We flip flop between avitars. Why?

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:35 am » by Zer0

Chaindrive wrote:Alright you dinks... knock off that shit... I posted it FIRST... therefore its MINE... :yell: :shooting:

Just get another avatar random generic member.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 4:11 am » by Zer0

Chaindrive wrote:Looks I just did... now aint I smart..

Do you want a prize or something? *unzips pants*
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 5:32 am » by Constabul

I feel I've been fairly consistent, tho there are a number I've considered.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am » by Harbin

A snake sheds it's skin to grow. I find that I occasionally want to, but cannot 'go back' to a previous avatar. This does not mean that I have "evolved" per se, but simply moved on.

Grasping at personal evolution is like trying to squeeze hold of jello.
Antiwar.com

Master Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 6:14 am » by *WillEase*

Boredom.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:48 pm » by Kinninigan

:flop:

i like this avatar, its gonna stay for a while.......

:banana: :dancing: :banana:

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 4:29 pm » by Poooooot

Slith wrote:I've had a few on here. Most I use are consistent with my theme. I've noticed many have jumped all over the place. It's not an issue with me by any means, but just curious why you change them on a regular basis.

I usually stick with Ariel, but I sometimes change it up (although I always come back to her). When I first signed up I used a picture of myself - BIG mistake. Someone said people were only being nice to me because I was a female that didn't look like Frankenstein, so after that I changed my avatar to Boris Karloff as Frankenstein. This one:

I kept that for a while, but then I got tired of it so changed to Ariel. I've always loved The Little Mermaid, and I have an irrational fear of water and also a weird interest in seafaring creatures. I stuck with her for about a year before changing it up with some Cersei Lannister, but now I'm back to Ariel. I change it whenever I get sick of looking at the one I have, or I find one I like better.

Boy, I'm long-winded today. :badair:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 4:32 pm » by -Marduk-

Starrrrrrrscreammmmmmmmm!... argh!...
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Previous