WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

Initiate

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 12:35 am » by Earthspirit7

All My Heroes died broke or broken, but not beaten: Either Stand and be counted, or you will not earn a number....

Part of the article:

Yes, we are all only a few more signing statements, or imperial decrees, away from a totalitarian state. But heroes you never met before, who died broke, broken but not beaten, have resisted in small ways and large. Imagine if we, like James Joyce, could say: “I will not serve that in which I no longer believe, whether it calls itself my home, my fatherland, or my church: and I will try to express myself in some mode of life or art as freely as I can and as wholly as I can, using for my defense the only arms I allow myself to use -- silence, exile, and cunning.”

I read those words in a book called Portrait of the Artist As a Young Man. I read the book about the same time I was discharged from the military. About the same time I discovered that Serene Outlaw: Henry David Thoreau.

Those words by James Joyce recalled Muhammad Ali’s words about refusing the draft: “Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on Brown people in Vietnam while so-called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights? No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over.” Sometimes you wonder why more people, average people who have a helluva lot less to sacrifice than the Ali did then, can’t say the same. No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs…and I will not serve that in which I will no longer believe.

rest here; http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=232863
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 1:05 am » by E6722maj

whatever

Initiate

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 1:15 am » by Earthspirit7

e6722maj

:flop: All true and all the more reason to get them out of office.
and put in people that listen to the people.
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Initiate

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 3:20 am » by Welcomechange

goodnight ppl :hiho:
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 3:56 am » by Cosmine

Spirit,arr you sure "we" are in large numbers,all i "ser" around me are demonic souls "pretenders" playing a second life game.

If the glf don't come to freed the remaining humans the "game" is gonna last for ever. (Them feeding of our negative felling.)

:cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 6:49 am » by Earthspirit7

cosmine wrote:Spirit,arr you sure "we" are in large numbers,all i "ser" around me are demonic souls "pretenders" playing a second life game.

If the glf don't come to freed the remaining humans the "game" is gonna last for ever. (Them feeding of our negative felling.)

:cheers:

I have read that more and more of us are waking up...altho like you and some others at this thread have said they only see sheeple and "pretenders" around them...I can only hope that it gets better by what I have read and that indeed that the GFL assists us with this illusion we are in and they had best make it soon....it is like that saying " it always gets worse before it gets better". My thread "so you always want proof" has some of the things that have been happening these past two months of 2012...I am still waiting on all those arrests that they say will happen but have not found in articles yet, but am keeping hope that it all happens and doing what I can to help it happen. Time will tell. I have waited so long already all I can do is keep the faith and wait a little longer :-}...personally I think that more are waking up in other countries than in the US.
Ya they definitely are feeding off the negative from the people that are living in fear and that
is why I keep say" only love prevails". Thanks for your comment :cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 7:29 am » by Mikemess

earthspirit7 wrote:More and more people are waking up or we would not have the protests we are having. What is happening in the world is waking them up. Don't continue to stay in the past with the "sheeple" attitude... start to have faith in your fellow humans, wish them better, { only love prevails} and things will begin to change. Be the change you want and you will change your own life and surroundings and they will see and ask.....BE POSITIVE instead of giving them excuses by staying in the old paradigm. There will be those that willl never wake up, because that is what they chose, but there are those that just need that jolt to get started and you maybe that jolt.

I totally agree with you earthspirit7. A lot of people like to bash facebook and say if you are on facebook then you are amongst the rest of the "sheeple" but facebook could also be a good venue to spread the word to friends and other people who are less "socially conscious". That's basically what I use facebook for.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 7:44 am » by Strider2

welcomechange wrote:Image
goodnight ppl :hiho:

Wow. That sentiment is truly evil. Those that live by killing do not produce anything - they are parasites, and the cause of the problem in the first place.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 8:00 am » by Earthspirit7

:think: I have been thinking about that pic for sometime since I first saw it and
I didn't want to make the mistake of not getting the meaning like I did in
a previous comment. I agree that the pic is not one I would choose to
post here...maybe welcomechange has a different interpretation of it
than I do :headscratch: :?:

Initiate

PostSat Mar 10, 2012 7:55 pm » by Earthspirit7

earthspirit7 wrote:Only we can do this...we have to start somewhere

Apply the aspects of this video to change the Cabal's hold of this world.
Make them known...person by person.... Shine a light on them even more
A peaceful way to get it done...it is called change also...it also needs to
be done in this country...it is called kidnapping, sex slaving, child abuse,
satanism:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

Above is the Kony 2012 video

"We did not know that KONY 2012, per se, was coming, we knew the language that would be fulfilled when the ??? whatever arrived.

It's here.

It is my thinking now, that sometime late this afternoon pacific coast north america time zone, the KONY 2012 movie will have been watched by that final human that will be required and the whole context of the planet will begin changing as the shift into release language dominates from this point forward. It will happen before your eyes, and though many will be too blind to see it for months, it will already be engaging some of us by this evening.

This combinoric effect is what occurs when enough humans put enough intent into the same context...it changes that context. In this case, the context is the common consensus reality in which the entrenched elite rule with their psycopathic minions.

They have lost as of later today (March 9th, 2012), merely a matter of that last human having that experience, then the rush begins as more of us pile onto the idea and suddenly reality is changed. In computer marketing speak it is 'crossing the chasm', and it leads to 'general adoptance'...follow the history of cell phones as a technology and you will understand the speed and forces involved.

All it takes to change reality is the intent that it shall be changed.

To my way of thinking, over 56 million people (and growing) are now so intent.

It will grow.

It is going to alter reality under the feet of the established consensus reality.

Finally.

Now what was it i was saying in February about the 'flavor of this particular time'. This time the karios has a distinct taste , and i know i am getting closer to it as the 'victory pie' smell is strong in the air...

true victory is victory over self (this is scalable by the way)....

it is merely the begining.
It is going to alter reality under the feet of the established consensus reality.

Finally"

rest of article: http://www.halfpasthuman.com/conceptual ... shold.html

My understanding of this was that Clif was hinting that the "intent" of most of the humans on the earth would change...well the viewing of the movie Kony 2012 did that in just a few days and now it can't be stop...our intent is to make this world a better place by get rid the the corrupt {like Kony}, elite, and corrupt governments.
Almost 66 million people have watched the video...that changes a lot of "intent" !!!

PreviousNext