We must bring our military home NOW!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 10:12 pm » by Cwmman

hawkshot wrote:
eliakim wrote:Now, not yesterday, not tomorrow, now!
:sunny:

agree....im from aldershot,hampshire a garrison town...having spoken to soldiers who have fought in this unjust war,many have said the samething..what the hell are we fighting for.

The unfortunate thing is, when you sign up for queen and country you have no say in the matter, you do as you are told as you are trained to do :nwo:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 10:19 pm » by Mep630

I agree 100% give these poor soldiers a break.

fuck 3+ tours for most of them, and not even normal tours, extended ones!

All these soldiers are living in hell holes, there is no reason to be cannon fodder out there.

End all the wars, lets not attack Iran.

So what if Iran gets nukes, it will be the same thing as russia having nukes back in the day. America and Israel are not scared of Iran nukes, but you better believe Iran should be scared that they could be nuked back to the stone ages.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 10:30 pm » by Otomon

mep630 wrote:So what if Iran gets nukes, it will be the same thing as russia having nukes back in the day. America and Israel are not scared of Iran nukes, but you better believe Iran should be scared that they could be nuked back to the stone ages.

Hehehe.. infidel.. you really underestimate us... we do not have fear for we are the people of Allah,a force more powerful than billions of nukes.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 10:31 pm » by E6722maj

war is shit :top: :top: :badair: :badair: :alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 10:37 pm » by Funnyman46

As one poster stated, "Sign up for Queen and country,..." dead on Mate!
The first thing they teach you is"You have no rights for this point forward" You are property and nothing else. As I am ex-military as well as a few family members, I can tell you this; No one goes in for the killing. No one believes the BS except the ones who don't know anything outside of their farm.
This curretn quagmire is nothing more than the corporate plan for more money and control. It sucks over there. No one believes the 911 bullshit and they are all just doing whatever they can to cover their backs and the backs of their brothers and sisters at arms.
Has anyone thought about this; what better way to recoup the military forces than to create a downward turn in the economy? The only ones that seem to go in are the underpriviled and those wanting to go officer for the connections or public office. These poor kids don't have any idea what awaits them. Once they are there, their view of the world turns to shit.

If there was a way to get them back here without percussions, I'd be there in a heartbeat. Just the reasons used to get them there should alone be enough to impeach any leader as it has been proven enough that we had no justifiable reasons to go in the first place (falseflag) and no clear path for any sort of victory.
Help if the Russians could make any headway what other purpose could we serve there? Nothing to gain and most Americans could give a rats ass less about a desert full of goat fracking people.
Now before you get on me about the previous statement, I'll let you know a little something; One of my friends came back and told me that in less than two days in country he witnessed one man shitting on the median strip between two main roads (we would call them four laners here) and men having sex with goats. When he asked why the men were having sex with goats he was told that women are only for procreation sake. Nuff said about that. Let em go after each other and sink or swim according to their fates. :bullshit:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 10:41 pm » by Gostrider

Its all part of the world game run by evil reptiles and/or other aliens. Wars are going exits and propagada lies will continue. This planet has been takin over. Most of us that have been born on this planet are immediately brainwashed to be war mongers.

Most will think what I say here is nuts. But someday the majoity will finally realize what I say here is truth. Presidents and many other nations leaders all work for them, either out of brainwashing, mind control or cloning.

Sorry to be the bearer of negative info, but thats the way it is.
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 10:55 pm » by Funnyman46

Ghost, you are corect. Until a revolution hits the streets (by that time things will be much worse) nothing will change except more sites like this will pop up looking for soldiers to join the 'new' cause; truth and real freedom from our leaders, governments, Federal Reserves, Bildersburgs ect.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 10:56 pm » by Gostrider

You know, you women have more power than us guys. I think if anyone can change the demonic paradigm on this planet it will be done by the females.

I salute you - keep up the good work.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 10:58 pm » by Gostrider

funnyman46 wrote:Ghost, you are corect. Until a revolution hits the streets (by that time things will be much worse) nothing will change except more sites like this will pop up looking for soldiers to join the 'new' cause; truth and real freedom from our leaders, governments, Federal Reserves, Bildersburgs ect.

I hear you funnyman46. Thank you for your understanding and support. :ghost:
Last edited by Gostrider on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 11:00 pm » by Lowsix

Please.....stop the reptile talk.

instead insert <greedyfreakinghumans>

Most of what you say is valid, and solid, and applicable..
But man, the reptile thing..its not.

That just erases everything
good done around here...

aggh...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext