We must bring our military home NOW!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 7:25 pm » by Eliakim

Now, not yesterday, not tomorrow, now!
:sunny:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 7:38 pm » by Drjones

So what would happen if we all just stopped fighting each other??
If you could wave a magic wand and make it so...militaries did not exist,what then.
I'm confident we could get along just fine and any disputes we can solve ourselves,our way,not following orders of another.I'm not saying it would be pretty,all i am saying is that it would be much better than what we have at present and much more honest and dignified.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 7:43 pm » by Annabella

AGREED!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 7:45 pm » by Telos61

[youtube]j5RpfchnbcY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 7:50 pm » by Drjones

annabella wrote:AGREED!!!

Hi Annabella,welcome to the site.I've not seen you around,enjoy your stay! :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 7:52 pm » by Otomon

Yah we should totally do it!

But its not happening,not when they invested so much time and money to get the results they need
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 8:14 pm » by Cwmman

eliakim wrote:Now, not yesterday, not tomorrow, now!

should never have gone there totally agree with you :cheers:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 8:30 pm » by Hawkshot

agree....im from aldershot,hampshire a garrison town...having spoken to soldiers who have fought in this unjust war,many have said the samething..what the hell are we fighting for.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 8:38 pm » by Otomon

hawkshot wrote:

agree....im from aldershot,hampshire a garrison town...having spoken to soldiers who have fought in this unjust war,many have said the samething..what the hell are we fighting for.

You are fighting for your masters,your not supposed to ask questions,just do what you are told and there wont be any complications.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 8:44 pm » by Soldierboy

drjones wrote:So what would happen if we all just stopped fighting each other??
If you could wave a magic wand and make it so...militaries did not exist,what then.
I'm confident we could get along just fine and any disputes we can solve ourselves,our way,not following orders of another.I'm not saying it would be pretty,all i am saying is that it would be much better than what we have at present and much more honest and dignified.

I remember talking about this with you last year doc. how many would die in the power vacuum that would follow? because you know that some one would begin to put another army together just to stop your sheep from eatting his grass. nice thought. keep trying.
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Next