WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

Initiate

PostSat Mar 10, 2012 8:44 pm » by Ishumble

Good post. There is power in unity. United we stand divided we fall.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 10, 2012 9:29 pm » by Earthspirit7

ishumble wrote:Good post. There is power in unity. United we stand divided we fall.

:flop: :clapper:
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Initiate

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 11:13 pm » by Earthspirit7

earthspirit7 wrote:
earthspirit7 wrote:Only we can do this...we have to start somewhere

Apply the aspects of this video to change the Cabal's hold of this world.
Make them known...person by person.... Shine a light on them even more
A peaceful way to get it done...it is called change also...it also needs to
be done in this country...it is called kidnapping, sex slaving, child abuse,
satanism:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

Above is the Kony 2012 video

"We did not know that KONY 2012, per se, was coming, we knew the language that would be fulfilled when the ??? whatever arrived.

It's here.

It is my thinking now, that sometime late this afternoon pacific coast north america time zone, the KONY 2012 movie will have been watched by that final human that will be required and the whole context of the planet will begin changing as the shift into release language dominates from this point forward. It will happen before your eyes, and though many will be too blind to see it for months, it will already be engaging some of us by this evening.

This combinoric effect is what occurs when enough humans put enough intent into the same context...it changes that context. In this case, the context is the common consensus reality in which the entrenched elite rule with their psycopathic minions.

They have lost as of later today (March 9th, 2012), merely a matter of that last human having that experience, then the rush begins as more of us pile onto the idea and suddenly reality is changed. In computer marketing speak it is 'crossing the chasm', and it leads to 'general adoptance'...follow the history of cell phones as a technology and you will understand the speed and forces involved.

All it takes to change reality is the intent that it shall be changed.

To my way of thinking, over 56 million people (and growing) are now so intent.

It will grow.

It is going to alter reality under the feet of the established consensus reality.

Finally.

Now what was it i was saying in February about the 'flavor of this particular time'. This time the karios has a distinct taste , and i know i am getting closer to it as the 'victory pie' smell is strong in the air...

true victory is victory over self (this is scalable by the way)....

it is merely the begining.
It is going to alter reality under the feet of the established consensus reality.

Finally"

rest of article: http://www.halfpasthuman.com/conceptual ... shold.html

My understanding of this was that Clif was hinting that the "intent" of most of the humans on the earth would change...well the viewing of the movie Kony 2012 did that in just a few days and now it can't be stop...our intent is to make this world a better place by get rid the the corrupt {like Kony}, elite, and corrupt governments.
Almost 66 million people have watched the video...that changes a lot of "intent" !!!

FROM: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/03 ... the-chasm/

After yesterday’s KONY 2012 video post, it seemed a firestorm erupted. Comments here, comments there, that this is a disinfo movie, that it’s not really like that anymore in Uganda, that Kony is dead, Alex Jones saying what he always says (the sky is falling, the world is going to he// in any hand-basket you look at), that this Invisible Children non-profit is not really a “not for profit”, and so on.

I chose to close all comments for the time being, because I needed solitude space (for those who don’t know, I view and/or moderate every single comment).

Now the KP message…

(Semi-channeled? Half-baked? Half Okole? You decide…)

“‘Crossing the chasm’,… leads to ‘general adoptance’.” (Clif High)

We have done it. We have crossed the chasm.

It’s not the video itself, it’s the intent of all of us together. Almost 70,000,000 around the world, not to mention views on other YouTube pages. The intent is that we cross the chasm. Turn the corner. Whatever you call it. This planet is on a new path. As a whole. As a Unity. As a Chasm Crosser (Cross-Chasm-er?) Planet Earth.

Are we finished? No. Are we still going to have anything else to do, to be, grow into? Yes.

I say we have Cross-Chasmed into the realization that we are all one world, and that we are one world that wants the New Paradigm. Peace, Joy, Happiness for all. And all that stuff.

I say we have Cross-Chasmed into the realization that we are Galactic Citizens.

I say we have Cross-Chasmed into the acceptance, as a planet, of our Galactic Citizenship.

And that is the Ship I want to be on.
My understanding is he is saying the same as I did in the my above quote.
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Initiate

PostTue Mar 13, 2012 11:01 pm » by Earthspirit7

KONY 2012 SCAM - Bankers Outsmarted by Millions of Young Activists? ...VIDEO
It took most people YEARS to suss out that 9/11 was a BAG OF SHIT, and nothing like the 'official verdict'.

It's taken less than a week for people to see that the KONY 2012 scam is just that. Maybe the next 'scam' or 'false flag' will be spotted 'as it's happening'.

Are the kids (this planet's future parents) really seeing past all the Fony Propaganda so that Corporate War can ruin more countries for profit and asset?

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2012/03 ... nkers.html

Initiate

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 12:29 am » by Eeeeeee

Real Good earthspirit7 :flop: Some Of Us Are Brain Washed :sleep: & Others Are Fearful To Be Called Names. But Probably Most Of Us Think That No Matter What Happens...Our Many Imaginary SUPER HEROS Will Save Us. But Even Then We Can't Quit On Our People. But When Martial Law Gets Imposed...Most People Will Wish That They Have Listened. They Will Realize That The Joke Was On Them. :bang; . Martial Law Will Drop Like A Giullotine :nwo: . They Will Wish That It's Only A Movie Or A Bad Dream. As For Me I've Been Living Outside The U.S For Years. Watch For The Invasion Of Iran This Will Trigger WW3 & Martial Law. WW3 Will Be Over By Years End 2012.
Survival Man 1
Secret NWO Agenda...
Islam Nations & Others Are Being Used By The NWO Hybrid Dictator Genius To Overload The Earth With Blind Violence. This Hybrid Is War From His Hideout At Dulce Underground Base But When He Surfaces He Will Be Called Peace.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 6:37 pm » by Earthspirit7

Critical Mass Approaching – The Shift Has Hit The Fan

{excerpts}
The wake up is approaching critical mass and starting to erupt in mainstream society. When impeachment proceedings are launched against Obama and war criminals Bush and Cheney can’t travel outside the U.S. for fear of demonstrations and arrest, something big has shifted. When top banksters are resigning at an increasing rate and Timothy Geithner was supposedly detained again and is rumored to have fingered Bush Sr. and Bill Gates, something’s up.

Their ranks know something’s happening because it’s impacting their plans and putting them on the defensive. Imagine someone trying to make a wave pattern in one end of a swimming pool trying to push all the floating items in a certain direction. Then in jumps person after person in the other end and they start playing and splashing around. You think Mr. Wavepattern Controller will feel the effects? Oh yeah, and he won’t be too happy about all these unpredictable waves swishing around the pool now, would he?

Fact is we’re pissing them off and the bastards are literally having to regroup and reshuffle their plans because of us. It may not stay the whole war these idiots have lined up, but it can shift battle conditions and put them on the defensive and cause erratic, self-exposing behavior. Just today they announce the Director of DARPA is moving over to Google. Collusion, anyone? Nothing like in plain site.

All because they think the wake up is getting out of hand and screwing up their world takeover plans. It’s not the climate they need. They need freaked out masses who are easy to intimidate and control. So be on your toes, but don’t be afraid.

The awakening will only spread faster!

rest of article here: http://www.zengardner.com/critical-mass ... t-the-fan/

Initiate

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 3:07 am » by Eeeeeee

In The End There Will Be Only 2 Nations That Will Survive World Wide. Those That Bow To The World Establishment & Those That Prefer Their Freedom At Any Price...Survival Man 1
Secret NWO Agenda...
Islam Nations & Others Are Being Used By The NWO Hybrid Dictator Genius To Overload The Earth With Blind Violence. This Hybrid Is War From His Hideout At Dulce Underground Base But When He Surfaces He Will Be Called Peace.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 11:29 pm » by Mozi!!a

:look:

Will The Earthspirits Ever Reach The Destination? :think:

Cheers Man Keep It Up :cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Mar 17, 2012 1:44 am » by Earthspirit7

demobe wrote::look:

Will The Earthspirits Ever Reach The Destination? :think:

Cheers Man Keep It Up :cheers:

:cheers: Ya, we will reach the destination of ascension ...I will not give up as so many have!!
For me TODAY has felt so much lighter than the past few weeks.

Further to the huge economic changes that are about to happen: the following is one of the very first Main Stream Media announcements about the monumental changes in our economy and financial industries that is to be launched at any moment. Listen very carefully to what this financial reporter says in the first 20 seconds of this report from Australia: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-03-15/t ... rt/3892546

Intel is that the Global Currency Revaluation (including the Iraqi Dinar and the Vietnamese Dong) will be happening at any moment- stay tuned for further announcements!!

Initiate

PostSat Mar 17, 2012 6:36 pm » by Earthspirit7

“We The People” Ultimate Economic Stimulus Package: April 15th – Is The Republic’s “Just Say, NO! Day

TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY FROM THE BANKING MAFIA!
It has been proven over and over and over again that our voices, letters, protests and emails are completely ignored, if not laughed at by those public servants in D.C. (the District of Corruption) None of them are moved personally, because they are not effected personally.

There is only one language that they understand and that is why we need to communicate our will to them through that one and only language that they understand, Money.

Remembering that our money is but a surrogate of our own will and labor to be carried out by another, it is our moral imperative that We the People cut these thieves off from their addiction to more, more, more. We must honor and stop the desecration of the graves and sacrifices made by our soldiers, sons and daughters who fought and died for our Freedom. It is our duty to do so.
How much blood is on our own hands?

Response to Economic Stimulus Package

This year, taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment.

This is a very exciting new program that I will attempt to explain using the Q and A format:

Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
A. It is money that the federal government will send to
taxpayers.

Q. Where will the government get this money?
A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
A. Only a smidgen.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a
high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn’t that stimulating the economy of China?
A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the US economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:

If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will goto China.
If you spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.
If you purchase a computer it will go to India.
If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico,
Honduras, and Guatemala (unless you buy organic).
If you buy a car it will go to Japan.
If you purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan.

And none of it will help the American economy.
We need to keep that money here in America.

much more here {especially about income taxes}:
http://politicalvelcraft.org/2012/03/16 ... ay-no-day/

PreviousNext