We will ascend before Christmas

Initiate

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 11:28 am » by Vertigo

Sketchsi wrote:Some of you have heard that time is accelerating. Its true. Not only will we ascend, we will ascend into infinity, it will become faster and faster and faster. You will see wonders. Spread what I have written. The simple simple truth. The pain must stop. Suffering must end. Share this to everybody who is willing to listen. The non listeners will then see

i noticed that time seems to be much faster now. at work i am unable to make things as fast as i used to do them 1 year ago, although i was still learning my work back then. now i am much faster but i just cant keep up it seems so fast. and i am by far not the only one who noticed that.

hmm sounds strange but you may have the ability to somehow listen to the current collective flow of energy and which way its going... :think: :headscratch:

so many people reporting having a strange feeling that something is up or about to happen, maybe its the same sensing in some kind of energetic flow we still call linear time/space. :think: well even the slightest thought has a basis which its originates from, so there has to be something to it, what ever it is... i think you are right it has to be simple, complication only serves if you want to learn/experience something in a linear manner instead of knowing/manifesting instantly. hmmm i like that

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 11:28 am » by Iwanci

Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 1:38 pm » by Zer0

Is this guy for real?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 3:19 pm » by Poooooot

There is nothing wrong with loving one's God. In fact, that is a wonderful thing. Some of what you say is great (God loves you, etc etc etc).... BUT, I worry that you may seriously be ill. I'm not trying to be funny or be a bitch, it's just that some of your comments and behavior borderline on disturbing. Are you taking any new medications? Have you started experimenting with illicit drugs? Your thoughts seem to ramble and run into each other, which leads me to believe you are not of a clear mind when typing these things....
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 3:20 pm » by Poooooot

Vertigo wrote:
Sketchsi wrote:Some of you have heard that time is accelerating. Its true. Not only will we ascend, we will ascend into infinity, it will become faster and faster and faster. You will see wonders. Spread what I have written. The simple simple truth. The pain must stop. Suffering must end. Share this to everybody who is willing to listen. The non listeners will then see

i noticed that time seems to be much faster now. at work i am unable to make things as fast as i used to do them 1 year ago, although i was still learning my work back then. now i am much faster but i just cant keep up it seems so fast. and i am by far not the only one who noticed that.

hmm sounds strange but you may have the ability to somehow listen to the current collective flow of energy and which way its going... :think: :headscratch:

so many people reporting having a strange feeling that something is up or about to happen, maybe its the same sensing in some kind of energetic flow we still call linear time/space. :think: well even the slightest thought has a basis which its originates from, so there has to be something to it, what ever it is... i think you are right it has to be simple, complication only serves if you want to learn/experience something in a linear manner instead of knowing/manifesting instantly. hmmm i like that

This is true, as I am one. And I too feel time has been moving faster. but I'd beware of this guy. I think there's more going on behind the scenes than he's sharing...
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 3:23 pm » by The57ironman

....i thought we'd seen the last post....????

domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 3:25 pm » by Slith

The57ironman wrote:.

....i thought we'd seen the last post....????

Apparentally not

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 3:41 pm » by *WillEase*

This is about 'aliens and ufos' how exactly?

Plus, I thought you said you have posted your last thread.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 8:51 pm » by Zer0

Poooooot wrote:There is nothing wrong with loving one's God. In fact, that is a wonderful thing. Some of what you say is great (God loves you, etc etc etc).... BUT, I worry that you may seriously be ill. I'm not trying to be funny or be a bitch, it's just that some of your comments and behavior borderline on disturbing. Are you taking any new medications? Have you started experimenting with illicit drugs? Your thoughts seem to ramble and run into each other, which leads me to believe you are not of a clear mind when typing these things....

Nah he is just a troll.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 8:56 pm » by Poooooot

Otoel wrote:
Poooooot wrote:There is nothing wrong with loving one's God. In fact, that is a wonderful thing. Some of what you say is great (God loves you, etc etc etc).... BUT, I worry that you may seriously be ill. I'm not trying to be funny or be a bitch, it's just that some of your comments and behavior borderline on disturbing. Are you taking any new medications? Have you started experimenting with illicit drugs? Your thoughts seem to ramble and run into each other, which leads me to believe you are not of a clear mind when typing these things....

Nah he is just a troll.

Yeah, I saw earlier today he made a thread confessing, but it mysteriously disappeared after a minute or two.
Matthew 7

PreviousNext