We are reborn many times as our life goes on...

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 4:44 am » by Newearthman

I have noticed in my life I seem to go through stages or chapters. I believe I have just entered a new chapter!

Does any one else get this feeling?

:headscratch:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 4:58 am » by Newearthman

I feel I'm in the building up stage in the main plot...The story has been set and now the action starts.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 5:01 am » by 99socks

newearthman wrote:I have noticed in my life I seem to go through stages or chapters. I believe I have just entered a new chapter!

Does any one else get this feeling?

:headscratch:

Yeah, I actually advise that to people lol. There are different stages, and everyone goes through a specific set in a specific order that is unique to them. When you're young, you get what you get, and you don't get to move on until you've learned whatever it is you were supposed to learn. But once you are mature (for most people, mid-life crisis but for some it's earlier) you switch to being able to CHOOSE your lesson and your stage. I can't prove it, but it's something I've been observing for over 20 years.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 5:08 am » by Newearthman

99socks wrote:Yeah, I actually advise that to people lol. There are different stages, and everyone goes through a specific set in a specific order that is unique to them. When you're young, you get what you get, and you don't get to move on until you've learned whatever it is you were supposed to learn. But once you are mature (for most people, mid-life crisis but for some it's earlier) you switch to being able to CHOOSE your lesson and your stage. I can't prove it, but it's something I've been observing for over 20 years.

Ok but the question is: Do you choose it as you go or are you following some sort of script laid out before you were born?

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 5:09 am » by Zer0

A good observation Earth, the only problem is that you still see things in terms of Time-Space because you have been attached to this dimension for far too long... if you saw things from a different perspective then you would understand that there is no coincidence but only synchronicity instead.

Otto (420 using the 666 cypher)
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 5:12 am » by Newearthman

Is syncronicity basically the law of attraction?

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 5:14 am » by 99socks

newearthman wrote:
99socks wrote:Yeah, I actually advise that to people lol. There are different stages, and everyone goes through a specific set in a specific order that is unique to them. When you're young, you get what you get, and you don't get to move on until you've learned whatever it is you were supposed to learn. But once you are mature (for most people, mid-life crisis but for some it's earlier) you switch to being able to CHOOSE your lesson and your stage. I can't prove it, but it's something I've been observing for over 20 years.

Ok but the question is: Do you choose it as you go or are you following some sort of script laid out before you were born?

I don't think it's laid out per se, but more "affected" by the decisions and the degree of the lesson learned from the previous stage(s)/lesson(s). It's almost related to karma, in that you don't really "move on" unless you've gotten out of the lesson what it is you were supposed to; if you don't, it will just keep coming back around.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 5:20 am » by Zer0

newearthman wrote:Is syncronicity basically the law of attraction?

The Law of Attraction is just New Age Mumbo Jumbo.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 5:27 am » by Newearthman

Oh, ok...That diagram did nothing for me!

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 am » by Newdawnrising

Once we mature enough, we begin to realize that we do have a choice in what path we walk upon next. After that who knows, because there is no knowing were the path will take you. For anyone to say for certain how a choice will pan out, is a fool, but to not take a chance for a change, is more foolish. If your walking a predetermined path, then it is not yours to blaze as you are following footsteps. Now where is the adventure in that?
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Next