We are descended from fish?

Initiate

PostThu Jun 02, 2011 4:43 pm » by Deuem

marcydare wrote:First of all...The Pope Does indeed wear a Fish hat...Its Dogon the Fish god.

I had to look this one up. It seems they are making a comparison with the two hats as both being fish lips. But of course goes deeper than that, all the way back to the beginning and Sires. I like this picture of Dago the fish god....
Deuem :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 12:56 am » by Temps13

Allegedly the Anunnaki wore aquatic suits (for moving in the water) designed after fish..& their pilots wore suits designed on eagles.
The Dogon/Oannes/Anunnaki that allegedly came out of the Erythean sea to give us civilization..as mentioned by the Greeks,Dogon,Sumerians etc etc etc..lots of cultures have similar legends..well its based in fact in my opinion..
I'm gonna take yr advice Deum & revise this stuff & the genetic evidence,neurological evidence etc..oh & check out this Marvin Harrys
It all ties together with ufos,conspiracies..everything so lets connect the dots
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 9:35 am » by Deuem

temps13 wrote:Allegedly the Anunnaki wore aquatic suits (for moving in the water) designed after fish..& their pilots wore suits designed on eagles.
The Dogon/Oannes/Anunnaki that allegedly came out of the Erythean sea to give us civilization..as mentioned by the Greeks,Dogon,Sumerians etc etc etc..lots of cultures have similar legends..well its based in fact in my opinion..
I'm gonna take yr advice Deum & revise this stuff & the genetic evidence,neurological evidence etc..oh & check out this Marvin Harrys
It all ties together with ufos,conspiracies..everything so lets connect the dots

After diving into this fish to people thread, it makes me want to learn more about the Sumerians and how to read the 20,000 plus tablets they have found so far. For some reason every time I go back in time, it all bumps again to them. This pre-race and their language that is almost hidden from existence. What is it called, Uniform script? I wonder if Google has a translation program running for that one!
Another strange thing is we all have salt in our bodies and we will die with out it !
"TBTB erase the dots before we can connect them.", Deuem :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 12:09 am » by Temps13

Didnt they replace a dogs body with seawater once n it was ok?
I heard it was 500,000 tablets & that they are still translating them,but thats probably including all the different civilizations bracketed under Assyrian or whatever.
They sure do try to erase the dots before we can connect em
Arent they using computers to try to translate Harrapan etc (Indus valley)?
That would tell a story..no wonder they pretend they cant read it
Thought it would be good to merge this thread with this other one on the nature of the anunnaki- but then I remembered this is technically a thread about are we descended from fish..probably not appropriate!
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 8:25 am » by Deuem

Hi Temps,
I started to look over this Sumerian language and then my eyes glazed over. Wow there are 5 or 6 levels of their civilization with changes to the writing in each. They have started to use computers to do mass translations. The main thing is why is this civilization being over looked so much. I goes way back and seems to be a mother of an area if not all. They were deeply into fish and water. It also seems that it is just us left on the thread. Even the OP gave up. It is a very good question that should be debated !
Deuem :cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 8:37 am » by Keniwaki

Just look at our (human) sperms. They swim like a fish!
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 12:09 am » by Temps13

Yeah,I also want to catch up on the moon threads..been slack lately.The reason Sumeria is not as widely known as Egypt is that mainstream straight people would have to be told how this civilization sprang fully formed fro nowhere,with the first bicameral congress,the first civil rights,the first..writing...EVERYTHING! Then people would have to assume that it came about how the Sumerians told us it came about,which is the Anunnaki gave them it..this is suppressed knowledge of our real history,thats why its so important..These people, from another planet,created us,gave us genetically modified grains,cereals etc..(sheep allegedly came from their planet too),showed us agriculture,writing,science..We were granted kingship in 4100 bc,as this illustration shows-kingship being lowered from heaven(space) Image
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 12:26 am » by Teloc

always remember: there are 2 things in ze world that smell like fish...

and one of them is fish....
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 12:37 am » by Sentientseed

and water being a breeding ground for life and of which life springs forth...

it only begs the question as to why the other smells like fish as well.

Trimethylaminuria perhaps? :lol:
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 12:45 am » by Muchtyman

teloc wrote:always remember: there are 2 things in ze world that smell like fish...

and one of them is fish....

Gotcha Buddy ............Image

PreviousNext