We are all in this together!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 5:18 pm » by Newearthman

I remember learning about our world growing up and how we live in a "global village" thanks to modern technology, primarily being the internet. I was excited to learn and be a part of this global village. All this new technology coming out that never existed before was like magic to me and I excepted the future to be without limits of exploration...

Well life in this global village couldn't be further from the reality I expected as a child. If I knew then growing up what I know now as an adult then I would have been too terrified and full of sadness to go on living my life and not do anything about it. It took me all this time to learn the ugly truths about Humanity and now I can not look away.

I just wish more people would wake up and realize that we are all born equal with the same purpose in life and that this life is but a brief dream in which we explore the depths of our soul. No matter who you are or what you have done in your life you are still at one with the rest of us. We all need to work together to elevate our spirits and create a better tomorrow. If we continue to work against each other like we are than we have made our own collective choice to die as a species. Either we all survive and thrive together or we suffer and die together...there is no middle way!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 7:09 pm » by Otomon

You actually believe we are all equal? Maybe we all have the same possibility to reach greatness, but the ones who do reach it, we call it Destiny. naMASTER
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 7:20 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Good post NEM we need more people who think like this. We can create our own reality. :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 9:09 pm » by Newearthman

Otomon wrote:You actually believe we are all equal? Maybe we all have the same possibility to reach greatness, but the ones who do reach it, we call it Destiny. naMASTER

I believe everything that is happening in this virtual reality matrix has been orchestrated from a higher spiritual realm where we view this reality as a valuable spiritual growth exercise. I believe I am following my own destiny which was and is carved by my own free will. I think we all walk this path together.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 9:36 pm » by Newearthman

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Good post NEM we need more people who think like this. We can create our own reality. :flop:

Exactly...we create our own reality and if you don't than someone else will do it for you! We can choose to follow our spiritual lessons (destiny) or we can choose not to so in that sense there is both free will and destiny!

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 9:45 pm » by Slith

Great to see you back posting NEM :flop:

Hope you're well sir

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Writer

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 10:01 pm » by IMinked22

The more people except this world is a terrible place, the harder it will be to stray away from that mentality. Much like if you wake up believing and planning on have a terrible day, more than likely your opinion of the day will reflect that.

The science works the same way as with addiction, when a neurons in the brain fire, the connections of energy begin to solidify over time each time that connection is made, thus, every time we smoke or drink or do anything that changes our state of mind, it becomes harder and harder to recognize any other reality other than that one.

With that being said, if we begin to preach progression and respect above all else and not even let the hate make it to front page media, or the prime time news. However, as man has shown, currently our selfish mindsets cause us to thrive off of other peoples misfortunes, this is why it is all that is focused on with t.v. It is introducing negative connotations into our daily life weather we like it or not, you can blame it on the elite, or big media, but at the end of the day we still turn that shit on.

So I say wake up tomorrow KNOWING it will be a good day, start from there, if we wish to see the world change then we must lead by example. I'm not perfect, but smiling every day never hurts either.

Cheers

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 10:04 pm » by DarkHeart

Newearthman wrote:I believe everything that is happening in this virtual reality matrix has been orchestrated from a higher spiritual realm where we view this reality as a valuable spiritual growth exercise. I believe I am following my own destiny which was and is carved by my own free will. I think we all walk this path together.

I think all who have got off their backsides & set off walking may be together, in many ways, but most seem content to sit there in their own poop for some strange reason.

& yup it's a matrix alright :cheers:
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Writer

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 10:05 pm » by IMinked22

* We may still yet see a shift into a mindset where we truly believe the world is a great place to exist.

Sorry. typing faster than thinking is no good.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 10:11 pm » by Newearthman

IMinked22 wrote:* We may still yet see a shift into a mindset where we truly believe the world is a great place to exist.

Sorry. typing faster than thinking is no good.

I see the potential for both heaven and hell here on Earth and I think we are right smack in the middle of that battle. Unfortunately the balance has shifted to the dark side for the time being but that will never last because there is a divine plan in place!

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook