Water

Initiate

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 2:59 am » by Woven

Theories are abundant and everyone has their 2 cents to contribute.... So fuck here's another 2. I'm not into bullshit or big words for the sake of big words and I will make mistakes as I see fit.

One preface: We exist where none know the name of anything. We exist where folly is found not only in the labelling of the unknown but also in the authority built thereon.

Death and resurrection symbols exist. Some act in a manner that might be called time-release and others are apparently instantaneous, their application time varies dependent upon symbol complexity.

We are the bread. Some are more aware of this than others.

The Ouroboros or Uroborus[1] is an ancient symbol depicting a serpent or dragon eating its own tail.

The Ouroboros often represents self-reflexivity or cyclicality, especially in the sense of something constantly re-creating itself, the eternal return, and other things perceived as cycles that begin anew as soon as they end (compare with phoenix). It can also represent the idea of primordial unity related to something existing in or persisting from the beginning with such force or qualities it cannot be extinguished. The Ouroboros has been important in religious and mythological symbolism, but has also been frequently used in alchemical illustrations, where it symbolizes the circular nature of the alchemist's opus. It is also often associated with Gnosticism, and Hermeticism. Carl Jung interpreted the Ouroboros as having an archetypal significance to the human psyche.[citation needed] The Jungian psychologist Erich Neumann writes of it as a representation of the pre-ego "dawn state", depicting the undifferentiated infancy experience of both mankind and the individual child.[2]

Ouroboros is the cycle of life. The tree eats the wind fire earth and air, The wind fire earth and air eat the tree. It's not a thing to stress about but some have clearly. This seems more to do with ego issues than realisation and acceptance of the house rules.

Eventually even your body will be consumed in wind fire earth and air as well.

This is ash, well a representation of such.

The road of ashes to borrow a turn of phrase is a representation of the futility of attachment to that which is fleeting. In other words the road of ashes is life. We all eat ash, we are the ash eaters.

Disneyland basically means land of no ash. The cycle is broken and the ash is no more.

Cinderella is the girl on the road of ashes but she herself is not ashes because there is still something combustible within her, some spirit, thus she is the cinder girl and cinders are a result of the process of fire.

Embracing a fear or obstacle is a process of rejuvenation and akin to the snake shedding its skin.

While this could turn into a discussion of space-time and the mechanics of communication through said medium it is simpler to refer to a story which is built upon a grain of truth. Satan is the master musician (refer preface).

Though you are not in the moment of this following track being recorded you are able to witness it independent of its moment/s of creation, that is you do not need to be at the actual moment/s in space-time to witness in person this performance. A representation using symbolism is sufficient enough to fool most systems.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Within the lyrics there are some notable bars to highlight.

First is the title of the track: Cinderella Man. As noted previously Cinderella is the cinder girl whom is not quite ashes, there is still something to burn within, some spirit left. The track title though indicates it is a man whom is being targeted or so one might assume. It is an address to a part of the listeners psyche, whether you wish to call it the wild kingdom or some other name, it is to that we call male whom this track is speaking to.

Most notable from this track is:

Who can catch lightning in a bottle? Set fire to water? Comin' out the nozzle on the fire hose, flier than swatters? Cinderella man, cinderella man, cinderella man, cinderella man.

This is an address to the nameless or self naming male aspect. First is an address to the powers of that one and a name the male can appreciate. The male recognises his ash quality and embraces it whole heartedly.

Smash an hourglass, grab the sand, take his hands and cup 'em,
Spit a rhyme to freeze the clock, take the hands of time and cuff 'em.

Cinderella man, cinderella man, cinderella man, cinderella man.

One might say he wishes to bind all in a state.

If you're up with the lingo such as hunnerts and such it might be that you have observed the bars in "Cinderella man", basically stated is if he had a time-machine he would burn the cinderella man, that is he would expire the spirit left within the cinder.

Old mate the big J said that we each are him and he is us.

To take this a bit further I will use metaphor based upon the following video:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Originally shared by Fossileyesed in this thread: http://www.disclose.tv/forum/drops-on-drops-on-drops-t80778.html

The body of water is us, the head honcho, the collective. Each bubble upon its surface is an individual (whatever the species) and each will eventually coalesce with the body. It is interesting to note as the surface collective/cluster grows it becomes unstable and again coalesces with the body. Coalescence however may be prevented as also demonstrated in the video.

I argue this is where we are now. A collective of surface bubbles drawn and held together by a single non-coalescing bubble. And, perhaps unfortunately, we have technology such as this medium through which I am speaking with you, a tech of worm-holes in space-time, via which can be delivered both symbols of life and death.

I have work to do so best of luck to all the bubbles who read this.

I ain't give a fuck about any surface kingdom unless it is to serve the body.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 12:51 pm » by Svaha

I was raw, I cooked, I burnt to cinders..!

Rumi
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell