We have to rethink about Freemason issue

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:56 pm » by Germanpils

I wasnt here lately just only to view the breaking news to see whereelse the world is going down...
not looking good at all :think: :lol:

anyway lately i have confronted myself with the egyptian pyramids again, as i thought i would have given it up to get an idea about egypt, but i have looked over 20hours video material of the german guy Axel Klizke, an engineer who revealed tons of new knowledge about egypt, hidden facts that i have never heard or read of, the mainstream media is so fucking lying about egypt its not funny anymore, kids grow up with that....

e.g, did you know, that in egypt, not ONE stone that was used to build whatever, theres actually
not ONE stone thats similar to another, in all 3 pyramids, the whole area, whatever the egyptians have ever built, every stone is a unique, with _every_ joint ~0,5mm. swallow that first.

the whole gizeh platue is full of freemasonic signs, numerology and hidden mathmatics.

the freemasonry is WAY older than anyone of us would have ever thought.
and it seems that the freemasonry doesnt have its roots on this earth.
Axel claims the freemasonry (on earth) is about 100.000 years old, whoever they are, they planned
and built egypt, they planned the same on pyramids in mid america and south america.

Pythagorean theorem was wellknown all over the world (if not that, then it was pre-planned without any of the builders noticing) at least before 10,5k BC, the pyramids in egypt and in mid america have the secrets of a²+b²=c² all over them. theres also no right angle in any of the pyramids. (try to explain someone the pythagorean theorem with a triangle without a right angle - they did it)

egypt is a masterpiece of holy geometry and cosmic knowledge.

Axel also said, the freemasonry of the last 200 years are a shame for the true freemasons, knowledge is given from freemason to freemason, and we have a cut in our history, thats when they started lying as they were always in a position in government or military. i would say about the 18th century.
but of course what they really knew was always kept between freemasons, they just didnt tell us, remade our history to this jesus christ shit, only to create their own world from there on.

so actually, Freemasons were good people/whatevs. they know about every single fact how our world was created, and it all has a pattern, cosmic knowledge is only understandable with numbers explaining.

everything has a pattern doesnt matter how complex it looks. but chaos theory doesnt fit here.

germans here can ask me to get redirected to this truly amazing knowledge.

holy geometry of the universe. its all in the pyramids hidden in such a fantastic way that you have to see it on your own.

thats for me now.

edit: have to say, after what i know now, i have a complete different view to this world, and before that i thought i would get it but damn....
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 6:03 pm » by Kinninigan

The "egyptian" pyramids were built by "Thoth" the Atlantean as a stargate to flee the "snake people" that infiltrated Atlantis.

At this time egypt was called 'Khemit"

All this is in the "Emerald Tablets of Thoth", you can search for the thread I posted the entire tablets up here.

The Illuminati hijacked the symbolism of the pyramid as no one would escape them again.

Thoth also sent a thermal nuclear device back through which cracked the pyramid, blew off the casing stones, and caused giza to turn into a desert.

The Reptilians then began the "Pharoh" rule of egypt with hybrids.

Thats how I think it went down....

:alien:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 6:08 pm » by Germanpils

Kinninigan wrote:The "egyptian" pyramids were built by "Thoth" the Atlantean as a stargate to flee the "snake people" that infiltrated Atlantis.

At this time egypt was called 'Khemit"

All this is in the "Emerald Tablets of Thoth", you can search for the thread I posted the entire tablets up here.

The Illuminati hijacked the symbolism of the pyramid as no one would escape them again.

Thoth also sent a thermal nuclear device back through which cracked the pyramid, blew off the casing stones, and caused giza to turn into a desert.

The Reptilians then began the "Pharoh" rule of egypt with hybrids.

Thats how I think it went down....

:alien:

Illuminati and freemasonry are quite not the same, at least from an older point of view, its true though, they changed, to the negatives, if you understood the numerology of the freemasons, you would know
its a fact that freemasons have existed before the pyramids were built.

theres so many hidden secrets already IN THE PLANNING of the pyramids, knowledge that in no way could have existed if we believed the official version of our history.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 6:15 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Axel claims the freemasonry (on earth) is about 100.000 years old

Does herr Klitzke gives any proof of that claim?

