We Must Stand Together!

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 10:16 am » by Seahawk

Newearthman wrote:I have discovered the meaning of life, here it goes...

We are not here due to Karma or repayment of some debt or to accend into a heavenly space.

We are gods children as they say and now I respect that. Just like Alix Collier says..."We are genetic royalty." We have in us all the powers of god and all the energies of the Universe. He litterally gave everything to us, to create and control the balence of the universe! We are litterally the comic book version of Superman, this is no coincidence.

The reason that we find no tools left behind by ancient man that built the megoliths is because ancient man needed no tools...He possesed all the powers within himself to control every aspect of phisical life down to each single atom and beyond.

In the near future our children will teach us!

I believe there's a lot of truth in what you say here, NEM.

I admire your continuity of spirit and positiveness. Hang onto it, it's a cool thing to have. I'm working on it- sincerely- and I can feel the difference.

Great job on the video, and I wish you the best of luck with your three huge goals. With that attitude, you have a great head start, and a fantastic chance of success.

:flop: :cheers: :sunny:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Previous