WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

Initiate

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 9:51 pm » by Earthspirit7

welcomechange wrote:Another good post dude :flop: but sadly i am starting to feel the, should we say'undesired' end to our civilisation will only be brought about by the awakening of the masses-thus leaving big brother no choice but to put into place its plan B (apocolypse).
:think:
If they dont get 1984/THX well they gonna turn to the 'prophecies' aint they now? :?

I understand your feeling, but I am going to stay with THEY WILL NEVER WIN cause even if the masses don't wake up the ones that have and do still out number them. I don't believe the "doom and gloom" scenario.
Watch the latest Bob Dean video posted here: {1.5 hrs best part starts at 33:26 to 41:26.}

project-camelot-twilight-of-the-old-boys-network-t68932.html
Have to say I don't agree with all of Kerry's pushing and agrueing with what Mr Dean says.
Last edited by Earthspirit7 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 9:53 pm » by Poooooot

earthspirit7 wrote:More and more people are waking up or we would not have the protests we are having. What is happening in the world is waking them up. Don't continue to stay in the past with the "sheeple" attitude... start to have faith in your fellow humans, wish them better, { only love prevails} and things will begin to change. Be the change you want and you will change your own life and surroundings and they will see and ask.....BE POSITIVE instead of giving them excuses by staying in the old paradigm. There will be those that willl never wake up, because that is what they chose, but there are those that just need that jolt to get started and you maybe that jolt.

I agree, but I am also realistic (maybe to a fault sometimes). It seems that in nations where they don't have "pop culture" and other mind-numbing time wasters, the people are waking up en masse. But here, in The States, where tabloids, reality shows, new tech toys, pop music, and fashion are a lot of people's top priorities... It'll take longer for people to realize that they are being brainwashed into subordination...
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 9:56 pm » by Mozi!!a

You Can't Win This, The Darkside Is Much Stronger. So Just Live Youre Life And Die, Its To Dam BIG :D

Initiate

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 10:00 pm » by Earthspirit7

poooooot wrote:
earthspirit7 wrote:More and more people are waking up or we would not have the protests we are having. What is happening in the world is waking them up. Don't continue to stay in the past with the "sheeple" attitude... start to have faith in your fellow humans, wish them better, { only love prevails} and things will begin to change. Be the change you want and you will change your own life and surroundings and they will see and ask.....BE POSITIVE instead of giving them excuses by staying in the old paradigm. There will be those that willl never wake up, because that is what they chose, but there are those that just need that jolt to get started and you maybe that jolt.

I agree, but I am also realistic (maybe to a fault sometimes). It seems that in nations where they don't have "pop culture" and other mind-numbing time wasters, the people are waking up en masse. But here, in The States, where tabloids, reality shows, new tech toys, pop music, and fashion are a lot of people's top priorities... It'll take longer for people to realize that they are being brainwashed into subordination...

:flop: I feel more are awake than we give credit for...they are just working for the changes in a different way...they pray and visuallize the world a better place rather than protesting and such.
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Initiate

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 pm » by Earthspirit7

demobe wrote:You Can't Win This, The Darkside Is Much Stronger. So Just Live Youre Life And Die, Its To Dam BIG :D

:alien51: Only in your dreams, buddy :alien51:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 10:09 pm » by Noentry

welcomechange wrote:
noentry wrote:WAKE UP

man u seriously flopped it with that gif dude! wassup noentry, this doesnt seem like your usual slightly more indepth responses? Promoting hittin women seems to be the in thing ere on the net just lately-you better than that man, i know it :flop:

Thank you.
I hope I am too. :flop:

This is a depiction of people.
It is obviously staged with his lame kung fu stance at the end.
The idea behind it is sound.

First he did not realize a women was waking him.
He was awoken from his sleep in an abrupt way and in his shock he instinctively lashed out.
Sounds like most people and the reaction they have to the truth.

most people are asleep, when you waken them with the truth it can hit them hard.
and if you are not gentle with it, more often then not you get a reaction just like in the gif.

I didn't even think about the hitting a women thing you mentioned as I have never done that. To be honest it didn't even cross my mind. So yes dont hit anyone, female or male.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 10:12 pm » by Noentry

earthspirit7 did I mention great post :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 10:17 pm » by Earthspirit7

noentry wrote:
welcomechange wrote:
noentry wrote:WAKE UP

man u seriously flopped it with that gif dude! wassup noentry, this doesnt seem like your usual slightly more indepth responses? Promoting hittin women seems to be the in thing ere on the net just lately-you better than that man, i know it :flop:

Thank you.
I hope I am too. :flop:

This is a depiction of people.
It is obviously staged with his lame kung fu stance at the end.
The idea behind it is sound.

First he did not realize a women was waking him.
He was awoken from his sleep in an abrupt way and in his shock he instinctively lashed out.
Sounds like most people and the reaction they have to the truth.

most people are asleep, when you waken them with the truth it can hit them hard.
and if you are not gentle with it, more often then not you get a reaction just like in the gif.

I didn't even think about the hitting a women thing you mentioned as I have never done that. To be honest it didn't even cross my mind. So yes dont hit anyone, female or male.

I understood what you were trying to get across when you replied to my comment...it is just that there are so many out there that will think it is OK to hit a woman...not me either.
THANKS for the :flop: :-}

Initiate

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 pm » by Welcomechange

Dont get me wrong-i totally believe in the human race together as one for the good and i still have hell-a-faith in us but as Demobe said-this is BIG, bigger than we can probably begin to image, the lie the hidden agenda the reason we use only a small % of our brains....humans dont want to become spirits, trapped in the Nether, lonely, helpless and fearful....this to me depics the lost souls in hell...we need to build ourselves up starting from ourselves out to our families and friends...currently i see a trend of the opposite done.

Example: If you have no job u have no money, possibly less social interaction and possible low self esteem right? This becomes your world and it is easy for a domino effect to take place in which each day adds to the next making it harder to get a job,money,social etc--- As soon as you get a job things change, you begin to have a lil money to spend, you meet new people,our self esteem picks back up (it has too to get the job) and this becomes your outlook-2 very different outlooks on the world!

Reality is its just High's & Lows,Ups & Downs, Hits & Misses,Wins & Losses-what we DONT want to do is 'think' and begin to 'feel' too much or it may become a domino effect.

Therefore i feel there is no need to worry if currently more people are dumbed down or switched off as man shall endure forever more!

Overstand?
:flop: :cheers:
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 10:22 pm » by Mozi!!a

earthspirit7 wrote:
demobe wrote:You Can't Win This, The Darkside Is Much Stronger. So Just Live Youre Life And Die, Its To Dam BIG :D

:alien51: Only in your dreams, buddy :alien51:

:wink: :flop:

WE ARE THE PEOPLE! Aint Shit, Is And Never Were Shit Thats The Truth,Prove Me Wrong? You Know Youre Self How Big This Is, Stop Lying To Yourself, You Just A Visitor Here On Earth Like I Am, Do Your Time And Leave, This Is The Way It Has Been Down Since We First Came Here, And Nobody Is Going To Change That EVER :D

Good Post :cheers:

PreviousNext