I mean, i have found only this video but can't watch it now :

Upload to Disclose.tv

EDIT :

or is this what are you talking about from this series? :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 6:17 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Germany sounds alot like Geometry and Geomancy , Those roots go deep.

That was a good read, OP, funny when it comes to words how even carpenter/builder can't be seen as obvious same
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 6:27 pm » by Germanpils

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Axel claims the freemasonry (on earth) is about 100.000 years old

Does herr Klitzke gives any proof of that claim?

I mean, i have found only this video but can't watch it now :

Upload to Disclose.tv

EDIT :

or is this what are you talking about from this series? :

Upload to Disclose.tv

of course,he doesnt excatly say 129024 years ago they were founded (who can), but he says and shows, just by analyzing the pyramids that they are way older than the official story and older than the pyramids in egypt and in mid&south america.

by the way, this man has done over 30k measures alone in teotihuan

and yes, "Wissen in Stein" is one thing of many, but to understand that you have to understand how everything has a pattern, like in the movie "Thrive", Axel explains that with numbers, not with 3D graphics of spirals etc.

he also recently said (about a month ago) that he could now actually prove that the pyramids were built by E.T's, we'll have to wait for that.

if you understand german, this here will give you the right go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_hMkpFL ... r_embedded

sorry i provided the wrong link, this one is the most up to date stuff he has to tell:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... XNn5eBrH18

i know all that stuff here sounds like hot air, but trust me on this guy.

Lucidlemondrop wrote:Germany sounds alot like Geometry and Geomancy , Those roots go deep.

That was a good read, OP, funny when it comes to words how even carpenter/builder can't be seen as obvious same

hey luci nice to still seeing you.

actually i dont really understand if thats sarcasm or just a straight comment ;)
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 6:55 pm » by Noentry

I have tried to find a video iwith English subtitles. I have had no joy :censored:

Foreword
the book pyramids - knowledge holders stone (Axel Klitzke)

Medeis eisito ageometrikos

Medeis eisito ageometrikos. So shall the motto over the entrance to Plato's Academy in Athens have gelautet: "It kick nobody here who is not knowledgeable of the geometry."

The entrance to Plato's school is also the entrance to the whole of Western philosophy and "Academy". And the key here is to be the geometry?

This may sound surprising at first glance. For whatever reason you have to be familiar with geometry, if you look at the "Academy", will go into it in an academic education? , Everyone who is called "academics", be a geometrikos? Asked why the great philosopher and scholar Plato this qualification by his disciples?

Ageometrikos The Greek word can be not only "ignorant of geometry" as, but also translated as "the geometry averse". In this sense, Plato demanded not necessarily mean that every candidate was an educated "geometer" already (in some sources is also Plato's motto with the word ageometretos reproduced). Plato called for a general qualifications: Someone who wanted to be initiated into the higher sciences was not allowed, or at least not be geometrieunkundig geometrieabgeneigt. Student candidates had to be ready, before working in the concrete world to learn first a clear abstract thinking, and this primarily included the sciences, philosophy and mathematics.

Same motto - medeis eisito ageometrikos - you could also use the book (and the research) of Dipl.-Ing. Axel Klitzke ask. In his work, it is about very concrete and tangible topics: the ancient pyramids. Axel Klitzke has the pyramids of Central America and Egypt, in particular, the studied of Teotihuacán, Dahshur and Giza, and there he discovered striking similarities, based on the Hunab, the king Selle and Urzoll whose true length he was able to investigate - also a key-like ( re-) Discovery. This course attracts many questions about yourself: Where do these parallels? Who built these megalithic constructions? When and for what purpose?

You could make yourself with these questions very easily and simply accept the prevailing 'academic' opinion, namely, that it is the Egyptian pyramids to tombs of the Pharaohs of the Fourth Dynasty handle (Sneferu, Khufu, etc.) around 2500 v. Chr have lived..

This is not a valid academic knowledge in the sense of Plato, because this view is ageometrikos. If motto applies to the philosophy of Plato, he is even more true for Egyptology, especially for Pyramid Research! Only those whose view is "geometric" trained to be the builders of the pyramids and pyramids justice. Significantly, today, the geometry, and even the science of sacred geometry, not the curriculum of Egyptology. The "academic" Egyptology even claims that there in the pyramids are no sacred geometry, the pyramids underlies no overall plan, the pharaohs had built the pyramids gradually and experimentally during construction was the design changed again and again, that the newly acquired knowledge (or the whim of the Pharaoh) was adapted.

Here it must be emphasized once more that the builders of the pyramids have nowhere identified in writing. The megalithic wonders of Egypt are inschriftenlos - in stark contrast to the pharaonic buildings. Conversely, the pharaohs maintain (Sneferu, Khufu, etc.) anywhere, they would have built the pyramids of Dahshur and Giza. This assignment goes to the Egyptologists of the 19th Century has returned and is now so well established that they questioned, hardly anyone. And yet they were questioned this assignment and objectively examined what the evidence is quickly evident that the few proofs that are given, are in no way conclusive.

Axel Klitzke goes far beyond these basic questions, for he is geometrikos in strict as in the broader sense. As a young man he was, even during GDR times, in the mining industry and has been sustained by personal experience in dealing with rock. He knows what it's like to work with stone. ("Academic" Today's pyramid researchers claim all the perfectly tailored limestone and granite blocks of the Egyptian megalithic buildings were of pharaonic workers brought with mallet and copper chisels in this shape at that time there was not even iron tools.)

Axel Klitzkes education is not built on sand, but on rock. His subsequent university studies and his many years of service in the field of planning created a solid basis for his research. When he examined the construction and architecture of the pyramids, he can therefore do both the practical and the theoretical side.

Geometry in ancient understanding refers not only to the structure and measurement of the outer world, but also to the knowledge of the internal structure of the cosmos. In this regard, the Greek polymath Pythagoras: "All is number," and he wanted to express that creation is the work of a conscious Creator God whose cosmic intelligence expresses itself in embracing order and harmony, which are man-made - at the abstract level - understand first in the form of numbers and numerical relationships can be, and the number is the expression of the relationship between unit (origin) and multiplicity (creation).

From this perspective, is Axel Klitzke geometrikos also in a broader sense, for he has explored in addition to the engineering and the ancient mystery traditions, especially those of the Freemasons. He had to recognize that companies in these men is not much knowledge available from the original, although in their original form - through different stations of the hidden action of time - go back to ancient roots. His research is therefore also for these circuits very enriching and enlightening.

Plato's claim referring obviously not a one-sided, abstract education but on a universal, which enabled the students, farsighted and complex in the world of concrete forms (architecture, medicine, politics, etc.) to act. Plato is one of the first major scholars of the West. A look back into the past, however, should not stop with him, for he himself was in the tradition, which goes back to Pythagoras. Pythagoras was a widely traveled man and began his own teaching until about fifty years. Traditions, which go back to him saying that he had studied for many years in the Egyptian mystery schools and there had been privy to very high levels.

Following the example of the Federal Pythagorean Plato founded in the year 388 BC, his school in the groves of Akademos (just outside of Athens, located in the northwest of the city, named after the hero Akademos, considered the protection and patronage of Athens, because he saved) by his wisdom and prudence this city from a devastating attack. Even Plato is said to have traveled to Egypt and was there in the ancient Mysteries, may have been initiated into the mysteries of Aten. Some interpreters interpret even his name in this sense: Pl-Aton .

One of the most important trends that influenced the Western intellectual life comes so - about Pythagoras, Plato and others - from Egypt and dates back over these intermediate station on much older sources. Even the Jewish Kabbalistic tradition has Egyptian roots, as the historical-symbolic story of Moses shows (an Egyptian name!): "And Moses was instructed in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and he was mighty in words and deeds." (Acts 7 , 22)

Both the schools of Europe and the Middle East have created religions ancient roots, but which are now largely ignored or even denied. The current world situation shows that these religions and the secular lodges organizations need a profound transformation and light penetration, because only a perspective which goes beyond the earthly and worldly addition to Universal, today's tensions between nations, religions and other be overcome (public and secret) power organizations. The decisive factor is the rediscovery of the common roots that bind all people and cultures.

Since in this book not only letters but also numbers occur, the readers are invited also to be geometrikos, that is open to the secrets of numbers and. Also open to the secrets of the buildings that have been built with this knowledge, It is precisely in this area that's true, what Pythagoras said, without limitation: "Everything is number" Interestingly, almost sensational, here is the discovery, not that the people of today's computer age are the keepers of this knowledge, but the oldest cultures in the world, of which only a few are (anonymous) structures remain. These structures are an expression of a brilliant, complex mind, which could be from the currently known cultures, beginning with the ancient Egyptians, only admired and adored.

All of this becomes clear when one gets involved in the book as geometrikos Axel Klitzke. I even "paying muffle" felt immediately addressed deep, and I read the manuscript and fascination with bated breath, knowing that I still have to read a second and third time to understand everything. But I wanted to know, where does the "hot lead" sacred geometry, because, and this is clear from the very beginning: This is to track down the real pyramid builders and our forgotten, but not last past that directly our future is connected.

You will be so put off by the numbers! These figures are the signature or "fingerprint" of the builders. Get off in the investigation of these fingerprints, and follow hot on the trail! Then you can read Axel Klitzkes book not only as a book, but also as a figure Crime. When this I described the manuscript after the first reading, although the word "number Crime" the scope of this facts presented can be assessed in any way. This word is meant as a compliment to the author, because it is intended to indicate that he has succeeded, a complicated topic, the numbers (as geometry), mysticism and human history combines to set out on an exciting and understandable way. Revolutionary and groundbreaking, it is anyway.
http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... CCMQ7gEwAA

Armin Risi

This is Axel Klitzke website in english.
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... bDUpkETdIg

What's up with you Germans :shooting: You got a problem with English subtitles?

Germanpils great to see you. :flop:
This info looks great, shame I cant understand his frigging videos :hell:
Last edited by Noentry on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 7:04 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Lucidlemondrop wrote:Germany sounds alot like Geometry and Geomancy , Those roots go deep.

Straight UP~

Respect

:flop:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 7:18 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Interesting post,. ive seen some vids too on the pyramids and the graham hancock books,.

But on level of symbolism; i'm starting to think also that some symbols are so universal/versatile that they can be used by different cults, or even be copied.

And some symbols are trying to tell us some basic knowledge on the blueprint of god design,. how the buildingblocks work(fractals), astrology, geometry(golden mean). They were on to something so in fact these symbols could be mere a timeless picture trying to tell us how everthing was build? An interpretation.

The cult around it is another thing though, i don't know about that.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 7:30 pm » by Germanpils

Seriouscitizen wrote:Interesting post,. ive seen some vids too on the pyramids and the graham hancock books,.

But on level of symbolism; i'm starting to think also that some symbols are so universal/versatile that they can be used by different cults, or even be copied.

And some symbols are trying to tell us some basic knowledge on the blueprint of god design,. how the buildingblocks work(fractals), astrology, geometry(golden mean). They were on to something so in fact these symbols could be mere a timeless picture trying to tell us how everthing was build? An interpretation.

The cult around it is another thing though, i don't know about that.

true, but its one thing to print symbols on a wall, the other thing is to package the symbols, the meanings and the knowledge in numbers, there are so many weird "coincidences" that it would be ridiculous to call all that a coincidence where stone fits to stone(in that tolerance of +- 0), and then in the end it has to make sense too.
Axel says the pyramids were not built for dead people,(notice how there was never found a mumy in any of the pyramids) they are there for people to advance in a cosmic way, almost similar to Hindu's and such.

He was in the sarcophagus and started to make very still noises with his mouth and guess what, the king chamber started to vibrate, and after a few seconds people outside felt the stones vibrating.
(he had special access because he has a high ranked friend in egypt)
(KRS-ONE)

Next