We Are Screwed/ Nobody Cares About Unprecedented Volcanism

Initiate

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 10:22 pm » by Bpeirce2

How can a video of Miley Cirus showing her butt get millions of hits while a video exposing the unprecedented and ridiculous increase in volcanism gets 1k hits. It is a sure sign of how sick, tuned out, dumbed down we have become as a race. The Greatest gift we have is our brains and most of us has thrown it in the trash... and here's the kicker... we know it and could care less... We are doomed as a race.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 10:29 pm » by Bpeirce2

Yearly average eruptions is about 60 per year.... average monthly rate is 5 eruptions.... today we have 32 active eruptions of moderate size and another 30 small eruptions.... all totaled we are having an entire years worth of eruptions happening yesterday, happening today, and will be happening tomorrow..... GO BACK TO SLEEP PEOPLE.... nothing going on here.....yeah right.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 10:37 pm » by Domeika

And people should wake up and do what about it exactly? Other than.... :ohno:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 10:40 pm » by Kerrblur2

I live next to the worlds most active volcano, i dont care either.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 10:44 pm » by Temps13

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Why'd you keep tryin to read that word? are you a fag?" :alien51:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 11:04 pm » by Phoenix rising

I understand your frustration but like Domeika said what can we do about it, many on here are already preppers, nature has its way, maybe this is natures cull
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 11:21 pm » by Cia212

There are other explanations.

Has volcanic activity been increasing?

We don't think so.

A look at the number of volcanoes active per year, over the last few centuries, shows a dramatic increase, but one that is closely related to increases in the world's human population and communication. We believe that this represents an increased reporting of eruptions, rather than increased frequency of global volcanism: more observers, in wider geographic distribution, with better communication, and broader publication. The past 200 years (see plot below) show this generally increasing trend along with some major "peaks and valleys" which suggest global pulsations. A closer look at the two largest valleys, however, shows that they coincide with the two World Wars, when people (including editors) were preoccupied with other things. Many more eruptions were probably witnessed during those times, but reports do not survive in the scientific literature.

If these apparent drops in global volcanism are caused by decreased human attention to volcanoes, then it is reasonable to expect that increased attention after major, newsworthy eruptions should result in higher-than-average numbers of volcanoes being reported in the historical literature. The 1902 disasters at Mont Pelee, St. Vincent, and Santa Maria (see 1902 arrow) were highly newsworthy events. They represent a genuine pulse in Caribbean volcanism, but we believe that the higher numbers in following years (and following Krakatau in 1883) result from increased human interest in volcanism. People reported events that they might not otherwise have reported and editors were more likely to print those reports.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 11:41 pm » by RATRODROB

I'm with all of the above comments, however I see truth in what you are telling us, but I just hope nature finishes us all off rather than complete economic collapse with man made horrors and utter atrocities committed to man by man, and all the other inhuman acts to follow a world left to fend for its self after TPTB have brought about destruction on an unimaginable scale designed to turn man against fellow man to depopulate and reorganise the world into a virtual utopia for the super rich and the super elite.

BTW, thanx for the nice pics, some really beautiful shots of mother nature in all her majestic glory. :flop:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog