We are descended from fish?

Initiate

PostTue May 31, 2011 5:53 pm » by Deuem

perronick wrote:On the contrary, we have 1 pair less of chromosomes than apes. The mystery, if I recall correctly, lies in the fact that 2 pair of chromosomes seems to be strangely merged into 1, some say in a very suspicious, artificial way.

Thanks perronick, that's it. Its been way too many years since Biology. Our chromosomes are the key to this. How they got restructured the way they did makes it look like we have been spliced together. Like an experiment. So was the experiment a failure or success. I wish I had that answer.
Deuem :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 6:17 pm » by Perronick

deuem wrote:
perronick wrote:On the contrary, we have 1 pair less of chromosomes than apes. The mystery, if I recall correctly, lies in the fact that 2 pair of chromosomes seems to be strangely merged into 1, some say in a very suspicious, artificial way.

Thanks perronick, that's it. Its been way too many years since Biology. Our chromosomes are the key to this. How they got restructured the way they did makes it look like we have been spliced together. Like an experiment. So was the experiment a failure or success. I wish I had that answer.
Deuem :cheers:

I had to look it up too. I had two books by Marvin Harrys beside me and I was ready to enter the discussion, but the AAT left me speechless. Darn interesting stuff. :shock:

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 11:38 pm » by Temps13

See,this is why Im here..what can we find out from each other on this thread..Marvin Harrys..who is he? AAT? whats that?
Yeah I will definitely revise what I know over the next day or so & make a post or two.
Not only reptiles lay eggs do they? duck billed platypus? thats a mammal init..
We've definitely had the (2nd & 3rd?) chromosomal pairs fused/spliced..
theres some mention of a spiritual component too but we should leave that for now probably thats another discussion.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 01, 2011 12:22 am » by Perronick

AAT = Aquatic Ape Theory. Posted by theoracle in this same thread. About Marvin Harrys there's a lot of info about him and his work. I have 2 books by Harrys "Canibals & Kings" and "Our Species". Ten years ago it was out-side-the-box stuff. He considered, back in the 70's, that the transit from hunter/gatherer to farmer/stockbreeder was kind of a step back in evolution. Canibals and Kings is still a very good read and broke down many cliches in its time.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 01, 2011 12:55 am » by Neilglfc

havent read all answers but is this anythin to do with a warm blooded fish in china washed up on a beach
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 01, 2011 1:00 am » by Smokeydog

neilglfc wrote:havent read all answers but is this anythin to do with a warm blooded fish in china washed up on a beach

no lol not at all started with a bbc docu
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Initiate

PostWed Jun 01, 2011 1:58 am » by Sentientseed

Upload to Disclose.tv

The human body contains anywhere from 55% to 78% water depending on body size.~Wiki

If not a fish...maybe we descended from water elementals during an aeon of Pisces. :)

Jesus said..."I will make you fishers of men" and look at us now. Many swallowed it hook line and sinker. Wonder if that quantifies us as the World's Deadliest Catch?
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Initiate

PostWed Jun 01, 2011 5:32 pm » by Marcydare

crazynutsx wrote:how predictable

the normal atheist approach to this subject (just avoid the argument and change subject)

First of all...
The Pope Does indeed wear a Fish hat...Its Dogon the Fish god.Google it.strike one !
second, Catholics are as Pagan as it gets.strike two
third... I'm Christian, not atheist . Strike three asshole your out.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 02, 2011 3:44 pm » by Deuem

neilglfc wrote:havent read all answers but is this anythin to do with a warm blooded fish in china washed up on a beach

Do you have any more information on this fish or location?

Initiate

PostThu Jun 02, 2011 4:32 pm » by Komakino

Same DNA means, same creator. and we became stupid from the point we failed God.
This ties it all...i think

PreviousNext