We flip flop between avitars. Why?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19221
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 2:27 am » by Slith


I've had a few on here. Most I use are consistent with my theme. I've noticed many have jumped all over the place. It's not an issue with me by any means, but just curious why you change them on a regular basis.
Image

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:00 am » by Zer0


My avatar shit doesnt work.. I miss it.. :(
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18476
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:11 am » by The57ironman


.


.....hey , slith.......because we can.. :mrgreen:





post788333.html#p788333

Imagefor some help with avatars


.
.
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13794
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:13 am » by domdabears


I like to find new cool ones.

It makes me feel special.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13794
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:18 am » by domdabears


This is my next one.

Image
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18476
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:20 am » by The57ironman


.







i've got the size set at large...but that gif works for me



.
.
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:21 am » by Zer0


The57ironman wrote:.


.....hey , slith.......because we can.. :mrgreen:





post788333.html#p788333

Imagefor some help with avatars


.


That shit doesnt work for me.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13794
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:21 am » by domdabears


Or these

Image

Image
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6082
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Evildweeb 2.5

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:25 am » by Evildweeb


Slith wrote:I've had a few on here. Most I use are consistent with my theme. I've noticed many have jumped all over the place. It's not an issue with me by any means, but just curious why you change them on a regular basis.

.



What do you mean We kemosabe?


LoL


cheers


:cheers:



:banana:





Image
Image

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18476
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:28 am » by The57ironman


@chaindrive....


...put this link in the appropriate box... http://i45.tinypic.com/an21q0.gif
.
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook