We will ascend before Christmas

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 9:38 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Sketchsi wrote:I need to make you all aware. There are people who will troll.. if you know about that crop circle that happened 2 years ago. It says beware of false messengers they do not bring good tidings. Do not think about them, do not listen to them. Just be aware, you will not find god through anybody but yourself. I promise God wants you in heaven. He loves YOU. He has told you again again and again. Nothing will ever change this truth. No matter what you have done, he will always love you. You. May be feeling doubtful, but I. Can see there is something inside of you who knows this truth. God is humorous! He knows exactly what will make you. Laugh. Do. Not. Listen to these people who. Make false promises. They will not help you. If the church really wanted you. To reach god, I promise, you wouldve got there by. Now. Listen to the truth! GOD WANTS YOU IN HEAVEN. You dont have to die. You can go there. Now. Its in. You. Just know that God WANTS YOU. IN HEAVEN. Spread this truth. The only thing that is stopping you is you not knowing this. I. Can feel the doubts. But I now have a concrete knowing, that. Cannot be moved. Nothing can change the truth that God WANTS YOU IN HEAVEN.

Hey Mr Image

Are you talking about this formation?

With the "decoded" message reading as....
"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. There is GOOD out there. We oppose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

It was August 15th 2002.

If you are going to troll at least get your facts correct.....

Conduit closing.
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 9:52 pm » by Poooooot

lol, I love using that "Conduit Closing" line to exit a post. Much more sophisticated than:
:lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 9:53 pm » by Bronzept

Quit the drugs and go to work,you go to ascend if you are dead ascend to nothing the eternal sleep,so enjoy life and quit the stupidity!
..........................................................................................Image...................................................................................
The Yin and The Yang
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lifecynical.php

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 2:50 am » by Akashicrebel

We will ascend before Christmas and then we gonna gangbang your ass.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 3:27 am » by Newearthman

The title of this thread made me...

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 4:59 am » by Emeraldtruth

Can nobody remember this guy? Weird indeed.
Last time the authorities were involved I believe.
Rolled up to his pad before he could bleed.

Writer

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 4:05 am » by Hersche

Sketchsi wrote:I need to make you all aware. There are people who will troll.. if you know about that crop circle that happened 2 years ago. It says beware of false messengers they do not bring good tidings. Do not think about them, do not listen to them. Just be aware, you will not find god through anybody but yourself. I promise God wants you in heaven. He loves YOU. He has told you again again and again. Nothing will ever change this truth. No matter what you have done, he will always love you. You. May be feeling doubtful, but I. Can see there is something inside of you who knows this truth. God is humorous! He knows exactly what will make you. Laugh. Do. Not. Listen to these people who. Make false promises. They will not help you. If the church really wanted you. To reach god, I promise, you wouldve got there by. Now. Listen to the truth! GOD WANTS YOU IN HEAVEN. You dont have to die. You can go there. Now. Its in. You. Just know that God WANTS YOU. IN HEAVEN. Spread this truth. The only thing that is stopping you is you not knowing this. I. Can feel the doubts. But I now have a concrete knowing, that. Cannot be moved. Nothing can change the truth that God WANTS YOU IN HEAVEN.

What you "feel" is nothing more than your brainwashing.

Writer

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 4:37 am » by Corsair

I hope you're right because my unemployment runs out at the end of the year! :think:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 4:44 am » by Ishumble

Beam me up Jesus

Previous