled to Alaska, where he was taken to encounter something alien face-to-face.

A bizarre, diamond shaped UFO appeared to grow in place over a remote lake. Axelrod wanted Swann's psychic impressions of the object, but the "alien presence" had something else in mind.

Soon the UFO began to blast the trees near the men with a ruby-red laser-like beam, which sent tree branches crashing upon them.

Swann was so shaken by this experience that he was unable to gather any solid psychic impressions of the object, noting only that it was "thirsty." Just before it disappeared, the object had been observed drawing lake water into its underbelly.

For those who might question Mr. Swann's mental capacity, it is worth pointing out that the CIA had covertly tested the physical and mental health of all of their psychic subjects, and Mr. Swann passed with flying colors.

The reality that officials in the United States Intelligence Community were willing to accept the existence of a "phenomena problem" and the reality of "telepathic communication" can no longer be disputed: the evidence is in the secret files now available under the Freedom of Information Act.

Indeed, following his experiences with Axelrod, Swann was given TOP SECRET clearance and, as shown in the records, attended numerous meetings with very high level government officials.

For more information about Ingo Swann, the story of psychic travelling to the moon and back, the CIA STAR GATE psychic spy files, and the American government's real-life interest in paranormal activity, please visit http://www.starpod.org/

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 12:04 am » by TheDuck

Excellent article man :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 1:17 am » by Ufosearcher

WE ARE GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL POST. What a work that gentleman has done! There's no doubt that somethings are there on the moon which cannot be explained away as craters. Perhaps there life is below the ground level for want of heat. They say it is too cold there. And if you observe craters around the crater ZACH in google moon, you yourself can see buildings which are very huge--the tower-sort of things i mean. thanks for posting this.

Writer

PostMon Nov 16, 2009 10:09 pm » by Belarion

Wow water, now NASA will really have to try and go to the moon!!

Writer

PostMon Nov 16, 2009 10:49 pm » by Harryparry

I was under the impression that liquid water wasn't possible without any atmosphere. I'm sure that I read somewhere that water boils at a lower temperature as the atmosphere thins.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 16, 2009 10:59 pm » by Cryptillian

harryparry wrote:I was under the impression that liquid water wasn't possible without any atmosphere. I'm sure that I read somewhere that water boils at a lower temperature as the atmosphere thins.

surface water would have boiled away.

since there is no known geothermal activity...one must assume that the only source of heat the moon receives would be the suns rays.

the suns rays cannot penetrate two or three feet down.

regolith is an excellent insulator

the sub-surface water would be quite safe from the evaporative effects of solar radiation
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Initiate

PostMon Nov 16, 2009 11:07 pm » by Tzarmo

I have a question that i can`t find an answer .

Why when the MOON is so close to us and we have Images from the space even from far planets we can`t see clear image of the MOON!?!?

For example you can find some HQ Place of the MOON when the other are so Bad you cant see anything clear on them.
So the question is very simple when the satellite take this pictures WHY some of them are so BAD and some with Perfect Quality when the Satellite is aounrd the MOON and now we must to have a very very clear IMAGES from all the MOON Surface? but we don`t have i mean WE the ordinary humans. I

See in google moon for example this : 43°12'55.89" 11°19'54.46"З Tycho

See how clear is this place and see around Tycho the surface... u are not able even to see a craters

Initiate

PostMon Nov 16, 2009 11:08 pm » by Spliffffstar

Hoagland spoke about this on Coast to Coast AM.

I know people here on disclose don't like the guy OR coast to coast too much, but it's entertaining...... :mrgreen:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Nov 16, 2009 11:35 pm » by Cryptillian

tzarmo wrote:I have a question that i can`t find an answer .

Why when the MOON is so close to us and we have Images from the space even from far planets we can`t see clear image of the MOON!?!?

For example you can find some HQ Place of the MOON when the other are so Bad you cant see anything clear on them.
So the question is very simple when the satellite take this pictures WHY some of them are so BAD and some with Perfect Quality when the Satellite is aounrd the MOON and now we must to have a very very clear IMAGES from all the MOON Surface? but we don`t have i mean WE the ordinary humans. I

See in google moon for example this : 43°12'55.89" 11°19'54.46"З Tycho

See how clear is this place and see around Tycho the surface... u are not able even to see a craters

pixels :flop:

when you take a picture of a thousand people...it is hard to get the detail of every face.

the moon is huge

wide-field pictures....are great for giving you the general idea of what you are looking at....but to get the detail...you have to take a lot of small pictures and lace them together

plus it is hard to get a flash big enough to broadcast light over the entire moon thus allowing a hight contrast and well defined shadows. :D
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Initiate

PostTue Nov 17, 2009 12:02 am » by Naranja

cryptillian wrote:pixels :flop:

when you take a picture of a thousand people...it is hard to get the detail of every face.

the moon is huge

wide-field pictures....are great for giving you the general idea of what you are looking at....but to get the detail...you have to take a lot of small pictures and lace them together

plus it is hard to get a flash big enough to broadcast light over the entire moon thus allowing a hight contrast and well defined shadows. :D

BUT you have to admit at this day n age, ????millions of dollars in to the space program that they could get decent pictures if they wanted too. OR maybe they have them and publish all these crappy ones to the public...

Next