We will ascend before Christmas

Initiate

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 9:49 am » by Sketchsi

I need to make you all aware. There are people who will troll.. if you know about that crop circle that happened 2 years ago. It says beware of false messengers they do not bring good tidings. Do not think about them, do not listen to them. Just be aware, you will not find god through anybody but yourself. I promise God wants you in heaven. He loves YOU. He has told you again again and again. Nothing will ever change this truth. No matter what you have done, he will always love you. You. May be feeling doubtful, but I. Can see there is something inside of you who knows this truth. God is humorous! He knows exactly what will make you. Laugh. Do. Not. Listen to these people who. Make false promises. They will not help you. If the church really wanted you. To reach god, I promise, you wouldve got there by. Now. Listen to the truth! GOD WANTS YOU IN HEAVEN. You dont have to die. You can go there. Now. Its in. You. Just know that God WANTS YOU. IN HEAVEN. Spread this truth. The only thing that is stopping you is you not knowing this. I. Can feel the doubts. But I now have a concrete knowing, that. Cannot be moved. Nothing can change the truth that God WANTS YOU IN HEAVEN.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 9:57 am » by Sketchsi

Its so simple to do! That you do not believe it! But it is true. Its so obvious anyway. all you have to. Do. Is. Know god WANTS YOU IN HEAVEN. I. Promise. On all the angels and saints in HEAVEN it works. When you do this technique which is built in you. The seed will grow. You paying attention to. This seed, will. Make it grow. You knowing god WANTS YOU. IN. HEAVEN is the sunlight. That will. Make the seed grow. Truth. Revealed

Initiate

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 10:08 am » by Vertigo

would you mind clarify following for me:

god want - as i understand god is the creation of creation in creation itself, so god is all that is, its you me just all you can imagine because youre imagination is also in existence itself. so how can you say that there has anything of this all to be "wanted" when its already all that is?

ascension, especially before christmas - what exactly do you mean by ascend? there are almost infinite possibilities to that word, because each individual is an unique perspective of "reality", therefore it must be different for each and everyone. and why before christmas? (in this year?)

heaven - if you tell me god "wants" me in heaven are you telling me that existence itself want me to remember who i fully am? on all spectrums and forms of energy of frequency and existence? ( if i understand heaven as the complete awareness of all that is)

i been watching some of your posts and i am interested in your statements but you should write a little more understandable instead of repeating small sentences. at least on a topic so controversial. :cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 10:11 am » by Sketchsi

Moderator listen to me. If you have been reading my posts from 2007 I have have been on a journey. The technique I tried is true. It works. Look, I have been praying and meditating for ten years. It was so unnecessary . I tried this method,7 years ago, it worked for me first time, I didnt try it again, I thought it was too good to be true. Moderator, try it for yourself. If you are certain god WANTS to help you, which is easy to g et the feeling( because its true ) you mustshare

Writer

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 10:13 am » by Madonnarules

How do we know that you are not the false messenger?
Not only does society suffer from racism and sexism but it also suffers from ageism. Once you reach a certain age you're not allowed to be adventurous, not allowed to be sexual. I mean, is there a rule? Are you supposed to just die?-Madonna

Initiate

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 10:15 am » by Sketchsi

Religion and other "spiritual" teachers have made it over complicated. God says this. It is simple. God loves you. Good luck

Initiate

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 10:20 am » by Vertigo

Sketchsi wrote:Moderator listen to me. If you have been reading my posts from 2007 I have have been on a journey. The technique I tried is true. It works. Look, I have been praying and meditating for ten years. It was so unnecessary . I tried this method,7 years ago, it worked for me first time, I didnt try it again, I thought it was too good to be true. Moderator, try it for yourself. If you are certain god WANTS to help you, which is easy to g et the feeling( because its true ) you mustshare

are you referring to me as moderator? if so do not because i am no moderator.
thanks for replying but that doesnt answer my questions

Initiate

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 11:03 am » by Sketchsi

Some of you have heard that time is accelerating. Its true. Not only will we ascend, we will ascend into infinity, it will become faster and faster and faster. You will see wonders. Spread what I have written. The simple simple truth. The pain must stop. Suffering must end. Share this to everybody who is willing to listen. The non listeners will then see

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 11:08 am » by Harbin

I was considering a short hike.
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 11:25 am » by Slith

Holy bat-shit crazy!

:alien51:

Next