We are reborn many times as our life goes on...

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 5:55 am » by Newearthman

newdawnrising wrote:Once we mature enough, we begin to realize that we do have a choice in what path we walk upon next. After that who knows, because there is no knowing were the path will take you. For anyone to say for certain how a choice will pan out, is a fool, but to not take a chance for a change, is more foolish. If your walking a predetermined path, then it is not yours to blaze as you are following footsteps. Now where is the adventure in that?

But if you factor in time travell everything that was possibly going to happen already has... :think:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 6:11 am » by Newdawnrising

6.7 billion human lives with 6.7 billion different paths. If it weren't for fate, it may just be that simple, time can't be factored if results of chosen paths haven't happened to you yet. There are far too many random factors to predict an outcome, that is why it is known as life's path.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 7:25 am » by domdabears

I don't think this is the case.
I agree people change.
Things just happen in our lives, and we deal with it however we can.

What I think is the same as what you're saying.
You just word it to sound more spiritual.
newageman
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 7:43 am » by Santaownsyou

These are two really interesting short stories that both have some pretty cool insights into the cycle of death and rebirth.

"The Blind Spot" By Joan d’Arc
A Gnostic Tale of the Soul’s Journey into Time and the Struggle to Return to the One

http://paranoidsonline.blogspot.com/201 ... html#links

"As Above, So Below, My Adventures in Valhalla"
by Mark Elliott
This is the story about the series of reoccurring dreams/visions that the author has had all his life that provide an insight into the reasoning of the cosmos.

http://www.huntergatheress.com/pdfs/AsAboveSoBelow.pdf

Even if you think they are full of shit, they are still two awesome pieces of literature. It is kinda funny, when I read them I thought they were both totally unbelievable stories, but as I finished each, I felt a sense of truth in them on a level that it sort of hard to describe. Enjoy.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 1:11 pm » by Zer0

newearthman wrote:Oh, ok...That diagram did nothing for me!

What about this venn diagram?

Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 5:49 pm » by Newearthman

santaownsyou wrote:These are two really interesting short stories that both have some pretty cool insights into the cycle of death and rebirth.

"The Blind Spot" By Joan d’Arc
A Gnostic Tale of the Soul’s Journey into Time and the Struggle to Return to the One

http://paranoidsonline.blogspot.com/201 ... html#links

"As Above, So Below, My Adventures in Valhalla"
by Mark Elliott
This is the story about the series of reoccurring dreams/visions that the author has had all his life that provide an insight into the reasoning of the cosmos.

http://www.huntergatheress.com/pdfs/AsAboveSoBelow.pdf

Even if you think they are full of shit, they are still two awesome pieces of literature. It is kinda funny, when I read them I thought they were both totally unbelievable stories, but as I finished each, I felt a sense of truth in them on a level that it sort of hard to describe. Enjoy.

Thanks dude I will check it out. I believe life is like one of theose story books that allows you to choose the way the story plays out after every chapter. So certine major events are going to unfold no matter what but its up to you how you react and deal with each situation. Life is not random. I also believe we choose our lifes path before we are born.

Writer

PostMon Jul 25, 2011 6:26 am » by Angiejuly

otoel wrote:
newearthman wrote:Oh, ok...That diagram did nothing for me!

What about this venn diagram?

Oh finally someone talks on my level.

Previous