We must bring our military home NOW!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 11:04 pm » by Gostrider

Ok low six formaly Six gun - whats your problem?
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 11:06 pm » by Gostrider

I got an attitude today and will gladly take it out on you. Lets go babyyyyyyyyyyy !

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 11:31 pm » by Gostrider

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 12:02 am » by Gostrider

My cat is waiting for 'Low Six' Answer.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 am » by Otomon

YEAH REAL MATURE GUYS!

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 1:08 pm » by Mep630

otomon wrote:
mep630 wrote:So what if Iran gets nukes, it will be the same thing as russia having nukes back in the day. America and Israel are not scared of Iran nukes, but you better believe Iran should be scared that they could be nuked back to the stone ages.

Hehehe.. infidel.. you really underestimate us... we do not have fear for we are the people of Allah,a force more powerful than billions of nukes.
I dont want to see any more war or division.

we are all humans. we all have the same colored souls. no one is better then anyone else, we are all the same. lose your egos, because this blind hatred is just keeping this garbage war going.

I dont want to see anyone nuked, I just think if Iran had 10 nukes they still would not be crazy enough to use them, it would mean absolute destruction of their lands.

If you had a pistol with 6 shots and you dont like your neighbor, but he has all kinds of machine guns and tons of ammo, your not going to be dumb enough to attack him.

not to mention our anti missile technology, good luck delivering a nuke. and no a suitcase nuke is way too advanced for Iran, but even still they cn be detected far away with scanners.

war is a sham for the bankers, it gives them money and power, and makes us all poor and destroys our families and our lands.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 1:33 pm » by Funnyman46

How much easier would it be to just have no one join the service?
I know it sounds a bit naive but what a glorious day when we can support our people with jobs that don't require the possibility of dying.
Sometimes, simple is better

Writer

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 1:44 pm » by Corsair

The military will be brought home when it is time for martial law to be declared. You can bet on it.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 1:50 pm » by Phaeton

corsair wrote:The military will be brought home when it is time for martial law to be declared. You can bet on it.

:flop:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 2:17 pm » by Funnyman46

I see your point but I wouldn't count on most of them being so blind that they would help enslave thier own back here. They may be in the military but they're not zombies. It does take a certain amount of education to get in now. yes, I know some are not as bright as the rest but still. Besides, if a movement within the military would start to defend the U.S. they're already supplied with a rifle. I don't see it. I think it would come down to the freedom fighting military and the cops who are (sometimes) hellbent on taking out their frustrations of being picked on as little kids.
Sometimes, simple is better

Previous