We all scream for Ice Cream......... right?

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 4:11 am » by Slith

White chocolate is made from vanilla beans. We have no beavers left in Canada for that very reason. (part of the free trade agreement)

But at the end of the day. That's disgusting

:vomit:

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 5:12 am » by ZetaRediculous

Slith wrote:White chocolate is made from vanilla beans. We have no beavers left in Canada for that very reason. (part of the free trade agreement)

I though White chocolate was made from cocoa butter, milk and sugar.. (point to note as white chocolate does not contain cocoa solids, technically it isn't chocolate at all). gonna have to check that dude...
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 5:18 am » by Slith

ZetaRediculous wrote:
Slith wrote:White chocolate is made from vanilla beans. We have no beavers left in Canada for that very reason. (part of the free trade agreement)

I though White chocolate was made from cocoa butter, milk and sugar.. (point to note as white chocolate does not contain cocoa solids, technically it isn't chocolate at all). gonna have to check that dude...

Yep. I should have elaborated mon ami

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 5:20 am » by ZetaRediculous

Slith wrote:
ZetaRediculous wrote:

Yep. I should have elaborated mon ami

:flop:

:cheers:
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook