We may never see the planet X (nibiru)

Initiate

PostFri May 06, 2011 12:23 am » by Alex81

That's what I thought today. It is likely that if the planet X is not a myth, we do not see it until its closer to the earth. According to some sources the mass of the planet 10 times the mass of the earth and its gravitational field will be the cause of all disasters on earth. In 1919 astronomers confirmed the theory of relativity when using the cameras and telescopes proved that the sun bends space around itself due to the strong gravitational field. Also, this theory was recently confirmed by NASA. http://www.space.com/11570-nasa-gravity-probe-einstein-theory-relativity.html. I guess that the space around the planet X is so distorted that we can not see it in deep space. We can see the sun because it emits light that breaks through its own gravitational field and comes to earth. It is of course just my theory. In addition to proven Einstein's theory, I'm recalling a description of Bob Lazar about gravity engine. He said that the saucer could so severely distort the space around it, that becomes invisible (this is if you believe his story). I'm not sure about the gravity of Saturn and Jupiter, and therefore there is nothing I can say about it.

p.s I'm sorry if you will find spelling errors. I translated from russian to english in google.

Initiate

PostFri May 06, 2011 12:26 am » by Hybridtheory

exactly because of our sun ;) wich is why were are seeing two suns in different parts of the world right now..and not those goofy camera flares but the ones that look like a sun then they pan left or right quit a bit and you see a second..there was a good vid of this or 2 from lybia..i wanna say liveleaks..

Conspirator

PostFri May 06, 2011 12:38 am » by Richc

I don't understand..

Surely then we shouldn't be able to see Jupiter which is many times bigger than Nibiru is supposed to be.?

Also gravity curves space and light travels around that curve.

We have already seen very large planets in different systems very far away so we should be able to see Nibiru easy.

Am i getting the wrong end of the Ops post.? Sorry if i am.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostFri May 06, 2011 12:49 am » by Alex81

This may be the reason that astronomers can not see Nibiru. about the pictures with a second sun, this can be explained as follows - if on these photos it is really Nibiru, it is visible because that it reflected the sun's rays which are bent with the gravity of the planet.

Initiate

PostFri May 06, 2011 12:54 am » by Alex81

richc wrote:I don't understand..

Surely then we shouldn't be able to see Jupiter which is many times bigger than Nibiru is supposed to be.?

We have already seen very large planets in different systems very far away so we should be able to see Nibiru easy.

RIK

gravity of Jupiter is stronger than Earth's gravity by only 2.5 times in spite of its mass. on other distant planets, we know little about their gravity so judge them meaningless.

Conspirator

PostFri May 06, 2011 1:04 am » by Tuor10

richc wrote:I don't understand..

RIK

Spot on mate.
Gravity bends space.
It is the method in which we find planets orbiting distant stars.
If we can differentiate gravity curves caused by the mass from planets in other star systems, we should be able to locate and approximate any large body in and around our own solar system.
But that pales into insignificance when gravity and the rotation of planets in our own solar system comes into the equation. Such a large body would be having a very noticeable affect on the planets in a solar system, which just isn't happening at this point in time.

Initiate

PostMon May 09, 2011 5:56 am » by Estanislao

I tend to believe Nibiru has entered the inner solar system (double suns) but on the far side of the earth's ellipse.

It has been in the southern plane of the solar system and now has finally surfaced to the Northern plane for the next 2 years. So it should be visible to most astronomers now and visible to the naked eye probably around the end of next summer as it exits the northern plane and possibly comes in close proximity to the earth.

I'm thinking while we still have purturbed weather patterns while Nibiru is in the inner solar system, the major earth changes should subside now until next spring.

guess we'll find out soon enough.

Conspirator

PostMon May 09, 2011 6:00 am » by Punjedi

Or it's all just Mumbo Jumbo. Astronomy people, not fantasy.
Nihil Sine Fide!